Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,914 members, 7,806,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". (8734 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? / Is Pastor TB Joshua A Member Of Illuminati?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by rodeo0070(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2013
Seriously, If a member of your Church* says he/she's Gay/Lesbian or you get to know that he or she is Gay/Lesbian, How would you feel?
What would be your reaction(s)? Or
your disposition/attitude towards such person thereafter?
*N.B: This includes other places of worship...
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2013
Whats my problem with people sexual tastes? If anybody tells me he is gay, then good with him.

11 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Whats my problem with people sexual tastes? If anybody tells me he is gay, then good with him.

Wassap FOLYKAZE?
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wassap FOLYKAZE?

Im good man.
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by DrummaBoy(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2013
A difficult one indeed but
1. Respect the individual freedom of choice
2. Do not discriminate against him and discourage others doing same
3. If he/she is a close friend, I'll try to commune with them to know what led to the decision
4. Make scripture position clear on the matter to them without outright condemning them
5. Maintain friendship but keeping a safe distance
6. Love them all the same and pray to God for a heart change
7. Wait to see what God will do: he has the heart of men in his hands; doesn't he.

These steps apply to atheists and other weird philosophical position also

13 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 9:45am On May 06, 2013
^^^
So according to you, rapists, murderers, thieves, crooks, atheists and homosexuals all fall under the same category?

Good Xtian reasoning..
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 9:56am On May 06, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^
So according to you, rapists, murderers, thieves, crooks, atheists and homosexuals all fall under the same category?

Good Xtian reasoning..

Hmmmm....

This LB-twisting is catchy...

Where did Drumma say the bold??

#I really do need to learn this 'trick'...white becomes black and people believe it...

1 Like

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 9:58am On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Hmmmm....

This LB-twisting is catchy...

Where did Drumma say the bold??

#I really do need to learn this 'trick'...white becomes black and people believe it...

grin grin grin grin
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 9:59am On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:

grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by cassavastick: 2:18pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto: ^^^

Good Xtian reasoning..
.....an example of a dishonest anti-christian bigot inventing lies and strawmen

6 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
.....an example of a dishonest anti-christian bigot inventing lies and strawmen
plugs in grinder... puts in cassava..

Garri's served.. grin
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by cassavastick: 2:39pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:
plugs in grinder... puts in cassava..

Garri's served.. grin
Olodo, so in your village your people grind cassava and serve garri without frying it? .......Anyway, it will be unfair to blame a brainless mosquito for it's ignorance. Please stick to sucking blood and making funny noises while I spray my insecticide.

4 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
Olodo, so in your village your people grind cassava and serve garri without frying it? .......Anyway, it will be unfair to blame a brainless mosquito for it's ignorance. Please stick to sucking blood and making funny noises while I spray my insecticide.

More garri please...
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by rodeo0070(m): 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2013
musKeeto:

More garri please...
LMAO...
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Okijajuju1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2013

2 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Sermwell(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
I will shout halleluya and bless God 4 his life! Atleast he is far better dan dose hypocrites in church hu commit worse sins and yet pretend as if dey ar d only candidate 4 heaven! I will fight anyone hu try 2 cast a stone on dis gud fellow!

3 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Nwoka(m): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
I'll be like "ok, now keep your faggotery to yourself"

2 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Merkki(f): 2:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
I would tell him to get adult pampers cheesy

Then, pray for him to be strong. But if he is in Nigeria...i would tell him to come to Nairaland, the only place with an official Gay Family.

2 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by 9jahubcom(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
i reserve my comment
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by otijah(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
I will let him knw am also a gay, and so therefore he is welcomed

2 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Chamber10(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
Counselling first with 1 Cor 6:9 plus other quotations in the bible that speaks about gay issues, followed by deliverance prayers and follow-up

2 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Lilimax(f): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
rodeo0070: Seriously, If a member of your Church* says he/she's Gay/Lesbian or you get to know that he or she is Gay/Lesbian, How would you feel?
I will feel bad intially but it will not stop there...
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by DICKtator: 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
wtf?

You definitely find em there. Most of em child molesters parading emselves as monk and priest ish.hiding under the garb of religion and ostensibly sanctimonious mien.
The *@#ggots are *&@ggots
grin grin grin grin
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Gwekzy: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
U must be gay to even come up wit such topic...a nice strategy to know ur fate.

3 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by martyns303(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
If its a female "damn that's so d.o.p.e, can u come along with ur friend? We gon have a nice party" if its a male "see! guy I no wan hear say u dey even siddon for the same role with me if u no want trouble o, hw ur gay carry concern me na"

1 Like

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by royale442(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Member: hey bro, i'm gay
my reply: okay, so which of the prisons would you prefer to spend your 14 years in?

9 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by kstyle2(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wz up wit gay topics these dayz?gay dudez piss me off...i alwayz feel lyk pushin d nearest fat kid in front of a movin truck wen eva gay stuffz r tlkd abt....but if na lez,i'l do d ryt tin..... invite her 2 my hous 2 elaborate on d issue along wit her partner....#team we luv lez....bi lez o...
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Pdizzle(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
I go first shift small..
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by Pdizzle(m): 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
I wont criticize sha, its his body
Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by ochallo: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2013
I just pity ladies who would eventually get married to gay men due to societal pressure of them not identifying as such, such is the case of the man who ran away from his family just to stay with a man , here is his story.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/07/the-gay-father.html

1 Like

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by bankyc: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
If a person tells u "I'm gay" he/she does not mean is homosexual. It simply means "I'm fine" but if its " I'm a gay" that is homosexualism. This two sentences shuold not be misunderstood. So the appropriate heading for this thread should be " I'm a gay"
thanks.

2 Likes

Re: If A Member Of Your Church Says "I'm Gay". by grandstar(m): 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
What! Do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit the kingdom of God?Do not be misled. neither fornicators,nor idolators, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men(1 cor 6:9-11).It is God's view that counts not man's

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Realise That We Don't Really Exist? / Where Was Jesus (the Christ) Between Age 13-29 / Today Is Good Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.