Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze (16913 Views)

Pastor Chijioke Who 'Heals' Women By Sucking Breast Opens Church In Kenya(audio) / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by baynix(m): 12:18pm On May 05, 2013
Somebody posted this on my Facebook:

I used to be Agnostic... But today i turned to an Atheist! I took my 3rd Jamb Last saturday... And the God who i had so served diligently, gave me 156. Not that i didnt study for the exam, or something but i dont just know what happened. The little faith i used to have in the existence of God, ended this morning after i saw that result! From now henceforth, no more Church services, no more 'our father', no more 'Hail mary'. From today henceforth i'll live as a free man bonded to no fairytale called 'Religion'!

- Chijioke Eze

His Fellow Atheists.. The Ministry Is Moving!!

14 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by kambo(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2013
hmmm interestg. Heard of a girl/woman who passed Waec @ 8th attempt. She didnt bcome atheist. Wont this guy take jamb again? God is 2 blame! How about d devil? If d devil was to blame for his dull brain, his action wud b diffrent. Poor guy. In d bible, job was offered d opportunity to become atheist! But thnk God , he knew better. And in d end , he recovered all plus mor.

47 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Austileo: 12:44pm On May 05, 2013
kambo: hmmm interestg. Heard of a girl/woman who passed Waec @ 8th attempt. She didnt bcome atheist. Wont this guy take jamb again? God is 2 blame! How about d devil? If d devil was to blame for his dull brain, his action wud b diffrent. Poor guy. In d bible, job was offered d opportunity to become atheist! But thnk God , he knew better. And in d end , he recovered all plus mor.
cheesy
kambo: hmmm interestg. Heard of a girl/woman who passed Waec @ 8th attempt. She didnt bcome atheist. Wont this guy take jamb again? God is 2 blame! How about d devil? If d devil was to blame for his dull brain, his action wud b diffrent. Poor guy. In d bible, job was offered d opportunity to become atheist! But thnk God , he knew better. And in d end , he recovered all plus mor.
i love ur comment nd thats d truth maybe d person is in a bondage or d other.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by baynix(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2013

Dont mind the poor boy.. I sat for JAMB 4 times before i finally got admitted in 2010! Though it was through Pre-Degree! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Brimmie(m): 12:51pm On May 05, 2013
From what he said, I can infer that he was diligently serving God for the sake of passing jamb & not truely rendering service to GOD.

Young man, God searches the heart and tries reins & giving every man according to his way & according to the fruit of his doings.

And lastly, let me remind you that he has a perfect plan(s) for you; for he is the rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgement: a God of truth & without iniquity, just & right is he.

39 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by holyvirgin: 12:56pm On May 05, 2013
Brimmie: From what he said, I can infer that he was diligently serving God for the sake of passing jamb & not truely rendering service to GOD.

And lastly, let me remind you that he has a perfect plan(s) for you; for he is the rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgement: a God of truth & without iniquity, just & right is he.
I concur, nice response.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 05, 2013
Let the dissection begin..

He must be sad..
He must be frustrated..
Christianity didn't work out for him..
He should blame himself..
God never fails..
God remains faithful no matter what..

Smh...

There's a difference between rebelling against GOD and not believing in HIS existence.
And the devil is just a miserable excuse for God's failures...

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 05, 2013
Wow....an odd reason to be an atheist....because you didnt pass jamb!

Anyway, my advice to the guy is to study religiously for his next jamb next year!

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by EvilBrain1(m): 1:15pm On May 05, 2013

All of Job's children died and they didn't come back to life after god decided to stop playing games with his life. How is that recovering all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVgZqnsytJI

IMHO, religiosity is a major cause of exam failure. If people would spend the same amount of time reading their books as they waste going to church and praying, I bet that they'll score a lot higher than 156.

The last time I prayed before an exam was my common entrance, yet I haven't failed an exam since. I only wrote JAMB once and got my first choice school and course (Medicine, UNILAG); no god required. The way to pass is to read your books, start early, answer plenty of past questions (if possible all of them) and to use problem oriented reading.

If you're relying on some invisible skydaddy to cheat for you by revealing answers or changing your marks, then you are in for some disappointment because your skydaddy doesn't exist.

13 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by RespectMoneys: 1:21pm On May 05, 2013
N*gga I know what happened, probably he is one of those guys they seized their phones as they enter the hall.. he didn't had any atom of faith in God, all his hope and assurance of passing was the text message he will receive.. thank ur stars that u did copied from ur nearest neighbor and with the little A or AN in ur pig head u managed to score 156. Next time read wella. What if the message had come and u opened it only to see "PLS SEND ME CREDIT" from one of those chicks that u spend ur time every nite begging her to say "I LOVE U TOO.. omor na CARDIAC ARREST..

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by ijawkid(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2013
Evil Brain:

All of Job's children died and they didn't come back to life after god decided to stop playing games with his life. How is that recovering all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVgZqnsytJI

IMHO, religiosity is a major cause of exam failure. If people would spend the same amount of time reading their books as they waste going to church and praying, I bet that they'll score a lot higher than 156.

The last time I prayed before an exam was my common entrance, yet I haven't failed an exam since. I only wrote JAMB once and got my first choice school and course (Medicine, UNILAG); no god required. The way to pass is to read your books, start early, answer plenty of past questions (if possible all of them) and to use problem oriented reading.

If you're relying on some invisible skydaddy to cheat for you by revealing answers or changing your marks, then you are in for some disappointment because your skydaddy doesn't exist.

I am religious but have never failed an exam............I go out preaching , engage in constant bible reading and still passed all my exams and still look forward to excelling when I start my msc...........

The OP no just know where dey pain am for body.....only lazy people fail exams....

And who is sky daddy by the way??......it seems your evil brain has got some problems.......who knows if this your evil brain did not make you cheat to pass your exams.......grin.......

14 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by EvilBrain1(m): 3:02pm On May 05, 2013
ijawkid:

I am religious but have never failed an exam............I go out preaching , engage in constant bible reading and still passed all my exams and still look forward to excelling when I start my msc...........

Good for you. Note that I didn't say that religious people couldn't pass, I said that prayer and god are not requirements.

The OP no just know where dey pain am for body.....only lazy people fail exams....

Not true. Plenty of reasons why people fail exams other than laziness. Praying without ceasing can be hard work, but if that's all you do to prepare for JAMB, you'll end up as a very hard-working olodo.

And who is sky daddy by the way??......it seems your evil brain has got some problems.......who knows if this your evil brain did not make you cheat to pass your exams.......grin.......

Skydaddy is the invisible, undetectable being who helps good Christians cheat during exams if they happen to be too dumb to pass via their own intelligence. It's not by power, it's not by might. It's by skydaddy says the lord.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by ooman(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2013
[size=15pt]ITS NOT GOD THAT MAKES PEOPLE PROSPEROUS, ITS US

GOD IS USELESS TO HUMAN SOCIETY[/size]

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Lovethywilbedon: 3:13pm On May 05, 2013
baynix: Somebody posted this on my Facebook:

I used to be Agnostic... But today i turned to an Atheist! I took my 3rd Jamb Last saturday... And the God who i had so served diligently, gave me 156. Not that i didnt study for the exam, or something but i dont just know what happened. The little faith i used to have in the existence of God, ended this morning after i saw that result! From now henceforth, no more Church services, no more 'our father', no more 'Hail mary'. From today henceforth i'll live as a free man bonded to no fairytale called 'Religion'!

- Chijioke Eze

Okay nah, I will see how this decision will help him/her pass the next JAMB; See my friend let me tell you, everybody must not be a gradguate of a university to make it in life, so this is not the end of the world possibly this is the worst thing that has happened in his or her life.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by ninja4life(m): 3:20pm On May 05, 2013
Wow i didnt even pray to any fucking god(tanks to nairaland atheist vs theist arguments) and i passed my jamb scored 248 well small right i dont even need d jamb cos to me its real rubbish how d hell do dey mark d questions cos last yr i did jamb i markd my script dis yr with d jamb series and i scord above 233 dat dey gave me last year even though i also prayd with my parent sef.anyhow i'm preparing for my cambridge exam hope i pass well then 200level straight dont need a god to pass.well d guy in question to take heart and read well for next jamb or better go for a predegree or a respectd direct entry course because i dont believe jamb is an exam just pure rubbish.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by ijawkid(m): 5:27pm On May 05, 2013
Evil Brain:

Skydaddy is the invisible, undetectable being who helps good Christians cheat during exams if they happen to be too dumb to pass via their own intelligence. It's not by power, it's not by might. It's by skydaddy says the lord.

Lol.....and please I don't knw of any true christian who clings to this your imaginery sky daddy.....grin..........
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by UyiIredia(m): 6:27pm On May 05, 2013
The guy was an atheist to begin with.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by truthislight: 7:58pm On May 05, 2013
ijawkid:

The guy in the op was naturally in a track that leads most people to atheism.

No one should be surprise he declared atheism:

baynix: no more 'Hail mary'.

^^^

thats it, leads most to atheism.

Not the result per se.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Image123(m): 8:53pm On May 05, 2013
a dullard that doesn't believe in God? That's suicidal.

11 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 05, 2013
Image123: a dullard that doesn't believe in God? That's suicidal.

lmao..... grin grin grin grin

I dont know why but that sounded funny!
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Tpfkakambo(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2013
@evibrain
job had seven children who died in satan's attack. U think they vanished into thin air like atheism makes u belive. They went to heaven. Then God gave him seven more children, makg 14 children altogether! How com u cudnt see this! Besides,dyu know of d passages tht say "watever u find doing do it with ALL Your might..." (ecclessiatis) , "do u see a man diligent in his business.. He shal stand before kings and not before mere men "(psalms). "the hand of the diligent shall bear rule... " . Is there any of this scriptures thts obsolete today? Dyu know, the 3 hebrew captives in book of Daniel, were outstandingly brilliant! - so much for religion being counter productive. You like other atheists always want to make ur distorted points appear logical. U mentioned job's children but ddnt mention the restoration of his wealth, the increase of his years. Y not com out plain and admit, u are not seekg honest debate but just want to cuss and reject God-even if he exists. Even if he is lovg and good and all tht.

6 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by ninja4life(m): 10:36pm On May 05, 2013
Tpfkakambo: @evibrain
job had seven children who died in satan's attack. U think they vanished into thin air like atheism makes u belive. They went to heaven. Then God gave him seven more children, makg 14 children altogether! How com u cudnt see this! Besides,dyu know of d passages tht say "watever u find doing do it with ALL Your might..." (ecclessiatis) , "do u see a man diligent in his business.. He shal stand before kings and not before mere men "(psalms). "the hand of the diligent shall bear rule... " . Is there any of this scriptures thts obsolete today? Dyu know, the 3 hebrew captives in book of Daniel, were outstandingly brilliant! - so much for religion being counter productive. You like other atheists always want to make ur distorted points appear logical. U mentioned job's children but ddnt mention the restoration of his wealth, the increase of his years. Y not com out plain and admit, u are not seekg honest debate but just want to cuss and reject God-even if he exists. Even if he is lovg and good and all tht.
wow heaven in d old testament.tell me another fairytale
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by plaetton: 10:45pm On May 05, 2013
Austileo: cheesy i love ur comment nd thats d truth maybe d person is in a bondage or d other.

He he.Bondage? How convenient. The devil is always there to take the fall for god's shortcomings.
But even if, as you say, he is in bondage, where then is the god that he faithfully worshiped?
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 05, 2013
truthislight:

The guy in the op was naturally in a track that leads most people to atheism.

No one should be surprise he declared atheism:

^^^

thats it, leads most to atheism.

Not the result per se.

[size=40pt]OLODO!!![/size]
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 05, 2013
baynix:

- Chijioke Eze

You were an Agnostic turned Atheist...SO?...tell that to Musky...

Oya, before I close my eyes, open am, run carry ya books go read before you make other Agnostics here look bad...

Edit:

#They don't call JAMB 'almighty' for nothing...
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Tpfkakambo(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2013
@ninja4life
wat does it tell you.
If ur objective and not lookig for points to support ur pre assumed stance we can debate it. Or reason it. If i dnt knw i'll say so but most of ur points against God ar puny and subjectve.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by gfullmoon(m): 11:17pm On May 05, 2013
This JAMB result honestly is not true reflection of peoples score, if it can be subjected to neutral marker this fluke called 2013 JAMB Result will be unmask. I suspect 50 to 100 marks were deducted from some centers or candidates suspected of malpractice. Despite the death of about 50 Jambites across the nation on their bid to write the exam,who'll belief JAMB will choose to punish innocent Nigerians with this negative marking.I think JAMB could've cancelled the whole exam than choosing this style of punishment. If the paper leaked who did leak it if not them them.JAMB is outliving its usefulness o

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by EvilBrain1(m): 11:31pm On May 05, 2013
Tpfkakambo: @evibrain
job had seven children who died in satan's attack. U think they vanished into thin air like atheism makes u belive. They went to heaven. Then God gave him seven more children, makg 14 children altogether! How com u cudnt see this!

Well why don't you kill your own children then? So they can stop suffering in this world and go to heaven. By your logic,we should all be killing each other and thanking Boko Haram, armed robbers and drunk drivers for sending people to heaven. Did it ever occur to you that some of those children may have wanted to live a little bit longer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMaK6k4oZ20
And FYI, Job had 10 children. 7 sons and 3 daughters. Girls are people too you know.

Besides,dyu know of d passages tht say "watever u find doing do it with ALL Your might..." (ecclessiatis) , "do u see a man diligent in his business.. He shal stand before kings and not before mere men "(psalms). "the hand of the diligent shall bear rule... " . Is there any of this scriptures thts obsolete today?

The bolded is strong evidence that you've never read through the bible before. I guess you're one of those Christians that cherry-pick selected verses and only read them out of context.

Dyu know, the 3 hebrew captives in book of Daniel, were outstandingly brilliant! - so much for religion being counter productive.

Dyu know that the book of Daniel is just a work of historical fiction? If thats all you have to counter the claim that religion is counter-productive, then you can't blame me for not taking you seriously.

You like other atheists always want to make ur distorted points appear logical. U mentioned job's children but ddnt mention the restoration of his wealth, the increase of his years. Y not com out plain and admit, u are not seekg honest debate but just want to cuss and reject God-even if he exists. Even if he is lovg and good and all tht.

Of course, I should have focused on the restoration of Job's wealth and ignored the fact that your psychopathic god killed 10 innocent bystanders (and that's not counting all the servants who also got slaughtered) just so he could win a bet. What kind of moral does this (albeit fictional) story teach? And please the explain how killing and tormenting people for giggles fits the definition of "loving" and "good".

You must be using a very different dictionary than the rest of us.
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 05, 2013
Evil Brain:

Well why don't you kill your own children then? So they can stop suffering in this world and go to heaven. By your logic,we should all be killing each other and thanking Boko Haram, armed robbers and drunk drivers for sending people to heaven.

LB taught you well...

You guys really need to teach me how to turn 'white' into 'black' and make people believe it...
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by An0nimus: 12:26am On May 06, 2013
He was Agnostic and became Atheiest??

Interestingundecided
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by EvilBrain1(m): 12:33am On May 06, 2013
Deleted
Re: JAMB Finally Turned Me To An Atheist - Chijioke Eze by EvilBrain1(m): 12:40am On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

LB taught you well...

You guys really need to teach me how to turn 'white' into 'black' and make people believe it...

Due respect to Logicboy, but he didn't teach me jackshiat. I was a skeptic and an atheist long before I first set eyes on Nairaland. Believe it or not, but many of us became atheists through independent thought and not by being spoonfed by others.

An0nimus: He was Agnostic and became Atheiest??

Interestingundecided

FYI, agnosticism and atheism are essentially the same thing.

Also, who are you talking about? I hope its not me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Shina Peller Saving Accident Victim / Is There Any Sin God Can't Forgive? / Qualities Of A Good Christian Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.