Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Why are our Countries still impoverished? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why are our Countries still impoverished? (1145 Views)

"Racism" Is Becoming Mainstream. Are Blacks Inferior? / GEJ Wasn't Cursed But Blessed By Yoruba Obas (Photo) / Are Blacks More Violent, More Disorganised and Less Disciplined than Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why are our Countries still impoverished? by tevinsolt: 4:41am On May 06, 2013
Why are our Countries still impoverished?
African countries I mean

Our inability to push our ourselves has left us victims to those who were militarily mightier, politically sounder, financially better for pretty much the span of our entire documented history.
our People continue to hope that God will come down and fix our land. These "rulers" of yours are humans just like you. You've given them the power they use against you, and still you heck them on.

Let us stop making excuses, let's us pioneer new ideas, let's advance to new frontiers that the world would marvel at.
Re: Why are our Countries still impoverished? by CROWE: 5:05am On May 06, 2013
Africa has a few problems, while Islam itself is not a problem the mixture of Islam and other african religoions causes friction, then there is the fact that African countries are some of the most ethnically ambiguous and were not formed naturally like the rest of the worlds so they were through conflicts and resolved them but Africa on the other hand didn't and cannot resolve its conflicts since nations have already been formed. There is too much turbulence, in the rest of the world people came together to form nations but in Africa nations were created and people had to live with that.

Nigeria in particular has suffered the Nation before people thing and we now have a unitary system of government masquerading as a federal system which in tourn creates the illusion of a real federal system. This in a nutshell is Nigeria's entire problem, if you want I can explain it further but basically what I am saying is that black people are not cursed, we have just undergone an unfortunate series of centuries that have left us in a right mess.

1 Like

Re: Why are our Countries still impoverished? by azpekuliar: 5:21am On May 06, 2013
Reminds of me of this vid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeA7OOBhlDk

grin Can hardly fault any thing he said.
Re: Why are our Countries still impoverished? by IleIfe2(m): 7:15am On May 06, 2013
azpekuliar: Reminds of me of this vid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeA7OOBhlDk

grin Can hardly fault any thing he said.

You can hardly fault anything this self hating right-wing negro says?

How many days did it take the emergency response organizations to respond to Katrina?

What are the cultural/political similarities the African/African-American have in common with the Japanese. America operates a me myself alone capitalist society littered with guns and the ideology manifested during the Katrina disaster when the area was ignored for days.

Did the people in potion of power, who had the resources to help, dispatch help when it was needed? Were they African?

The Japanese have had experience dealing with major disasters. e.g Atom Bomb.

What demographic similarity do Katrina and Japanese victims have in common? What is the average age of Japanese victims we saw on TV and those of Katrina and Haiti?

What educational qualifications do these victims have? Mind you, Education does not have to be in English.

Why didn't the Melayus and Thais(Thailand and Indonesia) loot their countries after the tsunami? There is no sense/history of injustice and discrimination, and these are countries made up of single races.

Didn't Caucasians eat/cannibalise each other during the siege of Stalingrad and other battles?

This guy is a deluded self hating bastard. It is him and his family that have a god problem

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Suswan Calls Gov. Aregbesola Irresponsible / Senator Andy Uba Part 1 / The God Almighty And Slave Master Uche Ekwunife Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.