Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) (26396 Views)

Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country / That Side Of ‘dubai’ They Really Dont Want You To SEE (LOOK) / Libya: Ten Things About Gaddafi They Don’t Want You To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 05, 2013
Eko Ile:

You are just going to let the trolls destroy this thread.

This thread is not about Lagos, but with encouragement and their hate and stupidity, they'll turn in into lagos hatefest.

Don't feed the Trolls...

see my oga at the top of the trolley grin grin grin
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Ejine(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2013
OK 2 NV, You're killing me here!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Inik(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2013
babe_online: kinshasa now is Abuja is 25 years time. We shall get there!!!! grin grin grin
Abuja is better than Kinshasha
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by IGBOSON1: 8:54pm On May 05, 2013
OK_2_NV: Eko Ile is lurking grin grin grin grin grin

^^^He's like a shark that's smelt blood.......cue the Jaws theme tune! grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 05, 2013
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by phantom(m): 9:01pm On May 05, 2013
JOBURG

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by phantom(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2013
CAPETOWN & DURBAN

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by phantom(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2013
LUANDA (recovering from a war o!) grin

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by phantom(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2013
LUANDA

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Symphony007: 9:05pm On May 05, 2013
babe_online: shocked shocked shocked shocked Jisos!! This country is finer than Naija oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
i'm sure if you leave your village and live in an actual nigerian city, you won't make such a statement.

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2013
Lagos!!

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 05, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Lagos!!

Lagos pic no show. Maybe my chrome browser cant stand the ugliness

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2013
Lagos

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Symphony007: 9:14pm On May 05, 2013
One_Naira:

my guy if you've been to other African cities, excluding horn of Africa, Ghana and ivory coast, you'll realize nigeria despite the big mouth ain't got sh1t to write home about. you should see nariobi, your mouth go stay open for awhile. mind you they suffering way more than Nigeria ooo.
keep vomiting rubbish!! How many african cities "built" their capital? Abuja is a "built" capital. Built from a barren land and today it's a city still growing. You mention cities like nairobi which are attestations of colonialist. Is it not in kenya where queen elizabeth was vacationing when her father died and she became queen? When she return years lateer she remarked to her husband phillip, "nothing has changed, they're really good at maintaining the old". Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by phantom(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2013
OK_2_NV:

Lagos pic no show. Maybe my chrome browser cant stand the ugliness
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...dude you need to be shot...i swear!
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Kairoseki77: 9:17pm On May 05, 2013
Mr. Globe:
Are you sure this is D.R Congo because this pictures make Abuja the most developed city in Nigeria look like makoko slum in Lagos. Op must have hijacked another city's pictures. call me Thomas

Shut up Thomas!

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 05, 2013
DRC the real giant of Africa.
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 05, 2013
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2013
Eko

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 05, 2013
zetdee: DRC the real giant of Africa.
nope its somalia now.. Go figure
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 05, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Eko

one ugly bldg and you post here?

a city thread requires city space, planning and bldgs not one property
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2013
Lagos

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:28pm On May 05, 2013
Tinubu's Eko

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:30pm On May 05, 2013
Lagos

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Kairoseki77: 9:34pm On May 05, 2013
Shame on you fools attacking Lagos like you don't live in 9ja too.

Abeg, let me see your village. Let's compare!
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 05, 2013
Michaeljones36: Shame on you fools attacking Lagos like you don't live in 9ja too.

Abeg, let me see your village. Let's compare!

Village ke? Some of them live on trees.

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 05, 2013
Lasgidi(Lagos)
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:37pm On May 05, 2013
Lagos indigene aka omo Eko

1 Like

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 05, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Lagos indigene aka omo Eko

ALOMO and aggege bread combo
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 05, 2013
sheyie2007: Lasgidi(Lagos)

photo mall
Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by Kairoseki77: 9:44pm On May 05, 2013
OK_2_NV:

ALOMO and aggege bread combo

Your village:

Your traffic:

Your local skyscraper:

5 Likes

Re: The D.R Congo CNN Does Not Want You To See (pics) by IGBOSON1: 9:46pm On May 05, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Eko

^^^Sunny bobo, bros you try, and i admire your patriotism; but after seeing some capitals here (especially Luanda shocked ) i think you're flogging a dead horse!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mitt Romney's Loss In Pictures / A 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Italy Today (PICS & VIDEO) / Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.