Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Bishop David Benenoch Has Withdrawn His Divorce Petition! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Benenoch Has Withdrawn His Divorce Petition! (2911 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop David Benenoch Has Withdrawn His Divorce Petition! by naijadesk: 10:44am On May 06, 2013
[center][img]http://1.bp..com/-B9VT5PEL2fA/UYd00cW94cI/AAAAAAABqRA/Mf-z3syOwQ0/s1600/ben+enoch+ans+wife+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img][/center]

Months after filing for divorce from his wife of twenty years and mother of his three children, Bishop David Benenoch, the founding pastor of Communion Church, has withdrawn his divorce petition.

Bishop Benenoch announced to his congregation during a service on Saturday September 15th 2012 that he was divorcing his wife, Esther Benenoch and there was no going back because it was an instruction from God. Well, apparently God has instructed himself otherwise because he has withdrawn his divorce petition. See the public notice he posted on his Facebook page after the cut...

Public Notice

On Saturday the 15th of September last year, I announced my decision to file for a divorce to end my marriage to my wife, Esther. I wish to inform you my friends that Esther and I have decided to seek prayer solution to the challenges of our relationship.

We are no more pursuing the divorce option at this time. I therefore have since withdrawn my divorce petition from the court.

Months after filing for divorce from his wife of twenty years and mother of his three children, Bishop David Benenoch, the founding pastor of Communion Church, has withdrawn his divorce petition. Bishop Benenoch announced to his congregation during a service on Saturday September 15th 2012 that he was divorcing his wife, Esther Benenoch and there was no going back because it was an instruction from God. Well, apparently God has instructed himself otherwise because he has withdrawn his divorce petition. See the public notice he posted on his Facebook page after the cut... Public Notice On Saturday the 15th of September last year, I announced my decision to file for a divorce to end my marriage to my wife, Esther. I wish to inform you my friends that Esther and I have decided to seek prayer solution to the challenges of our relationship. We are no more pursuing the divorce option at this time. I therefore have since withdrawn my divorce petition from the court. I thank you for your support, your concern and your prayers. I urge you to continue to keep us both in your prayers. Once again, thank you and God bless you.

I thank you for your support, your concern and your prayers. I urge you to continue to keep us both in your prayers. Once again, thank you and God bless you.

Source http://www.naijadesk.com/2013/05/bishop-david-benenoch-has-withdrawn-his.html
Re: Bishop David Benenoch Has Withdrawn His Divorce Petition! by Degis(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2013
Praise God for Divine Intervention. I hope and pray that this issue never rear it's ugly head in their lives again in Jesus mighty name

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Benenoch Has Withdrawn His Divorce Petition! by deife(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Degis:
Praise God for Divine Intervention. I hope and pray that this issue never rear it's ugly head in their lives again in Jesus mighty name

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is God??..... Part 1 / Is This The Height Of Religious Delusion? / Was Jesus An Extraterrestrial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.