Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

She Said She Is BROKE. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Is BROKE. (5382 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Is Broke And Asks You For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Is BROKE. by mekaboy(m): 12:54am On May 05, 2013
I don't know about other guys, but it turns me off when a girl I just met tells me she is broke.and most times when girls say that I loose every respect for them.

I have once told a girl that told me she is so broke, to come and spend the weekend. Guess what her response was. Just like that? As what? U only met me a few days and you want me to come spend the Night at your place, what do u take me for?

I told her you only met me a few days ago and your telling me your broke, I guess u wld not mind if I gave you some money. She said of course that's helping someone in need and God will bless me for it.

I told her that spending the weekend is also helping someone in need and I will bless her for it.

Before she cld argue I deleted her pin.

Have you guys had such experience and what was your response?

11 Likes

Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by acidtalk: 1:00am On May 05, 2013
I need not say more. You have said it all and exactly the same thing I always tell them.

Though thank God, I have last met those sort of girls in over a year.

#BoysDonStepUpGame
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by jhydebaba(m): 1:40am On May 05, 2013
Don't mind all those "I never chop girls", they always want to eat their cake and have it at the same time. I don't blame them though, I blame the economy cheesy.
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Nobody: 3:41am On May 05, 2013
SMH. You all have sister,and they may be broke 1 day. I pray they dnt get such reply frm people that claimd frndship with them.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Mynd44: 6:00am On May 05, 2013
Great to see that some men are wise enough to realise that using money to woo a lady is crap
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by obongtunji: 6:09am On May 05, 2013
Meanly, your story is very funny. But come to think of it, they don't even ask you directly now, they do it with style. For those that are in school, they will tell you they need to pay for accommodation and their parent are not ready to pay. Some will tell you their phone is faulty and they have to fix it, all manner of excuses, but I also have already made answers for them. One thing that get me angry most is that once you ask a lady her number or pin the next thing that comes to her mind is that you want to date her.......lop
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by 190: 7:10am On May 05, 2013
Huh
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by pleep(m): 7:43am On May 05, 2013
chidyhels: SMH. You all have sister,and they may be broke 1 day. I pray they dnt get such reply frm people that claimd frndship with them.
lol, if my sister is ever broke she will come to me or our father.

because my parents didnt raise a whoare.

16 Likes

Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Mynd44: 7:48am On May 05, 2013
pleep: lol, if my sister is ever broke she will come to me or our father.

Truth

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Smartiegurl(f): 8:11am On May 05, 2013
SUPER STORY

Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by pleep(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2013
^.. Are you a hooker and my post offended you?

we have plenty of money in my family, and my sister has to much self respect to act like you ladies

6 Likes

Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Shugamania(f): 8:37am On May 05, 2013
chidyhels: SMH. You all have sister,and they may be broke 1 day. I pray they dnt get such reply frm people that claimd frndship with them.

Lol.. Babe, u just gave these guys d opening they need to bash girls. How broke can u get that'll make you resort to complaining to someone you barely know? Two weeks??
Make i dey starve sef, my pride wont let me.

@guys, she said she's broke. She hasnt exactly told u to send money into her account now. U for wait to see where she wan take d conversation to.. tongue
Maybe na borrow she wan borrow from u sef.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by goldfish80(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2013

Gbam!
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by pleep(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol.. Babe, u just gave these guys d opening they need to bash girls. How broke can u get that'll make you resort to complaining to someone you barely know? Two weeks??

@guys, she said she's broke. She hasnt exactly told u to send money into her account now. U for wait to see where she wan take d conversation to.. tongue

^ im glad at least one female understands it

The worst problem with ladies is that they can never admit when another woman is doing something wrong or silly. And would rather defend the stupidity as if the OP is talking about her

... honestly that is why so many men bash yall.... yall think in packs so u get generalized in packs.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Shugamania(f): 8:49am On May 05, 2013
pleep: ^ im glad at least one female understands it

The worst problem with ladies is that they can never admit when another woman is doing something wrong or silly. And would rather defend the stupidity as if the OP is talking about her

... honestly that is why so many men bash yall.... yall think in packs so u get generalized in packs.

Lol.. We dont think in packs, we have different ideas of what's right and wrong.

If i get really really broke, na my elder siblings dey suffer am (not evn my boyfriend) by the time i collect from here and there..am good.
They're d only ones i can complain to, if u're not a member of my family u wont know zilch.. even if am dying.
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by pleep(m): 8:51am On May 05, 2013
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by IZUKWU(m): 8:52am On May 05, 2013
Shugamania:

borrow? Borrow money to a lady,you have designs on and expect her to pay back, you are on a long thing.
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by pleep(m): 8:53am On May 05, 2013
Any black person sef grin
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Shugamania(f): 9:02am On May 05, 2013
IZUKWU: borrow? Borrow money to a lady,you have designs on and expect her to pay back, you are on a long thing.

Hehe..
U no understand sarcasm?
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by mojibbz(m): 9:13am On May 05, 2013

GBŌSSA!!! grin

GBŌSSA!!!
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by mojibbz(m): 9:19am On May 05, 2013

Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by 190: 9:20am On May 05, 2013
Smartie gurl: SUPER STORY

rotfl grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by 190: 9:25am On May 05, 2013
shugamania can you borrow me 20k

i swear i'll pay you next week embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Shugamania(f): 9:27am On May 05, 2013
190: shugamania can you borrow me 20k

i swear i'll pay you next week embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin
Are u broke?

Oya come and spend d weekend in my house..

5 Likes

Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by mekaboy(m): 9:27am On May 05, 2013
Sometimes they think its being sharp, they don't know its stupid. If you start to tell someone u just met how broke you are then it goes down to business. You are talking money now so u have to render a service to get it.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by mekaboy(m): 9:29am On May 05, 2013
Shugamania:

grin
Are u broke?

Lol
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Mynd44: 9:46am On May 05, 2013
At least Shugamania get sense pass some people

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Nobody: 10:01am On May 05, 2013
It's really embarassing when girls do that...I really can't do that especially to some1 I just met...
@OP u gave her a nice response..before she met you how was she surviving...
Some girls can Bleep up shaaaa..
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Smartiegurl(f): 10:02am On May 05, 2013
190:

rotfl grin grin grin
huh? Whats that?
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Smartiegurl(f): 10:03am On May 05, 2013
BraideBraide: It's really embarassing when girls do that...I really can't do that especially to some1 I just met...
@OP u gave her a nice response..before she met you how was she surviving...
Some girls can Bleep up shaaaa..
Over embarrasing sef!!
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by 190: 10:18am On May 05, 2013
Shugamania:

grin
Are u broke?

with pleasure cheesy
Re: She Said She Is BROKE. by Nobody: 10:23am On May 05, 2013
tell her to tell that to her father!!
I despise gurls that aren't independent,.....must a guy "spend" everytime? I find ladies like dat quite irritating!. Work hard!! A guy shld only be an added advantage/blessing!

That's hw a certain chic ws pleading wit me to beg her bf to forgive her cos easter ws fast approaching and she had no cash to go to the saloon! Disgusting!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Is 25, In Love With Two 14-year-old Girls, must he be regarded a paedophile? / 4 Simple Tips To Enjoy First Time Sex / My Sexcapade Wth My Half Sister's Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.