Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Looking For where to get FREE Christian Ebooks??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Looking For where to get FREE Christian Ebooks??? (713 Views)

Free Christian Podcast / Free Christian Worship CD Download / Free Christian Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For where to get FREE Christian Ebooks??? by toby2all(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2013
Fellow Christian Nairalanders (Christlanders)! Have you been searching for where to download FREE Christian eBooks maybe because you don't have an online account to buy one or you just prefer eBooks to hardcopy..then search no more. I have a few uploaded at a website since our dear nairaland doesn't have a place to upload them. If you need more then comment on this post or send a request to my mailbox: toby2all@gmail.com. Download the eBooks at http://shareplace.tk/site_8.xhtml God will transform you as you keep studying His word. I love you all
Re: Looking For where to get FREE Christian Ebooks??? by toby2all(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2013
I have uploaded more bools...feel free to get them. Jah bless!

(1) (Reply)

Is This Journey Out Of The Body Experience? / Pastor Says Homosexuality Is A Gift Of God [VIDEO] / Coming Like The Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.