Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo (12968 Views)

5 Reasons Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido / Why Wizkid Is Better Than Davido ( Must Read) / Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by MrAladin: 1:02pm On May 07, 2013
talking shit, y cant don j reconsike wit dbanj
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by ifyfaith: 1:08pm On May 07, 2013
wetin concern all of una sef, u r free to say anytin u like abt d two stars urself,dats y dey r stars
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by tintingz(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2013
Hadeyeancah: Singing Oyato

DBANJ Oyato,Oyato, Oyato
O to laye re o, o to laye won o
Ori e yato.........
grin grin
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by tintingz(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
talking shit, y cant don j reconcile wit dbanj
abi... What do you think? smiley
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by Saintsquare(m): 1:49pm On May 07, 2013
Na only D'banj dey dis country ni?solo makinde,wetin concern you!
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by wonlasewonimi: 2:27pm On May 07, 2013
He is actually talking sense but truth is bitter. With Dbanj singing e gba oju e nowadays, I see a nosediving music career!
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:38pm On May 07, 2013
They just cant stop talking about Dbanj... Na wa oo
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by WorldwarIII: 3:02pm On May 07, 2013
Na by force?
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by sigmundfreud(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2013
...as measured by?
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by larrysmith(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2013
Make I contact dbanj make e take me go him herbalist or pastor place, cus I can't understand again, disguy kip trending, am sure before d end of today we go don see close to 200 comments. Some ppl sef wey no fit put dere family togrther dey write story abt dbanj wey no send see dem, dis man nau don dey popular wit dat meanless writeup. Me sef gofind sumtin write abt dbanjm
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by ozoemeka(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2013
ghettodreamz:
Y!Naija boss, Chude Jideonwo on Monday gave props to starboy and ‘Pakurumo’ crooner, Wizkid for reconciling with his label, Empire Mates Entertainment; comparing him to D’banj and stating that he is ‘wiser.’

In the past year, several musicians have created buzz in the music industry with their departure from their record label where they broke through.

D’banj, Wizkid, MayD and Eva top the list of this estranged relationship.

Wizkid caused tongues to wag after removing EME from his Twitter account. He also did not use the EME label name on his video ‘The Matter’.

Eventually he reconciled with label boss, Banky W.

This singular act seems to have won the respect and admiration of many including Chude Jideonwo, who took to twitter to let his thoughts known.

It’s really surprising that (in re-connecting with EME), Wizkid has shown more wisdom than D’banj sad “ he tweeted, referring to the Wizkid’s return to EME and yet floating his own record label; StarBoy, which is already signing a number of musicians.

D’banj parted ways with his friend and producer, Don Jazzy in March 2012 to join Kanye West’s G.O.O.D music and inspite of appeals by fans, the two music stars are yet to reconcile.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/05/06/wizkid-is-wiser-than-dbanj-chude-jideonwo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

D Banj is a big baby
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by dayokanu(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2013
Maybe he should tell Jay Z to go back to Damon Dash
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by Mynd44: 4:34pm On May 07, 2013
dayokanu: Maybe he should tell Jay Z to go back to Damon Dash
grin
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by vicade(m): 4:46pm On May 07, 2013
Amazing
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by vicade(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2013
Opinion based on sentiments rather than facts is just nonsense.

Since Dbanj left Mohits, He has moved on to bigger things such as:

1. Doing that "Moses walk" concert at the Eko Atlantic venue with Idris Elba as host.Call that concert whatever you want, he made a lot of money from it.

2. He sang the official song for the nations cup and I think he did perform in the final

3. In the nations cup final, the jacket he wore was branded with Ndani at the back and I'm sure he must have been paid for that

4. His album launch is coming up some time this year and he's gonna bring 2chainz to naija and make even more money

Don Jazzy has had only that silly milk endorsment and he just closed down his pop club cos it wasn't making money.

They said Don Jazzy made Dbanj, Let him make another Dbanj. Banky W is way more educated and enlightened than Don Jazzy so this ynaija guy has no idea what he's talking about. D'Banj is a real hustler and he's enlightened. Maybe you should google how d'banj hooked up with Kanye to understand this.

P.S. D'Princes album was also a big flop. Let's wait for kay switchs album to drop so we can compare.

D'banj leaving mohits is the best thing since 2face left kennis music. D'Banj is a force. Wizkid has just one and a half albums out and his style will soon fade.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 07, 2013
sushieater: make una follow me Thank GOD o!!!! I don finally port!

Congrats Sir.I hope you are enjoying your NITEL now.
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by manuelzz(m): 9:12pm On May 07, 2013
One thing we shud all realize is that D'banj is a legend,even ahead of 2face and Psquare..(with due respect to tuface and psquare) This guy called D'banj is an icon musically and otherwise..imagine other musicians of his standard are all in one paternity mess or the other..He(D'banj),i feel is a motivation to our young folks...A huzzler per excellence!!! much respect bro
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by Abagworo(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2013
vicade: Opinion based on sentiments rather than facts is just nonsense.

Since Dbanj left Mohits, He has moved on to bigger things such as:

1. Doing that "Moses walk" concert at the Eko Atlantic venue with Idris Elba as host.Call that concert whatever you want, he made a lot of money from it.

2. He sang the official song for the nations cup and I think he did perform in the final

3. In the nations cup final, the jacket he wore was branded with Ndani at the back and I'm sure he must have been paid for that

4. His album launch is coming up some time this year and he's gonna bring 2chainz to naija and make even more money

Don Jazzy has had only that silly milk endorsment and he just closed down his pop club cos it wasn't making money.

They said Don Jazzy made Dbanj, Let him make another Dbanj. Banky W is way more educated and enlightened than Don Jazzy so this ynaija guy has no idea what he's talking about. D'Banj is a real hustler and he's enlightened. Maybe you should google how d'banj hooked up with Kanye to understand this.

P.S. D'Princes album was also a big flop. Let's wait for kay switchs album to drop so we can compare.

D'banj leaving mohits is the best thing since 2face left kennis music. D'Banj is a force. Wizkid has just one and a half albums out and his style will soon fade.

@bolded. I beg to differ. D'prince had way more hits than D'banj since Oliver twist. "Take Banana" and "Goodie Bag" were smash hits and no single DB artist will ever equal Tiwa Savage who has also had more hits than D'banj since after "Oliver Twist".
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by gunnerskido: 11:41am On May 08, 2013
#iam_qunnerskido# am a biq fan of Dbanj chude abi wetin call himsef e b lyk say yu no qat job tu du ow kan yhew compare wizkid wiv Dbanj eja nla c chude wetin dis quy kolet frm yhew sef cos everytym na only Dbanj dey komment abt him xo is beta leave eja nla alone abeq na him qo represent africa aqain for upcominq world cup in brazil.
Re: Wizkid Is Wiser Than D’banj – Chude Jideonwo by vinobieze(m): 6:45pm On May 03, 2015
HubGO enables users to download music online and enjoy a rich media catalog anytime,anywhere on your favorite devices! Download now http:///1JbAZaf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch & Download Davido - All Of You Video Here / Don't Break What's Left Of My Heart: New Banky W Video / The Desperate Chicks- Naija's Destiny's Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.