Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread - Education (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread (587311 Views)

2015/2016 Uniport PG Admission Discussion Thread / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Uniport Admission List Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (457) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by soundtruth(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2013
crispin kc: can any of u taju or soundtruth or otoxx tell me my stand in dentisry i got a 205 in jamb and 248 in pume 2nd choice abeg make una reply asap pls

there is a rumor but will not want to say it here yet; second choice people hmmmm.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by soundtruth(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2013
Movement from one department to another department is not automatic but based on availability of space and other factors.

As for 3rd list - hehehehehehe, let me laugh like OBJ, if you are the child of the senate president or Perhaps a nephew of Nyesom Wike then you can laugh with me.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Obilouchechukwu: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2013
Hello soundtruth, ther is this rumour that uniport's 2nd choice consideration has decreased and that 2nd choice aspirants have a little chance, wht do u think?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by crispinkc(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2013
pls be specific do u tink i stand chance in dentistry wif a score of 205 jamb and 248 pume pls am really anxious
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Tajudeen40(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
crispin kc: pls be specific do u tink i stand chance in dentistry wif a score of 205 jamb and 248 pume pls am really anxious
on this thread i have never said a person will be admited and turn out to be the opposite ,for your question am going to answer you for the last time you will not be admited as a second choice with that score take it or leave it i have spoken.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Ukosboy(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
Stop deceiving people dat their subject combination will deprived them admission. The truth is that they will gain d admission but during clearance u will be rejected by ur department. And there are procedure u will follow and u will be taken to the course ur subject combination fit in.

For those who said 248 cannot get admission because of second choice, it is pure lie. 205 jamb and 248 post jamb will find his name in first supplementary list. U can say i said so.Stop deceiving people dat their subject combination will deprived them admission. The truth is that they will gain d admission but during clearance u will be rejected by ur department. And there are procedure u will follow and u will be taken to the course ur subject combination fit in.

For those who said 248 cannot get admission because of second choice, it is pure lie. 205 jamb and 248 post jamb will find his name in first supplementary list. U can say i said so.
Stop deceiving people dat their subject combination will deprived them admission. The truth is that they will gain d admission but during clearance u will be rejected by ur department. And there are procedure u will follow and u will be taken to the course ur subject combination fit in.

For those who said 248 cannot get admission because of second choice, it is pure lie. 205 jamb and 248 post jamb will find his name in first supplementary list. U can say i said so.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by otokx(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
You guys should take it easy, lets hear what sound truth has to say, every year though comes with its own pattern.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Tajudeen40(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
did you read is question very well and do you know the stat of dentistry and how many studen was admited on merit common guys lets call a spade a spade dentistry with that score as seconnd choice no hope bros
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Mcslize: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
otokx: You guys should take it easy, lets hear what sound truth has to say, every year though comes with its own pattern.

I HAIL O. HOW UD EY NA? JUST CAME TO GREET UNA O. I AM UNIBEN ASPIRANT. STILL WAITING FOR OUR LIST. MBBS ASPIRANTS.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Tajudeen40(m): 1:58pm On Aug 28, 2013
@ukosboy, did you hear me made mention of subject combination here? The guy ask a very simple question and you taken it too far,for one to be admited as 2nd choice in dentistry you must score above 260 in pume ,if he had choosen first choice then he may be given other course in education...pls go back to uniport portal and study the statistic for dents pume result and cheak how many cand made first list and you know the next list will not admit many as the first then when you come back you will keep quet
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Mcslize: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
Tajudeen40: @ukosboy, did you hear me made mention of subject combination here? The guy ask a very simple question and you taken it too far,for one to be admited as 2nd choice in dentistry you must score above 260 in pume ,if he had choosen first choice then he may be given other course in education...pls go back to uniport portal and study the statistic for dents pume result and cheak how many cand made first list and you know the next list will not admit many as the first then when you come back you will keep quet

I greet o, if I should go by Uniport marking scheme then I scored 276 in my post ume. Uniben apsirants.

I don't know if u are used to their system in Uniben u can brief me I won't mind.

I am an MBBS Aspirants. Hope that score is not quite bad. What do u think?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by crispinkc(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
look guyz wich ever way wen GOD is involved no man can stop me cus wif GOD all tins re possible wen i mean possible i mean possible so my case is just a small one @ tajudeen say all u want dude i will triumph in d end period sound truth abeg tell me smtin
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Obilouchechukwu: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2013
How painful the truth sounds..
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Obilouchechukwu: 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
pls soundtruth and otox, how many names are we expecting on 2nd list Med surg??
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Josyjay(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
soundtruth:

so you got admission via 3rd list abi? we learn every day.
Yes sir I gat adm tru d 3rd list bt it was an education course,S̴̩☺ I had to stick with wat I gat 4rm basic..apologies sir soundtruth
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by johneewalker(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Obilouchechukwu: pls soundtruth and otox, how many names are we expecting on 2nd list Med surg??
Guy welldone.น are 2 inquisitive.J̶̲̅u̶̲̅ƨ̣̇τ βέ calm plz.d more น put ǖƦ mind 100% on ȋȶ d more ȋȶ eats น up.J̶̲̅u̶̲̅ƨ̣̇τ βέ patient.besidez น ask much Questionz.I ķи̣̣̣̥Φω Ðα†S̶̲̥̅ d purpose of this thread..anytym ǖƦ mind cum tew d 2nd list.J̶̲̅u̶̲̅ƨ̣̇τ take α bottle of cold coke Ąπ∂ chill down..น will get wat น wish urself.pray hard.tanx.#peace#

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nonleviki: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2013
@Crispin dnt mind doz dat said u wnt get admitted wit 2nd choice. Dis is exactly wot dey told me last yr nd i leta got Dentistry wit 2nd choice. Jst keep on waitin 4 Otokx 2 say somtin, i bliv his is geniune. Also bliv in God 4 ur admissn.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
Pls can any1 in the house tell me the total number of petroleum engineers that were admitted in the first list? and how many will still be admitted in the second list? As for me, a second choice candidate with 225 in jamb and 192 in post ume, I still have hope by God's grace.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Samgreguc(m): 7:12am On Aug 29, 2013
Thank God I was admitted to study PHARMACY.
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2013
Samgreguc: Thank God I was admitted to study PHARMACY.
welcome boss,... Welcome to Udeala's zone
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Incredibleme: 9:24am On Aug 29, 2013
So we made it! I was admited to study d mst compititive course of all 'ECONOMICS' i thank God anyway. So wats d nxt step, -apart 4rm d reg processes- i wnt 2 uniben thread nd dey were educating students and answering any questions de ave, -tnz lyk d best hostels, lecturers nd profs 2 avoid, do's nd dnt's- pls we nid our uniport seniors to orient us on tnz lyk dat. Pls!

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Nerosoft19(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2013
emma bowin: After almost two months of near silence,the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) finally woke up from their slumber and has given the Federal Government and ASUU one week ultimatum to end the prolong industrial action. Only recently,FG had claimed that ASUU had been infiltrated by the opposition,i guess it's safe to say that NANS seems to have taken sides or could it be that they too had been infiltrated.

Peeved by almost two-month old strike
by the Academic Staff Union of
Universities (ASUU), the National
Association of Nigerian Students (NANS),
yesterday issued a one-week ultimatum
to the Federal Government and the
union’s leadership to resolve their
differences or face serious consequences.
The students said if the impasse was not
resolved within the next seven days, it
will mobilise students on a nation-wide
riot in what it described as ‘operation
occupy Nigeria’. The students’ body
appealed to ASUU to return to the
classroom and continue negotiation with
the Federal Government since the latter
claimed to have released over N100
billion for infrastructural development and
another N30 billion for allowances. This
was the highpoint of a protest by the
students who blocked the Asaba end of
the River Niger Bridge to press home
their demands. The protest caused traffic
snarl for several hours as the students
stalled movements to the eastern part of
the country even as those returning were
barred. NANS coordinator in the South-
South and South-East, Comrade Chinonso
Obasi, stated that students were at the
receiving end of the strike and vowed
that they would take their destinies in
their own hands if the parties failed to
reconcile within a week. “We are
appealing to ASUU that since the Federal
Government has been able to release
N100 billion for infrastructural
development and N30 billion for
allowance, they should go back to
classroom and continue their negotiation
or agitation. This is our prayer and wish.
“We are giving them one week to open
the schools or be ready to face corrosive
consequences in form of nation-wide
demonstration and riots. We are ready to
mobilise for that and it will be operation
occupy Nigeria,” he said. Lamenting the
effect of the strike, Obasi said students
have become prone to accidents on the
highways and the female students have
been reduced to s*x hawkers on the
streets. His words: “I stand to tell you
that a lot of accidents have been recorded
and 99.9% of the victims are Nigerian
students. If they were in classrooms, they
would not have fallen victims of road
crashes. “Our female students have
become commercial s*x hawkers on the
streets in order to make ends meet. This
colossal effect is more than what ASUU is
agitating for. Hence, we can no longer
fold our arms and watch things go
wrong.” (SunNewsOnline)

source
articles. naijamatters.com
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Samgreguc(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: welcome boss,... Welcome to Udeala's zone
thank u! Can u enlighten me on the way things are done?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2013
Samgreguc:
thank u! Can u enlighten me on the way things are done?
emmm,... Wer do i start frm,.. Kinda confused,... Pls ask specific questions. tanks
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by nbright: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2013
Samgreguc: Thank God I was admitted to study PHARMACY.
Pharmacist... Welcome, be prepared to meet Dr. Otto (Economics) Dr. Erondu (Soc 102) Dr. Oranta (Soc 104)...
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2013
nbright: Pharmacist... Welcome, be prepared to meet Dr. Otto (Economics) Dr. Erondu (Soc 102) Dr. Oranta (Soc 104)...
dude, u shld be talking to d economist nt d pharmacist
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Incredibleme: 10:38am On Aug 29, 2013
Hey! Am wit d econs palz, u shulb b talking wif me. Watsup wit d lecturers!
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Incredibleme: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2013
Incredible.me:
So we made it! I was admited to study d mst compititive course of all 'ECONOMICS' i thank God anyway. So wats d nxt step, -apart 4rm d reg processes- i wnt 2 uniben thread nd dey were educating students and answering any questions de ave, -tnz lyk d best hostels, lecturers nd profs 2 avoid, do's nd dnt's- pls we nid our uniport seniors to orient us on tnz lyk dat. Pls!
i nid u guys to reply dis post!
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Samgreguc(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: emmm,... Wer do i start frm,.. Kinda confused,... Pls ask specific questions. tanks
what courses will I b offering in 100 level
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Samgreguc(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2013
nbright: Pharmacist... Welcome, be prepared to meet Dr. Otto (Economics) Dr. Erondu (Soc 102) Dr. Oranta (Soc 104)...
what is special about them please...
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by Samgreguc(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: dude, u shld be talking to d economist nt d pharmacist
WHY?
Re: 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2013
Samgreguc:
what courses will I b offering in 100 level
8 in 1st semester-English, Philosophy/Logic, Algebra and Trigonometry, Calculus, Mechanics, Biology, Practical Physics, Inorganic Chemistry... 7 in 2nd semester- Computer Appreciation, Nigerian Peoples and Culture, Heat Light and Sound, Biology, Practical Physics, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry

Samgreguc:
WHY?
dude is refering to Social Science courses- economics and Sociology which u hve no business with

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (457) (Reply)

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / 2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.