Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Exclusive: Yabatech Rector In Multi-million Naira Fraud - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exclusive: Yabatech Rector In Multi-million Naira Fraud (944 Views)

MTN To Withdraw Multi-million Digital Library Donated To UNILAG / Abia Polytechnic Rector Denies Constructing Pedestrian Bridge / Protest In Auchi Poly Over Re-appointment Of Rector (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Yabatech Rector In Multi-million Naira Fraud by masterdre: 11:34am On May 06, 2013
After amassing several thousands of naira on hotel bills for guests, Kudirat Oladipo, the Rector of Yaba College of Technology, Yabatech, faced a prickly school accountant who required proof the visitors were not Mrs. Oladipo’s private callers, before making payment.

“Please provide documents and /or explanations to establish the nexus between the individuals who incurred the bills and official functions or business of the college,” the official wrote in an internal memo to his boss.

See details here----->http://premiumtimesng.com/news/132883-exclusive-yabatech-rector-in-multi-million-naira-fraud.html
Re: Exclusive: Yabatech Rector In Multi-million Naira Fraud by Dstar4u(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2013
Magaret Kudirat Ladipo, aunt Kudi. If the above allegations are truly what you committed, we (the entire students of Yabatech) are highly dissapointed in you.
Shit! Nigeria can never, I repeat, never get better. You that we call a role model; our mother. We thought you're a supporter while you're a contender.
Na wa o!
What else?
Re: Exclusive: Yabatech Rector In Multi-million Naira Fraud by Reyspin(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2013
Former rector owoso did worse natin happend.. I knw aunty Kudi mite have been embezzlin all along buh she ix gettn d job done 4 us Students.. She got d Gen jst shortly after d old one was gutted by fire... I think dere are forces working against her in the school and dey are bent on seeing her disgraceful exit from d college which most Student wont support as She is a MOTHER.. I can testify to dat... Am an Independent observer and Factz are onpoint!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: OAU Student Allegedly Caught In Toilet Flushing Newborn / See How Big Government Institutions Defraud Students And Job Seekers / Number Of Students That Sat For MOUAU Post UTME By Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.