Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) (26399 Views)

Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country / That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) / Libya: Ten Things About Gaddafi They Don’t Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 06, 2013
tuagbo: You can all say what you want but EVERYTHING "Shymexx" said about Nigeria and Nigerians is 100% true.Contrary to your views, he is saying these things because he loves Nigeria.I also feel thesame way."When you're aware of the truth,swallowing the pill is never bitter"

Thank you, brother...

They don't know better and most are short-sighted...

They only care about today and not the future..
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 06, 2013
Wag1, huni_naija the ghost?
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by redsun(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

Anyway, "Mr. Business Savvy" - can you please what makes Nigeria so conducive for legit business? And don't start telling me about the Chinese and other people involved in the oil business and other dirty dealings... undecided
grin grin grin

His idea of business savviness could mean getting a share of the loots,like rossike or tinubu.Taking advantage of the nightmare in nigerian to foolishly enrich themselves with no thoughts of the of moment,future or of the people.

They tend to forget that cameron is an etonian,specifically bred to conquer,control and commandeer.He laughs at the foolishness and wonder why human beings could be so daft.
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by MalasparkBlog(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2013
sheyie2007: see ur mouth like phyne.. How e take fine pass naija
E fine pass naija by far jor!!
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

Anyway, "Mr. Business Savvy" - can you please what makes Nigeria so conducive for legit business? And don't start telling me about the Chinese and other people involved in the oil business and other dirty dealings... undecided

Btw, why is your name spelled as "Sheyie" and not "Seyi?" Trying to be western, no?? grin grin grin

Nigerians are funny!! grin Sheyie, Harbeeholar, Torpee etc.. grin grin grin grin
Nigeria has a good business environment, I'd rather pour my last cents there than anywhere else smiley and FYI : that's the spelling of my name right from primary school...
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 06, 2013
MalasparkBlog: E fine pass naija by far jor!!
Wetin you know
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 06, 2013
sheyie2007: Nigeria has a good business environment, I'd rather pour my last cents there than anywhere else smiley and FYI : that's the spelling of my name right from primary school...

Good business environment with epileptic power supper, no roads, no security, and where almost everyone's looking for a prey to feed fat on, no? I like the tenacity and industrious nature of Nigerians but let's be honest - the environment isn't suited for legit business(es)... You have to compromise and be a rogue to make your business thrive in naija - that's the game...

As for the spelling of your name - there's something fundamentally wrong with you, or whoever changed "Seyi" to "Sheyie." So, you hate being African, don't you? How about start with changing your name back to what it ought to be, before showing your pseudo-Nigerian-ness? undecided
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

Good business environment with epileptic power supper, no roads, no security, and where almost everyone's looking for a prey to feed fat on, no? I like the tenacity and industrious nature of Nigerians but let's be honest - the environment isn't suited for legit business(es)... You have to compromise and be a rogue to make your business thrive in naija - that's the game...
why the influx of investors then? Just asking
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 06, 2013
redsun:
His idea of business savviness could mean getting a share of the loots,like rossike or tinubu.Taking advantage of the nightmare in nigerian to foolishly enrich themselves with no thoughts of the of moment,future or of the people.

They tend to forget that cameron is an etonian,specifically bred to conquer,control and commandeer.He laughs at the foolishness and wonder why human beings could be so daft.

That's it, bruddah... Perhaps, that's why most of them don't declare their net profits... We all still remember the bank scams and bubble they created in Nigerians banks on the surface whilst looting and doing other dirty deals beneath that... They're all rogues! grin

He shot himself in the foot when he cited David Cameron loool... Dave only spent about 3-6 hours in naija and made a political speech, yet Rossikk had to cite that... grin
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

As for the spelling of your name - there's something fundamentally wrong with you, or whoever changed "Seyi" to "Sheyie." So, you hate being African, don't you? How about start with changing your name back to what it ought to be, before showing your pseudo-Nigerian-ness? undecided
dude, if you have a problem with my name, grab a kitchen knife and put yourself outta ur mystery
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 06, 2013
sheyie2007: why the influx of investors then? Just asking

They're all just after oil and get a cut from the loot - and absconding after that... Don't think all these foreigners don't know how you lot worship the pale skin and how corrupt Nigerians are... grin Apart from oil, and probably construction projects - where else are they investing?

I'm even thinking about bringing my Welsh friend from my uni days to naija soon to come help me get some of the loot... grin grin We'll register an oil company and an IT firm out here, organise a few seminars, and get your elites to pay up... grin grin grin
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 06, 2013
sheyie2007: dude, if you have a problem with my name, grab a kitchen knife and put yourself outta ur mystery

Lmao... Touche?!?! grin grin

Just showing you that, you should be the last person to talk about Nigeria - you're just too empty for that... The spelling of your name says all that I need to know about you..

Have a nice day! wink
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Rossikk(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

That's it, bruddah... Perhaps, that's why most of them don't declare their net profits... We all still remember the bank scams and bubble they created in Nigerians banks on the surface whilst looting and doing other dirty deals beneath that... They're all rogues! grin

He shot himself in the foot when he cited David Cameron loool... Dave only spent about 3-6 hours in naija and made a political speech, yet Rossikk had to cite that... grin

No. He addressed HIS OWN PARTY and other Britons in Britain on his RETURN from Nigeria. I'm not talking of his Lagos speech.

Excerpts:

LONDON: British Prime Minister David Cameron today tried to enthuse the Conservative party and the people by insisting that things will soon improve economically and called for the same "drive to succeed" that is seen in Delhi, Shanghai or Lagos.

"When you step off the plane in Delhi or Shanghai or Lagos, you can feel the energy, the hunger, the drive to succeed. We need that here. Frankly, there's too much 'can't do' sogginess around. We need to be a sharp, focused, can-do country," he said in his closing speech to the Conservative party's conference in Manchester, northwest England.

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2011-10-06/news/30246872_1_conservative-party-british-pm-david-cameron-shanghai

See, even your Prime Minister (since you're not Nigerian) has put a lie to your drunken claim that Nigeria is ''a dead end''.

I can't think of a better person to stick a a knife in your b**lshiit.
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

Lmao... Touche?!?! grin grin

Just showing you that, you should be the last person to talk about Nigeria - you're just too empty for that... The spelling of your name says all that I need to know about you..

Have a nice day! wink
goodluck to you cheesy
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

They're all just after oil and get a cut from the loot - and absconding after that... Don't think all these foreigners don't know how you lot worship the pale skin and how corrupt Nigerians are... grin Apart from oil, and probably construction projects - where else are they investing?

I'm even thinking about bringing my Welsh friend from my uni days to naija soon to come help me get some of the loot... grin grin We'll register an oil company and an IT firm out here, organise a few seminars, and get your elites to pay up... grin grin grin
you don't know shhit cool
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Rossikk(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

My God yopu;re thick. On tis very same forum there is a thread that shows clearly the range of investments pouring into the countrt, and yet you ask tyhis illitreratte nonsense? You m,ust be hiogh on that Peckham smoke again.

Foreign Investors Pour Into Nigeria As Economy Accelerates

https://www.nairaland.com/1249139/foreign-investors-pour-into-nigeria
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 06, 2013
Rossikk:
No. He addressed HIS OWN PARTY and other Britons in Britain on his RETURN from Nigeria. I'm not talking of his Lagos speech.

Excerpts:

LONDON: British Prime Minister David Cameron today tried to enthuse the Conservative party and the people by insisting that things will soon improve economically and called for the same "drive to succeed" that is seen in Delhi, Shanghai or Lagos.

"When you step off the plane in Delhi or Shanghai or Lagos, you can feel the energy, the hunger, the drive to succeed. We need that here. Frankly, there's too much 'can't do' sogginess around. We need to be a sharp, focused, can-do country," he said in his closing speech to the Conservative party's conference in Manchester, northwest England.

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2011-10-06/news/30246872_1_conservative-party-british-pm-david-cameron-shanghai

See, even your Prime Minister (since you're not Nigerian) has put a lie to your drunken claim that Nigeria is ''a dead end''.

I can't think of a better person to stick a a knife in your b**lshiit.

^^^^Fam, that was a political speech to his Conservative party base to defend some of his policies... The average Londoner is more hardworking than the average Nigerian and there's absolutely nothing to learn from Lagos, tbh... Do you even know how hard people work out here just to pay bills, taxes etc.?
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 06, 2013
Rossikk:
My God yopu;re thick. On tis very same forum there is a thread that shows clearly the range of investments pouring into the countrt, and yet you ask tyhis illitreratte nonsense? You m,ust be hiogh on that Peckham smoke again.

Anyway, where are these investments? grin And why is the unemployment rate still at above 50%? grin grin
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Rossikk(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

My God you're thick. On this very same forum there is a thread that shows clearly the range of investments pouring into the country, and yet you ask this illiterate nonsense? You must be high on that Peckham smoke again.

Here: Educate yourself if possible (highly doubt it)

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 06, 2013
Rossikk:
My God you're thick. On this very same forum there is a thread that shows clearly the range of investments pouring into the country, and yet you ask this illiterate nonsense? You must be high on that Peckham smoke again.

Here: Educate yourself if possible (highly doubt it)

Anyway, where are these investments?

And why is the unemployment rate still at above 50%?
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 06, 2013
Nigeria: a country that treats its war veteran like dirt...

Anyway, the Biafran war veterans have something to say to you, Rossikk...

https://www.nairaland.com/1281588/biafran-soldiers-protest-ibadan

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

^^^^Fam, that was a political speech to his Conservative party base to defend some of his policies... The average Londoner is more hardworking than the average Nigerian and there's absolutely nothing to learn from Lagos, tbh... Do you even know how hard people work out here just to pay bills, taxes etc.?
I know some Nigerians that want that hardwork you described above, like now.....dude, londoners industrious than Nigerians..like really?. You don't know what hardwork is...small boy grin
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Rossikk(m): 6:16pm On May 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

^^^^Fam, that was a political speech to his Conservative party base to defend some of his policies

He would have lost credibility by mentioning Lagos if Lagos wasn't booming. He mentioned Lagos because Lagos, and Nigeria, are booming. You see, just because you've been mentally abused by your family to blindly hate Nigeria, doesn't mean David Cameron and other normal people are similarly afflicted.

The average Londoner is more hardworking than the average Nigerian and there's absolutely nothing to learn from Lagos, tbh

Why should any sane person take your lousy immigrant 2nd class citizen self's words over a son of the soil and sitting Prime Minister's like David Cameron? Have you seen how hard Lagos market women, traders, drivers, and truckpushers work? What work goes on in London that remotely compares?

... Do you even know how hard people work out here just to pay bills, taxes etc.?

Do spare us your nonsense.
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 06, 2013
^^^Go to bed..
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 06, 2013
please rossik more photos.thanks u
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by heavenlynzinga: 8:20pm On May 06, 2013
smiley Luanda

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 06, 2013
^^^ sweet Africa they don't want t show to the world cool cool
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by pendo89(f): 10:23pm On May 06, 2013
wow never knew that DRC had such structures. my image has always been of one ravaged country.

lovely smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by PhysicsQED(m): 2:48am On May 07, 2013
Hmmm. . .
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On May 08, 2013
KnowAll: Wether we like it or not 16 years of ACN has depressed any development stride that Lagos could have capitalised on. I left Naija 20 years ago and d only roads connecting d mainland to d island is d samr and only 3 routes that have existed since d 80's. Ikorodu road, 3rd mainland bridge and Malu / Apapa axis.

What has ACN done to alleviate d sufferings of poor Nigerians, nothing. Those pictures of congested and choked gridlocked traffic is an eyesore, this only happens when u have more cars on d road than alternative routes. I remember b4 they built 3rd mainland bridge there use to be odd and even numbrr days for vechiles coming into Lagos island. Lagos not only needs 4th mainland bridge but 5th and 6th mainland bridges plus openining up d badagry axis in a boulevard version as done in kinhasa, it is then i will know d govt of Lagos State is working.

Not building 4 km in a suppose 60 km roads from lekki to epe only to put toll gates on kilometer 2 and another toll gate at km 6. That is daylight robbery. ACN has failed Lagosians.

abeg shine their eyes for me
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by tpia5: 2:50pm On May 08, 2013
naija

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Rossikk(m): 6:26pm On May 08, 2013
pendo89: wow never knew that DRC had such structures. my image has always been of one ravaged country.

lovely smiley smiley smiley
Just imagine what a non African's image of the place would be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mitt Romney's Loss In Pictures / A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) / Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.