Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) (35834 Views)

ALLAHU AKBAR!!! See What Becomes Of A Woman After Steping On The Qur'an / 'Allahu' Inscription Appears On The Ground In Idumota. / What Is The Difference Between ALLAH And ALLAHU? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Dewze(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2013
Mmmmmmm!
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Dewze(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2013
@sureteeboy. My bro that is the problem that plagues us Africans. Here is a Yoruba man that thinks that God is an Arab.

This is part of the evidence that the mind of the black race still remains a slave to the rest of the world. First to the Europeans and then to the Arabs. May God help us

GOD IS NOT AN ARAB.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by tintingz(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2013
princetunex:
lolz. Hw pathetic. I agree that juju pple do magic.. In africa magic abi because i have neva heard an herberlist come out in public to perform a magic nd promote or prove his gods power
secondly,which prophet walkd on the sea, who ever multiplied 2 fishes nd 5 loaves of bread 2 feed thousands of people?, whose garment alone did a miracle?, now u say jesus always cried to a God and couldnt do anytn by Himself,b4 nko.. Who sent him nd who is his father? His source of power nd existence was God. He owes GOd evrytn. God said,this is my beloved son wt whom I am wel pleased. We ar al his sons the difens was d mission. Please read d bible as u do not knw d bible nd stp typin rubish here.
Thank God you agreed that God sent Jesus smiley which means he is not God!

As for miracles dont forget Moses that pathed the big sea and saved thousands of isrealites from pharao smiley

All the same God gave them powers including Jesus to perform miracles.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 09, 2013
tintingz: Thank God you agreed that God sent Jesus smiley which means he is not God!

As for miracles dont forget Moses that pathed the big sea and saved thousands of isrealites from pharao smiley

All the same God gave them powers including Jesus to perform miracles.
moses was an instrument for miracles same as Jesus. Bt did a virgin gv birth 2 moses? Moses was found in a river nd he was a stamerer bt God used him. The source of his miracle was God. He died on a mountain close to d promise land bt neva rose 4m d dead.
Jesus nd God is one jxt lyk I cn say dat I nd my father are one. God is our father. Bt Jesus is so special that even demons wl obey you by jxt calin d name. That's al I av 4u.
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by yemmy1: 5:59pm On May 13, 2013
If jesus says he and his father is one, does that mean he is God? No he is not! God can do everything but jesus cant. You cant call someone that EAT, DRINK, GET TIRED, SLUMBER, SLEEP and even GO TO TOILET God. God is above all that.

If because jesus was born by a virgin qualifies him to be God, then what will you call someone who doesnt have ANY biological parent? Will you call that person a Super God? And it is right in your bible.

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by yemmy1: 6:03pm On May 13, 2013
Actually we Muslims dont live on miracles before we can worship God the way you christians do. It is you that advertise miracle on radio and TV so that people can to your churches. The miracles that is performed ONLY on TV screen.

If truely all those Nigerian Pastors can perform miracle(which I always call magic), why are all of them not able to make Yinka Ayefele walk since all these year? Abi Yinka Ayefele is not a believer ni?

1 Like

Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by JOYCEOUS(f): 2:27am On Jun 30, 2013
. grin
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by Aminat508(f): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2013
lol
Re: Allahu Written On A Rock In Osogbo (pics) by ifeolamide00(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2015
sureteeboy:
That must be a sign that islam is a true religion. Right? I hope muslims will get things straight someday. The money the mother of that child who they claim was born with a quran must be a large sum. Who doesn't want to eat. These dudes should think of a better way to earn. Instead of lying
Bros?wise up,u jst dnt write anyhow cos u ve got subscription,u can jst come to see and go,

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Another Baby Born With Quran In Lagos / Turkish Muslims Have Been Facing The Wrong Direction To Pray For Decades / Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.