Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,279 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} (5511 Views)

You Can Add This To Your Income Its Free / How To Manage Your Forum Like Nairaland.com / How To Make Money Through Domain Name Flipping[its Free] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by infotails: 10:32am On May 06, 2013
How To set up an online forum have been a problem to some Newbie so i decided to explain the procedures on how to start an online forum like Nairaland.com.

- What Is A Forum?
An online forum is a website that basically brings people with similar interest together online in other to converse and connect with each other. People have to usually register before they can join in the conversation.
Conversations are usually called threads. A topic of discussion or question can be asked by anyone who is a member of the forum. Replies are made.

I dont want this post to be too long to avoid being boring.

Simply click on the link below to see the step by step Guide on how to create a forum like Nairaland.com

http://joingurus..com/2013/05/how-to-create-forum-like-nairalandcom.html

Remember,this free information is still coming to you from www.joingurus..com..The blog that offfers free tutorial on how to make money online in Nigeria..We dont collect a dime to teach you all we need is your encouragement

Your reply will make me post how to promote and make money from your forum after creating it....

Lots of Love from www.joingurus..com

3 Likes

Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by infotails: 11:48am On May 06, 2013
Will bring to you how to promote and make money from the forum soon....ask your questions if any..your questions wll b answered in d blog so ask ur questions dr

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by biz1234: 5:42pm On May 06, 2013
What you should sit back and have your blog built and managed for you at zero cost! Are you interested?

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by infotails: 7:59pm On May 06, 2013
biz1234: What you should sit back and have your blog built and managed for you at zero cost! Are you interested?

Hi dear,I don't understand your comment..pls re-phrase it so dat I can understand u
Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by sol2galay: 8:46pm On May 06, 2013
how does all these social network owners make thier money when we the subscribers dont pay a dim?

2 Likes

Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 06, 2013
sol2galay:

how does all these social network owners make thier money when we the subscribers dont pay a dim?
simply by advertising goods and products for companies and other organisations.
Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by iykepromotions: 10:58pm On May 06, 2013
young-dude:
You're Right
Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by infotails: 11:08pm On May 06, 2013
young-dude:
if this was to be an exam i will give you 100%...A1
You are right just by advertising they make huge amount of money especially if traffic comes to your forum wella...Then lots of organisations would be ready to pay you as much as 100k per month or week to advertise for them depending on your negotiation with them..
still coming from www.joingurus..com
Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by infotails: 11:17pm On May 06, 2013
I promissed to bring to you guys how you can promote your forum after setting it up..Am here to fulfill the promise

Just click on this link for free tutorial on how to manage and promote your forum

source http://joingurus..com/2013/05/how-to-promote-and-manage-your-forum.html
Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by bignaira: 11:19pm On May 06, 2013
Do You Want To Import Cheap Goods From China, Usa, Uka, Hongkong e.t.c at the comfort of my home? No Huge Capital, No Traveling, Risk Free.
Then Join us In A one Day Practical Live Training On How To Import Goods Abroad right here In Nigeria With Little Capital.
The Training will feature live tutorial on how to pay for product, how to recive product and how to market the imported products.
strictly for 35 people, first come firt serve, 7 seats left
Date: Saturday May 11 2013
Venue: Antlead Hall, 38 Toyin street, Ikeja Lagos
Time: 10 am
How to Be a participant: go to www.importationbizcoach.com to reserve your seat Now.
Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by bukahands(m): 12:18am On May 07, 2013
infotails: I promissed to bring to you guys how you can promote your forum after setting it up..Am here to fulfill the promise

Just click on this link for free tutorial on how to manage and promote your forum

source http://joingurus..com/2013/05/how-to-promote-and-manage-your-forum.html

Why don't u use a real blog, using doesn't look professional. Using wordpress blogs will help u a lot. Just saying
Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by infotails: 7:25am On May 07, 2013
bukahands:

Why don't u use a real blog, using doesn't look professional. Using wordpress blogs will help u a lot. Just saying
My dear choice differs so far as i deliver what you need as am doing now

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by bukahands(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2013
infotails:
My dear choice differs so far as i deliver what you need as am doing now

Yeah but when u talk about hosting and c-panel stuff in theory and u don't actually use dem people begin to wonder. Anyway its just asuggestion
Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by infotails: 1:08pm On May 07, 2013
bukahands:

Yeah but when u talk about hosting and c-panel stuff in theory and u don't actually use dem people begin to wonder. Anyway its just asuggestion
I understand perfectly but I tink we are deviating from themain aim of this thread....let's go back to biz...
Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by bukahands(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2013
infotails:
I understand perfectly but I tink we are deviating from themain aim of this thread....let's go back to biz...

All d same ur doing a nice job
Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by infotails: 6:41pm On May 07, 2013
bukahands:

I have visited ur blog and will continue to do so nice write ups will make some comments
Tanz,u are rlly motivating...dats d kind of courage I need because I don't ask my blog readers 2 pay for any book...
So sll I need is encouragement...once again,tanx
Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by infotails: 9:04pm On May 07, 2013
Create A Forum Like Nairaland and manage it and promote!!thats all...Then make your money by Advertising for individuals and companies
Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by oduz: 9:56am On May 08, 2013
Kudos cool
Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by jaldesa(m): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
I have built Kenyan forum known as http://kenyachat.webkenni.com with SMF

1 Like

Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by PaulUdo: 9:03am On May 25, 2018
For y'all interested in unilag MSc public health and MPH programmes kindly buzz me on my WhatsApp for detailed infor and lots more. my mail is myspaul@yahoo.com
Re: How To Create A Forum Like Nairaland{its Free} by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Why pay when you can get it free........ Get the NL script here at >> https://melody.com.ng/create-a-website-like-nairaland-with-wordpress/

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money In Nigeria With Amazon Kdp / We Sell Dry Cat Fish / Please Why Is Euro Going Down, When 'll It Rise Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.