Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

See Shirt That Never Needs Washing And Won't Smell,even After 100 Days - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See Shirt That Never Needs Washing And Won't Smell,even After 100 Days (2144 Views)

Check Out The Shirt That Can Never Stain / Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials / Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Shirt That Never Needs Washing And Won't Smell,even After 100 Days by RabboniX(m): 12:01am On May 06, 2013
A New York City start-up is peddling a men's button-down wool shirt that the company says never needs washing and won't smell, even after 100 days of continuous use, including after a sweaty 5-mile run.

Cutting-edge clothiers Wool&Prince says it has put the wool used in this 'no wash' shirt (still in the prototype phase) through a special process that makes it soft to the touch, resistant to wrinkles and odour-repellent.

PIC
http://blogsinbrief..com/2013/05/shirt-that-never-needs-washing-and-wont.html
Re: See Shirt That Never Needs Washing And Won't Smell,even After 100 Days by Caracta(f): 12:24am On May 06, 2013
Why wear a shirt for 100 days? What's the point? Does that mean there won't be any stain on the shirt even if i soak it in a bucket of oil? I bet it's germ-free too even if sweaty palms/body get in contact with it.

*in Chris Tucker's voice*
Ain't gonna buy that shirt until Obama wears it for 100 days cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: See Shirt That Never Needs Washing And Won't Smell,even After 100 Days by idupaul: 7:29am On May 06, 2013
Caracta: Why wear a shirt for 100 days? What's the point? Does that mean there won't be any stain on the shirt even if i soak it in a bucket of oil? I bet it's germ-free too even if sweaty palms/body get in contact with it.

*in Chris Tucker's voice*
Ain't gonna buy that shirt until Obama wears it for 100 days cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Where was it said that's its mandatory U wear it for 100 days .. Please just read and move on
Re: See Shirt That Never Needs Washing And Won't Smell,even After 100 Days by Caracta(f): 7:35am On May 06, 2013
idupaul:
Where was it said that's its mandatory U wear it for 100 days .. Please just read and move on

"even after 100 days of continous use".
Pls point out "mandatory" in my post.

Una too dey take things serious sha. Choi!
Re: See Shirt That Never Needs Washing And Won't Smell,even After 100 Days by Temismith(f): 7:36am On May 06, 2013
And dis made front page? Lols
dis shirt wasnt made for us. Our sweat diff frm una own,dust dey everywhere, etc
Re: See Shirt That Never Needs Washing And Won't Smell,even After 100 Days by Popowaa: 8:31am On May 06, 2013
U no get eye abi,potential front page topic bi that.
Temismith: And dis made front page? Lols
dis shirt wasnt made for us. Our sweat diff frm una own,dust dey everywhere, etc
Re: See Shirt That Never Needs Washing And Won't Smell,even After 100 Days by DECOtech(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2013
Na lie!!! ...I don wash am finish talk as I take do am.
Re: See Shirt That Never Needs Washing And Won't Smell,even After 100 Days by Shugamania(f): 11:33am On May 06, 2013
What kinda dirty habit would make one wanna buy a shirt that wont need washing for 100 days??
Make these oyinbo pple go rest if they no see research do again abeg,
Re: See Shirt That Never Needs Washing And Won't Smell,even After 100 Days by Nobody: 11:47am On May 06, 2013
100 days use in Newyork = 10 days in Lagos.

Bath in the morning, trek to your bus stop, wipe your face with a white handkerchief and you'll understand why.
Re: See Shirt That Never Needs Washing And Won't Smell,even After 100 Days by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 06, 2013
Uhmmm. . . . Okay. . . Buh, why would I want to wear 1 shirt *emphasis on 1* for 100 days? undecided
Re: See Shirt That Never Needs Washing And Won't Smell,even After 100 Days by Temismith(f): 12:29pm On May 06, 2013
Popowaa: U no get eye abi,potential front page topic bi that.
u have a deficiency of knowing wen someone is joking. Guess u didn't see d 'lols'

1 Like

Re: See Shirt That Never Needs Washing And Won't Smell,even After 100 Days by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 06, 2013
^^ I think she too was joking

(1) (Reply)

A Must Have Item In Your Bag As A Lady / Handbags / Botcho Cream( Butt / Hip, Boobs Natural Enhancement Product)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.