Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. (1544 Views)

7 Mistakes Men Should Avoid When Getting Married / How Important Is Money In A Relationship? / How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by sexymoma(f): 12:26am On May 05, 2013
Sum would say dey didn't check it before gettin married nd sum wud say dey made it dia first priority bfore goin into marriage.... Now my question is how important is checking of HIV Status when gettin married?
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by jhydebaba(m): 1:51am On May 05, 2013
It is as important as going to bed daily. In this era and age, HIV test is important for all and sundry.
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by Mynd44: 6:05am On May 05, 2013
It is important you check your status before marriage to prevent passing the virus to your partner or contacting it from your partner. It is also not worth ot bringing a child into the world when you know that child is going to contact the virus from you
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by flash11(m): 6:57am On May 05, 2013
its also important to have an iq test before marriage.
What kinda retardded question is this??
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by Mynd44: 7:51am On May 05, 2013
flash11: its also important to have an iq test before marriage.
tongue
flash11: its also important to have an iq test before marriage.
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by Ab025(m): 8:08am On May 05, 2013
Even btw boyfriend and galfriend, it is important......especially when there is sex in d relationship.
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by Mynd44: 8:12am On May 05, 2013
Ab025: Even btw boyfriend and galfriend, it is important......especially when there is sex in d relationship.
I wonder ooo
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by youngalex(m): 1:04pm On May 05, 2013
Its very essential even in a relationship,just last month i checked mine at VCT Centre in Luth Managed by APIN,i wasn't too confident but i thank God shaa
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by MrsChima(f): 1:11pm On May 05, 2013
You should check before sex. Wait until you both get the results before forking.
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by sexymoma(f): 1:31pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
You should check before sex. Wait until you both get the results before forking.
hw many of dis married couples saw dia result b4 being intimate?
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by youngalex(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2013
hhahaha...Nobody dey wait for result before intimacy na after sex...anyway dats why its advisable to play safe
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by MrsChima(f): 1:35pm On May 05, 2013
sexymoma: hw many of dis married couples saw dia result b4 being intimate?

Dont know but we waited until we saw negative signs and forked like the world was crashing soon as the marriage papers were signed!

My husband and I waited patiently and it was worth the wait!

Brb....Chima!!
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by Mynd44: 1:35pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
For every encounter or every partner. Either was, this cancels the chances of a one night stand **sad**
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by MrsChima(f): 1:39pm On May 05, 2013
youngalex: hhahaha...Nobody dey wait for result before intimacy na after sex...anyway dats why its advisable to play safe

Condoms breaks and slips off....wait before playing...2 minutes of pleasure is not worth a lifetime of pain and agony.
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Condoms breaks and slips off....wait before playing...2 minutes of pleasure is not worth a lifetime of pain and agony.
if u accept it as fate, u won't feel any pain.
You go and try it.
grin
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by youngalex(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs Chima...dats logical but not realistic...will u advise me to be masturbating till i get married? laughs
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by MrsChima(f): 2:43pm On May 05, 2013
youngalex: Mrs Chima...dats logical but not realistic...will u advise me to be masturbating till i get married? laughs

It's your life. I don't give a Bleep.
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by MrsChima(f): 2:43pm On May 05, 2013
SLIDE waxie: if u accept it as fate, u won't feel any pain.
You go and try it.
grin

No thanks. I am married
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by Mynd44: 3:03pm On May 05, 2013
youngalex: Mrs Chima...dats logical but not realistic...will u advise me to be masturbating till i get married? laughs
No but have yourselves tested
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by pendo89(f): 3:17pm On May 05, 2013
Know your status 24/7 esp if you can't zip up.It's not only important just before marriage but to every human being on the face of the earth.
And rem some get HIV through sharing needles and blood transfusions meaning even a sexually inactive person could be a carrier.
Everytime you visit the hospital get checked.If you care about others you must know your status every day.
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by Mynd44: 3:24pm On May 05, 2013
^^
+1
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by sexymoma(f): 6:51pm On May 05, 2013
pendo89: Know your status 24/7 esp if you can't zip up.It's not only important just before marriage but to every human being on the face of the earth.
And rem some get HIV through sharing needles and blood transfusions meaning even a sexually inactive person could be a carrier.
Everytime you visit the hospital get checked.If you care about others you must know your status every day.

the reason y sum pple didn't knw dia status is fear of bin positive
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by youngalex(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2013
@sexy moma Guess u mean positive...if the person is infected
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by sexymoma(f): 8:33pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

hmmm wise werds
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by sexymoma(f): 8:34pm On May 05, 2013
youngalex: @sexy moma Guess u mean positive...if the person is infected
yep tanks alot av corrected it.
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 05, 2013
getting married is just like buying a car, you have just got to check the mileage, engine, chasis, vin, interior and all checkables. this is done so that u ll know what you are buying ,so that you dont end up with an accident-ed fairly used in place of tear rubber. you get my gist winkgrin
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by sexymoma(f): 11:23pm On May 05, 2013
nomsochris: getting married is just like buying a car, you have just got to check the mileage, engine, chasis, vin, interior and all checkables. this is done so that u ll know what you are buying ,so that you dont end up with an accident-ed fairly used in place of tear rubber. you get my gist winkgrin
i grab jare bros
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by sexymoma(f): 7:20am On May 06, 2013
grin
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by sexymoma(f): 12:23pm On May 06, 2013
This is interesting
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by buklan4realyah(f): 4:48pm On May 06, 2013
VERY VERY IMPORTANT..
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by Mynd44: 5:02pm On May 06, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
VERY VERY IMPORTANT..
Too important sef
Re: How Important Is Checking Of HIV Status when getting married?.. by sexymoma(f): 7:07pm On May 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
Too important sef
i guess i av to go nd check mine o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Faked Your Love For Someone? / Why Do Most Girls Lie About Their Relationship Status... / My Fiance Refuse To Believe Me, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.