Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

DJ Jimmy Jatt Is Nakéd Without Cap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Jimmy Jatt Is Nakéd Without Cap (1263 Views)

Peter Okoye Wearing “Mr.P” Cap / Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / See What Alibaba Caught A Lady Doing At DJ Jimmy Jatt's Party (18+ Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Jimmy Jatt Is Nakéd Without Cap by Iamoilprince(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2013
Artistes known to always rock hats are gradually giving it up. GT the Guitarman once told Saturday Beats that he ditched his hat because he was rebranding himself. Banky W nowadays leaves home without his hat.

However, DJ Jimmy Jatt told Saturday Beats that shyness made him embrace the hat fashion but feels nakéd without them now.

“I doubt I would stop wearing caps. It is not impossible, but it wouldn’t be immediate. I have been wearing hats for a very long time. I started wearing them out of shyness. I used to be very shy, I still am, but not as shy as I used to be before.

“Out of shyness, I used to use the cap to cover my face and move around people. Now I am so used to it that if I don’t wear a hat, I feel nakéd. I can’t put a figure to the number of hats I have because anytime I shop, I shop for hats as well. I bring some new ones in and get some old ones out. At any given time, I can conveniently tell you that I have at least a hundred hats,” he said.

The veteran disc jockey said that he was not impressed with the stance of disc jockeying in the nation. To him, things should be better.

Jimmy Jatt said, “The growth of the music industry in Nigeria definitely will reflect on every department of music which DJing is part of. Although I’ll not say it has affected the DJs well enough compared to what every other person in the music industry is getting. Things may be good for a few of us but it is not general.”

Always a hard worker, he told Saturday Beats what he has a tight schedule. He said, “I am always working. We have a number of singles to put out in the next couple of weeks. We are working on a movie as well. I am not going into movies, but it is a part of what we do

“I’m more into production. I have acted in some movies maybe the movies were not released for some reasons. I’ll not say I’m an actor. In most movies, they call me to come play as myself, so I am Jimmy Jatt on the movie. As a DJ, I have been touring and moving a lot. I have been in about five countries. I am just a mobile DJ ready to do gigs.”

Punch Nigeria

OIL PRINCEE..COM

(1) (Reply)

Late Goldie's Stylist Speaks Out: I Have A Very Strange And Weird Personality / Prezzo Is Officially Divorced! Wife Cited Assaults & Drug Abuse. / Questionmark Boss Weds In London, 2face, Uti & Basket Mouth Spice Up The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.