Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

What Should I Do With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do With Her? (1353 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do With Her? by ahmmyreal(m): 12:23am On May 06, 2013
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:27am On May 06, 2013
Liv d biatch alone!!! U'll always have trust Issues. If trust becomes an issue, faults comes in thick and d love u both share gradually fades away.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do With Her? by Nobody: 12:35am On May 06, 2013
ahmmyreal: We started this relationship 9 months back, she told me her ex wants to get her back and d guy calls her on several occasions begging to come back by she never accepted. 3 months later she went to lagos for IT. During her 3 months stay in lagos I noticed she is dating someone else by I Neva confronted her because I knew she would deny as I have no concrete proof. She returned after three months and then I kept close watch on her including checking her txt messages behind her back. One day I was in her room wen she was asleep I saw an SMS she sent to a guy thanking him for a phone and hw much she loved him.

Wen she woke up I confronted her and she said it was her ex bf. I told her I knew that she is having an affair wit someone else while she was away. I left her, she and her cousins begged me for days. She said she was only playing the guy that she just wanted to use him. I accepted apology and we continued but in my mind I only accepted to pay her back by fu*king and dumping her without spending my money. My plan was going on smooth until one day after we just had fun..

She told me I have really changed that she truely love me and she wants to get married to me next year. She said aside from her ex she has two other guys she is dating, both are ok financially and wants to settle down with her bt she can't coz it's only me she love. I said I av heard that its okay.

I really don't know what I should do with her. People pls advise me.
. After analysing ur story properly, I think the lady really lives for you. She truely loves u, and believe me, such women are rare. Just hold on to ur cash a little bit more just to be more than sure. If she still sticks around, oboy grab her and make her ue wifey. CHEERS!!
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by bigt2(m): 12:39am On May 06, 2013
I c a possibility to shine that biatch's congo the more!!! cool play along for 2 months, then drift away!!!
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by ohaleoghene(f): 12:39am On May 06, 2013
Why check her phone ? You got what you ask for ...I will advise you sit her down , and tell her u wanna call it a quit , giving her concret reason .any relationship that have trust ish , will hardly work . Mr man , both of you used yourselves, I hate it when a guy thinks he is using a girl , u put in your 'stuff' into her , she climax , and you cum too . Is a two way thing .the earlier you guys part ways , the better for you two , as you also might find it difficult to find your own girl . Hers is better , she has an ex and extra two guys she can always run to ...she is funny , saying she wanna get married to you next year . Will she be the one to propose? Op , the earlier. You start keeping your body away from a woman you dnt trust , the better it is for you and the woman you will finally marry

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do With Her? by eyenCalabar(m): 12:43am On May 06, 2013
There is nothing that you want us to advice you about here please. If you want to be strong and successful in this life, you must be ready to make decisions and stand by them. If you can't decide on what to do even in a simple case such as this, then you are a goner. So you decide.
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by eyenCalabar(m): 12:45am On May 06, 2013
Rehnoy: . After analysing ur story properly, I think the lady really lives for you. She truely loves u, and believe me, such women are rare. Just hold on to ur cash a little bit more just to be more than sure. If she still sticks around, oboy grab her and make her ue wifey. CHEERS!!

What love? How would you define love without respect?
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by Caracta(f): 12:56am On May 06, 2013
eyenCalabar: There is nothing that you want us to advice you about here please. If you want to be strong and successful in this life, you must be ready to make decisions and stand by them. If you can't decide on what to do even in a simple case such as this, then you are a goner. So you decide.
Gbam!
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by clemz85(m): 2:26am On May 06, 2013
oh how i love this saying,

"to eer is human to forgive is divine"

if u ask me, i wud say, Dude stick around

my 1 dolla
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by Nobody: 2:30am On May 06, 2013
Rehnoy: . After analysing ur story properly, I think the lady really lives for you. She truely loves u, and believe me, such women are rare. Just hold on to ur cash a little bit more just to be more than sure. If she still sticks around, oboy grab her and make her ue wifey. CHEERS!!

Are you being sarcastic?
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by Mynd44: 4:51am On May 06, 2013
Did you ever stop to think that the whole story about dating 2 guys who are financially stable might be a lie and she said it just to make the guy change towards her?

Dump the chick jorh
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by Les: 7:41am On May 06, 2013
oga abeg cloce mout... Wifing person we de 4ple date Op u sure say we no de date d same person cos year tory 2 simila
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by olumaxi(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2013
Guy,i'l suggest u leave d girl b4 its too late..b4 she brings anoda man's pregnancy 4 u..cos its very obvious dat u can neva trust her again..so,pls,leave her n stop wastin each-odas tym

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do With Her? by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 06, 2013
Fron your narration, it's obvious you are both selfish and do not care about each other.

I advise you tell her your feeling: you only want her as a se.x mate and not(never) marriage. If she stays with you after that, na her cup of garri be that.
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by ezemoses(m): 12:18pm On May 06, 2013
i have learnt that soemtimes the truth is not always the best policy. you know the song that gays '' lie to me''. its better for someone to lie to me and make me think am the only one than for her to confess that she has been playing me
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by Oohrhii(m): 12:44pm On May 06, 2013
eze moses: i have learnt that soemtimes the truth is not always the best policy. you know the song that gays '' lie to me''. its better for someone to lie to me and make me think am the only one than for her to confess that she has been playing me

Like your city gurl? undecided

Whatever you decide op is ur choice.. She came clean..and that in its self is a virtue.. ladies rarely tell you the truth.. They mostly lie.

Why not chill and watch her if she can change..Ask her to stop those extra affairs.. or you walk. Then study her..if she doesnt complain and stops them for real..then mayb she is good. If not bounce.. as some ladies just cant stop cheating. But please do not rush into marriage with her.. and always protect yourself..
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by butta(m): 1:09pm On May 06, 2013
Guy F.....uCk the b1tch real good for a while and dump her this relationship is over so get over wiv it and stop deceiving yourself u don't need any f....ucking advice from anyone
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by vizboy(m): 2:03pm On May 06, 2013
F.U .C.K the damn B.I.t.Ch and dump her.
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by Mynd44: 2:05pm On May 06, 2013
butta: Guy F.....uCk the b1tch real good for a while and dump her this relationship is over so get over wiv it and stop deceiving yourself u don't need any f....ucking advice from anyone
Well you can also do this. I don't agree but....
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 06, 2013
@OP; THERE’S FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN; RUN FASTER THAN USIAN BOLT AND DON’T LOOK BACK……
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by 190: 3:01pm On May 06, 2013
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by greedie1(f): 3:03pm On May 06, 2013
she cheated on u and was sorry. u claimed to forgive her but never did. dump her if u want but don't paint her black. U r d one with trust issues and no matter how vile u think her, u r worst. u descended below her level wen u made up ur mind to fuuuuck her and leave her.

she isn't a bad girl, if she is, she is just as bad as most girls and guys in d dating world. so she made a mistake, who doesn't? u ain't married to her, why shouldn't she receive proposals from other men??

ur decision is urs to make but just know dat leaving her wont be her loss. she obviously loves u more but maybe u ll push her to a guy dat worships d ground she walks on and she ll ltr be grateful to u. smh.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do With Her? by butta(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
Well you can also do this. I don't agree but....
well bruv I hail but abeg no talk u na correct bros
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by Mynd44: 4:11pm On May 06, 2013
butta: well bruv I hail but abeg no talk u na correct bros
Okay ooo
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by Lobi(f): 4:39pm On May 06, 2013
gree-die:
she cheated on u and was sorry. u claimed to forgive her but never did. dump her if u want but don't paint her black. U r d one with trust issues and no matter how vile u think her, u r worst. u descended below her level wen u made up ur mind to fuuuuck her and leave her.

she isn't a bad girl, if she is, she is just as bad as most girls and guys in d dating world. so she made a mistake, who doesn't? u ain't married to her, why shouldn't she receive proposals from other men??

ur decision is urs to make but just know dat leaving her wont be her loss. she obviously loves u more but maybe u ll push her to a guy dat worships d ground she walks on and she ll ltr be grateful to u. smh.

Nothing wrong in her receiving proposals from other men,but according to him,she said she is dating them.
Re: What Should I Do With Her? by ahmmyreal(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2013

(1) (Reply)

My Cute Crush..should I Ask Him Out? / I Am Confused!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i Need Help) / My Ex Wants Me Back What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.