Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

you are just the best of yourself, never be to wise to know something new - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / you are just the best of yourself, never be to wise to know something new (671 Views)

Is It Wise To Get A Phd From A Private University? / Why You Shouldn't Limit Your Viewing To Just The Front Page On Nairaland. / Please, Do You Know Something About Ican/ Ats Studies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

you are just the best of yourself, never be to wise to know something new by israelboy1(m): 7:03pm On May 05, 2013
At last the so called jamb result is out, people passed while others failed, i will like to pass my message ACROSS to this 2 group of people.
To those who scored below 200 nd those who scored above 200

TO THOSE WHO SCORED BELOW 200
friend, this does not mean u failed, it simply means u re nt prepared enough to write it.
It means u took the wrong steps before going into it.
It means u choosed the decision u ought nt to have taken.
It means u never settled down nd listen to ur consience. No matter what those around u might label u as, just believe u re the best, u re more better than those that might even score above 300, in as much u do not waste the time range between nw and the next one.
Thou some of u might have problem with ur parents just becos of this, becos some parents re so much interested in comparing their own children with other ones, well its not their fault, its just becos they want the best for their own children, they want u to always find urself far better than the others,
it does not mean they hate u just becos of ur result, thou they may feel sad, but they just want u to knw they felt sad seeing u sit at home which is not suppose to be.
The question i will love to ask u nw is, what re u doing to prove those around u wrong?
what re the things u re doing to make ur parents happy?
What re the things u re doing that can boost ur ego?
Re u jst sitting down folding ur arms, nd waiting for the next jamb?
This should not be friend, try to do somethings that will make u more better, try to do things that will make u far better than even some graduates, if u hv problem with this, u can either add me on facebook www.facebook.com/meshileya.israel or www.facebook.com/youths.voice.142 i am the owner of those two account and they re both active. Its high time we all wake up from our slumber.

FOR THOSE WHO SCHORED ABOVE 200
and for those who re lucky to be counted among those who passed jamb,congratulations. But dont just relax nd start to brag, there re thousands of people out there who re far better than u, what u should ask urself is what re u really going to school for? there re millions of people in school nw who don't even knw the meaning of been a student, some re just there for thering sake, some re there as a figure head. Urs should not be same, try as much as possible to make urself different, if u re admitted fine, so what next?
Re u going to school as a partying boody?
Re u going to school to become a prostitute or sex addict?
Re u going to school to become a drug addict?
Re u going to school to become a cultist?
As a mentor of my said nd i quote 'many are those who will go to school with a name, but after graduation it will surely be a different name entirely' what will u be known as after graduation.

There re lots i will like to pass across to the youths of this my generation, but i will love to write less, u can simply add my facebook account, so as to discuss things with u, once again I LOVE U ALL

God bless u all
Re: you are just the best of yourself, never be to wise to know something new by emekakelvin(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2013
U just inspire me...GOD BLESS
Re: you are just the best of yourself, never be to wise to know something new by israelboy1(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2013
emekakelvin: U just inspire me...GOD BLESS

God bless you too, just know you are the best, and you are one in a billion, there can never be any person capable of doing things you can do.
and also i am looking forward in seeing this post at the front page, because there are so much people that are really shedding tears inside of their heart, just because there friends left alone at home.
once again God bless you
Re: you are just the best of yourself, never be to wise to know something new by emekakelvin(m): 10:43pm On May 05, 2013
israel boy:

God bless you too, just know you are the best, and you are one in a billion, there can never be any person capable of doing things you can do.
and also i am looking forward in seeing this post at the front page, because there are so much people that are really shedding tears inside of their heart, just because there friends left alone at home.
once again God bless you
AMEN.....ADMIN FRONT PAGE PLS ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Protest Block Jamb Office In Sokoto / UI Postgraduate Form Out / Nigerian Girl Best Master Degree Graduate In US University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.