Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read (2442 Views)

Jamb No “biometric Verification”? Cadidates Should Read This / Jamb Result 2013...., No Biometric Verification, No Result..., Jamb Warns. / Information About No Biometric Verification Error When Checking JAMB Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read by sureteeboy(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2013
Jamb withheld over
100 thousand results -for what ?
Due to lack of biometric verification -
What about the centers Jamb
never provided with
biometric machine ? Who is at
fault ?
What about the centers where theinvigilators
asked the candidates not to be
verified because of
time wasting? Who is to be
blamed ?
What about the center where network was the
challenge? who is at fault ?
What about those candidates
who did verification?
Where is their result?
What will happen to the 1.2 million that won't get
admission? What is their fate ?
What will happen to the
4 thousand naira each of
this 100 thousand candidates
paid - Why has Jamb not made any
officiall statement on
this issue?
What is the fedral government
doing about this?
When will these results be released or when will
the candidates come for there
biometric
verification
Who is going to give an
answer to all of this questions?
When will Nigeria be a better
place ?
Nigeria is yet to be developed
yet they do things of
a developed country - poor electricity yet they
come up with biometric
machines dat needs the
use of electricity, Bad network
communication yet
they want to do biometric verification which
requires network- what about
dose that wrote
exams in villages ? Did u build
any network
coverage ? Jamb should be sued to court for
refusing to verify its
candidates and thereby
refusing to release their result.

5 Likes

Re: Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read by nxanadu: 12:57pm On May 06, 2013
nice write up bro. this is the kind of write up that shld make front page for pple to comment till it get to the necessary authorities. my younger brother has the same issue and we've been calling their no. God will help future leaders in this country cry

1 Like

Re: Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read by Aderemi275(m): 1:57pm On May 06, 2013
Pls, Front Page tinz oooo....... Cos am 1 of dem @ moderator
Re: Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read by otokx(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2013
The truth is somewhere blowing in the wind
Re: Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read by infofirst(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2013
This Nation
Re: Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 06, 2013
No official statement, they just kept mute...too bad!
Re: Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read by sureteeboy(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2013
Mods should move this thread to the homepage so that others can comment too
Re: Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read by potterpeters(m): 9:50pm On May 06, 2013
Front page please
Re: Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read by Torch1(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2013
It is really disheartening, am one of the victims of this so-called "NO BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION".
I queued up with my fellow candidates(500+) waiting for my turn, when the woman got tired of doing the thumb printing she told the rest of us to go into the hall that we were many, we insisted on doing the thumb printing but she persuaded us saying that it wasn't necessary, that she will mark our names on the attendance roll on the hall.
Even after the exam we still ask her to do it but she still insisted that it wasn't necessary.
My exam center is Queens secondary school, new lay out Enugu!

I pray that JAMB will consider us and release our result IJN.
This isn't our fault, God knows that!
All the time i devoted to reading my books day & night can't be in vain

pls moderator, do us a favour and move this to front page! We need solution from nairalanders, Dibu Ojerende might even be a nairalander!
Re: Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read by Sezua(m): 10:12pm On May 06, 2013
U pple wud nt move ds wan to d front page now,..if its tonto dike now...e for dn enta front page
Re: Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read by oyelekemoses(m): 10:16pm On May 06, 2013
Moderator, front page pls.because my sister is also a victim of this so called bio-metric issue
Re: Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read by FrontPageLawyer(m): 11:54pm On May 06, 2013
oyelekemoses: Moderator, front page pls.because my sister is also a victim of this so called bio-metric issue

Is your sister tonto dikeh? If not, don't waste precious time, mod won't shoot it to the front page.
Re: Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read by favourofG: 12:01am On May 07, 2013
Pls If you got a message Like this when checking ur JAMB result 'You CANNOT See Your Result because "You Have No Biometric Verification"

you dont have to worry your self because there has been a way out of it!

The ones we submitted has been Rectified and the result is Displaying now!!

CALL NOW *08133513291*
Re: Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:07am On May 07, 2013
favourofG: Pls If you got a message Like this when checking ur JAMB result 'You CANNOT See Your Result because "You Have No Biometric Verification"

you dont have to worry your self because there has been a way out of it!

The ones we submitted has been Rectified and the result is Displaying now!!

CALL NOW *08133513291*

U're just a shameless donkey
Re: Jamb's "No Biometric Verification" Who Is To Be Blamed? A Must Read by otokx(m): 3:12am On May 07, 2013
people dey cry, another people still wan dupe them on top.

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Ijmb Programme - A Must Read By All Jambite! / ASUU Strike Latest Update Oct 31st / Teacher Arrested For Pulling 12-year-old Student’s Hair (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.