Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) (35835 Views)

ALLAHU AKBAR!!! See What Becomes Of A Woman After Steping On The Qur'an / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. / What Is The Difference Between ALLAH And ALLAHU? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by kemoolala: 4:20pm On May 06, 2013
shadrach77: Anyone who believes this trash, needs to be flogged mercilessly. That picture is nothing but arabic inscription drawn on sand! angry angry angry shocked shocked

Honestly, serious flogging my guy!!
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by BeraBera(f): 4:21pm On May 06, 2013
It's obvious that the voice the boy heard was the voice of the person who wrote the word on the rock and hid himself somewhere jsut to play some mischevious pranks. .

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by hikmoj(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2013
dammytosh:

I hope you are not preparing to meet your virgins too...
its you people dat hav problem wit virgins not me

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Mintus(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2013
hahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahah.....lwkmd....................
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by kemoolala: 4:26pm On May 06, 2013
Bigcake: Nonsense. That's all

dats the word! arrant nonsense!
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by pure123: 4:29pm On May 06, 2013
...........it looks more of hand written o.....written on a sand.....
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by cassavastick: 4:31pm On May 06, 2013
maasoap: From where I live, you will see a massive crowd a far because the place on the hill. About 1km from my house. I haven't gone there because many people who went there couldn't see it. They said that thugs prevented them from getting near it. You can only see it if you are ready to part with #100-#200, I was told. As I'm typing this, people are still there.
The perfect con. Write Arabic on the sand then charge gullible people N200 to see it. Those thugs are genuises

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by akpananiefiok(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2013
So childish a plan to play on mature people like us
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by esn1(f): 4:39pm On May 06, 2013
LOL! So many fanatics here! Please whats this header here for " To avoid being banned" We are so attached to religion and whatever that is being said abt it that we don't act or think objectively. And to think ma brothers are all happy.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by PurestBoy(m): 4:42pm On May 06, 2013
cassava stick:
The perfect con. Write Arabic on the sand then charge gullible people N200 to see it. Those thugs are genuises

that a cool way to make money considering the fact dat an average musulim are gullible and will believe anything islam tells dem like their crase for 72 virgins
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by bankoleben(m): 4:42pm On May 06, 2013
thundey95: Yesterday Morning in Osogbo the capital of Osun State, a weird, sign and wonders of God display itself on a rock called Abesu rock in Osogbo, the place was known to be dirty place where most people used for dumping of refuse and sewages, and where some touts usually smoke indian hemp, it was one boy who want to go and drop the refuse and heard a voice saying he should not dump refuse that the place is a holy place, he rushed home to his parents and when they come back they saw an Arabic written on the rock "ALLAHU" many people were rushed there to view the wonder of God, even Mr. Ogbeni Aregbesola was also there..........................God is great

see the pics

You don murder english finish!
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Mortiple(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2013
Anyone who believes in this joke should be flogged with a Boko Haram horsewhip, I swear!!!

These people and their copy-cat attitude. They NOW go to Church Mosque on Sunday morning, vigil on Friday, Camp on Lagos-Ibadan, preach on the Street, have 'born-again' Muslims. And Now, they now believe in miranku. Hahaha! grin

8 Likes

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by fatadis: 4:45pm On May 06, 2013
People that does not believe this should keep it to themselves, you never can tell if is Allah sign truly, Fear Allah(God) because every soul will be raised to face him judgement day. People shud not conclude on what they are not 100 per cent sure of.

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 06, 2013
Mortiple: Anyone who believes in this joke should be flogged with a Boko Haram horsewhip, I swear!!!

These people and their copy-cat attitude. They NOW go to Church Mosque on Sunday morning, vigil on Friday, Camp on Lagos-Ibadan, preach on the Street, have 'born-again' Muslims. And Now, they now believe in miranku. Hahaha! grin

o boy!una no go kill person with laugh ooo
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Ashlamzee(f): 4:57pm On May 06, 2013
Hmmm crious am short of words.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 06, 2013
"to avoid being banned, please ensure that your post is not offensive to islam"

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by jude33084(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2013
Muslims and their funny ways grin

Na joke oh! tongue
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Adekay2011: 5:01pm On May 06, 2013
WHO IS THIS ALLAH
I DON'T BELIEVE IT IS SAME ALMIGHTY GOD CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH
HOW WILL A HOLY GOD CHOSE A THIRTY AND UNCLEAN AREA TO INSCRIBE THAT?

(IT IS INTRESTINE THAT MANY MUSLIM LEADERS ARE AFRAID OF MAKING ANY
THOROUGH RESEARCH INTO THE ORIGIN OF ISLAM ESPECIALLY THE PRE-ISLAMIC
ARABIAN RELIGION SO THAT THEY MIGHT NOT DISCOVER ANY THING THAT WILL
CAUSE THEIR FAITH IN ISLAM TO WANE.) REF WHO IS ALLAH BY G.J.O MOSHAY PG164
1ST PARAGRAPH
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 06, 2013
Aminat508: i was there yesterday, it is real and truth! Almighty Allah can do anyting, is not for u to believe and not believe, surely those who wil believe wil'' and those who will not will definately not'

And yet he cannot fix your country
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by babarazy: 5:08pm On May 06, 2013
cheesy grin cheesy grin Assalam allekum my Niggas
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Papa12(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

...and what has being black got to do with it?
grin...
I no fit laugh oo
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Rawshal(m): 5:11pm On May 06, 2013
Allahu Akbar.d miracle of God is 4 d wise 1,nt 4 d idiot n sane ones.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by suremutsy: 5:11pm On May 06, 2013
@Adekay y are u people talkin like dis, don't u believe in d onenessof Allah..d u want Allah 2 come down and show himself
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by gajike: 5:12pm On May 06, 2013
My sales girl came late today only to tell me she went to warch the miracle. She said on getting to the place after paying fees for d turgs she could not find anything. The lady said they told her it was because turgs her pouring ogogoro on it that is why its no more showing.I believe in GOD almighty and HIS prophets but base on what my sales girl told me this morning, I think this story was cook up by someone to proof something or to dupe people. GOD is too big and supernatural and he doesn't need any trick or anybody to proof HE exist. Look around where you are and think deeply and you will realise HIS existent is every where not only on Abesu rock. HE doest need abesu rock to proof HIS existent. Praise the LORD ALHAU AKBIR.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by sureteeboy(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2013
Aminat508: i was there yesterday, it is real and truth! Almighty Allah can do anyting, is not for u to believe and not believe, surely those who wil believe wil'' and those who will not will definately not'
that's cool. I don't know Allah must write his name on the rock before we believe he is real. He must be striving for more recognition
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by stankezzy: 5:21pm On May 06, 2013
i have just confirmed something.those guys that calls themselfs aetheist have simply ignored this post.if it were christianity all of them will rush out,i have said it many times that these guys are ANTI-CHRIST.now it is obvious.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by mclaaro(f): 5:29pm On May 06, 2013
ZUBY77:

Where was Jesus when England invaded us with their language?
r u askin me,y nt ask ur pastors as fr me I dint ask u a question I made a statement. SO,
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by jude33084(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2013
The lady said they told her it was because turgs her pouring ogogoro on it that is why its no more showing.I believe in GOD almighty and HIS prophets but base on what my sales girl told me this morning, I think this story was cook up by someone to proof something or to dupe people.

grin grin

fatadis: People that does not believe this should keep it to themselves, you never can tell if is Allah sign truly, Fear Allah(God) because every soul will be raised to face him judgement day. People shud not conclude on what they are not 100 per cent sure of.

Which one we go believe naija?! grin
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by jude33084(m): 5:41pm On May 06, 2013
stankezzy: i have just confirmed something.those guys that calls themselfs aetheist have simply ignored this post.if it were christianity all of them will rush out,i have said it many times that these guys are ANTI-CHRIST.now it is obvious.

Τhis post is ridiculously ridicled so they don't need to argue grin
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by theripper3: 5:42pm On May 06, 2013
Wetin Allah dey find for dump-site sef. He don dey appear for naija too much o, wetin happen to Yemen, syria, iraq , sudan and North Korea. Abeg, change location small jare.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades / Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.