Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Passport Renewal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passport Renewal (600 Views)

E-passport Renewal/extension / Passport Renewal - Rescheduling The Interview / Uk Visa Renewal/nigerian Passport Renewal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passport Renewal by mofolorunshoabi: 11:04am On May 05, 2013
Kindly advice me on this. My childrens visa is to expire by 13 October and we are planning to spend about 1week in Dubai for the summer holiday in August. Can the passport still be used since it will expire in 2 months after then.
Re: Passport Renewal by justwise(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2013
Use to apply for visa or use to travel?
Re: Passport Renewal by mofolorunshoabi: 2:23pm On May 05, 2013
What I need to know is if we can use the passport to apply for the Dubai visa and if it will not be turned down at the point of entry in Dubai due to the expiry date on the passport which is October. Thanks
Re: Passport Renewal by justwise(m): 2:28pm On May 05, 2013
mofolorunshoabi: What I need to know is if we can use the passport to apply for the Dubai visa and if it will not be turned down at the point of entry in Dubai due to the expiry date on the passport which is October. Thanks

You need a new passport to apply for visa, the one you have now have less than 6months validity left on it.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me. / Naija Gov't Held Kenyan Jet And D Crew Hostage For Deporting Nigerians / Nigerian Students In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.