Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Can You Help Us With Our Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Help Us With Our Site? (625 Views)

You Help Is Urgently In Need / Can You Help Purchased With Paypal Online? / Help Us Build the Best Nigerian Website Directory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Help Us With Our Site? by bros12345: 6:09pm On May 05, 2013
Ok, dont let the title take you off guard. I just read a post by Seun on his blog:

http://www.seunosewa.com/2012/03/social-network-chicken-and-egg-problem.html

So its okay to beg for members from all sources.

We started a new forum dedicated to providing Internet marketing, web masters, make money online and general how tos, tutorials and tips. We are still testing so its not so fine at the moment and its using wordpress ( I am a wordpress expert).

Basically we want to build a huge content based how to forum. We are not imitating nairaland or anyone.

Right now, We want to beg that you join our website and help us with content. We are even giving compensation for tips and tutorials that you provide us. The url is

www.flashkobo.com

Please critisim is welcome but remember why I made this post

(1) (Reply)

The Best Web Internet Proxy Out There / Tell Me What You Think About This Webpage / >>get>>99 Cent domains;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.