Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! (54463 Views)

Revealed: Abiola Ajimobi Instigated His Colleagues To Stop The Payment Of N18,00 / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Major Nzeogwu And His Colleagues Tried A Revolution In 1966- Tunji Braithwaite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by gtrust: 2:37pm On May 09, 2013
billyG: Abegi make we hear word are igbo not killing & eating theirselves nowadays.

That is Barbaric! So, do you ALSO support that

You don't shoot the un-armed!!!

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 09, 2013
It is a shame that we Nigerians allowed the British divide and rule tatics to work and this ultimately lead to distrust amongs the various tribes and the civil war.

Many do not seem to know that the British actually assisted the North to carry out the July 1966 "counter" coup.

We can learn from this and start to banish tribalism from our hearts and minds from this moment onwards.

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by gtrust: 2:44pm On May 09, 2013
abes:
Remember we are talking about 1966.
Remember a coup is not a game of table tennis.
A military officer involved in a coup already knows the consequences.

Explain to me how the Nigerian constitution or Electoral Act presents Buhari as 'a non-eligible'

No body says Buhari is eligible or NOT eligible.
I said he presented himself as 'eligible' that means he opted to be elected
or he is seeking an elected office in this case an elected president.

When you do that people will 'dig up everything'.
those skeleton in the darkest side of your cupboard will come out!

Did Buhari shoot and killed un-armed Nigerian (Biafran) soldiers/combatants
Did Buhari conduct a coup-de-etat to over-throw an elected democratic gov't
Did Buhari cancel the metro-line project for Lagos state that was fully paid for
Does Buahri understand the rule of law
Did Buhari recently mention that looters of treasury be shot

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by gtrust: 2:47pm On May 09, 2013
GenBuhari: It is a shame that we Nigerians allowed the British divide and rule tatics to work and this ultimately lead to distrust amongs the various tribes and the civil war.

Many do not seem to know that the British actually assisted the North to carry out the July 1966 "counter" coup.

We can learn from this and start to banish tribalism from our hearts and minds from this moment onwards.

You're probably correct but people should NOT shoot the un-armed!

Armed robbers stealing SUVs and shooting to kill their victims
Military officer shooting and killing colleagues wearing pants

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 09, 2013
Ojukwu view of events leading up to war: -this thread has been somewhat derailed undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJdGiQQlzJo
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by alemunile: 2:58pm On May 09, 2013
am new here fellows. and I love they details everybody is voicing out. my question here is why do buhari want to be elected as president when he was the first soldier that overthrew Nigeria first democratic president shehu shagari?
what were his motives then and what are they now? and why he keep coming back to run every time? something fishy about him.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by gtrust: 3:40pm On May 09, 2013
GenBuhari: Ojukwu view of events leading up to war: -this thread has been somewhat derailed undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJdGiQQlzJo

I hope people can watch this video! chei
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by gtrust: 4:06pm On May 09, 2013
I wonder what is Buhari's view on Nigerian independence and federation
Buhari's view of the Nigerian Civil-war
Buhari's view on his role as PTF Chairman and no effect on East and South-South
Buhari's view on why he cannot trust his son/daughter or nephew/niece or friend's son/daughter to contest?
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by gtrust: 4:09pm On May 09, 2013
Ibos are going no-where!
Yorubas are going no-where!
Hausas are going no-where!
Ijaws are going no-where!
Ifiks are going no-where!
many other many many tribes etc not mentioned (with all due respect) are not going any-where!

Why are we NOT talking of NEW Nigeria and New Vision because we are stuck with this ONE NIGERIA!
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by kinguwem: 6:20pm On May 09, 2013
automaticcarzz:

Violence was the norm for military officers back then. Yoruba, Igbos and Hausas officers engaged in a lot of blood-letting back then. You made it look like Buhari was the leader of the pack but I saw several officers on the list were superior to him in the military. What about if Buhari was only responding to orders from the superiors? It is okay to have legitimate disagreement with Buhari, but this thing you dug up won't make anyone change their minds, be it for or against?.
An officer is not compelled to take barbaric orders from a wicked superior officer. He is an accomplice in the crime.

2 Likes

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by josite: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
eagle,eye:

Point B,
I may disappoint you with my reply, but I have always believed in the saying that what is source for the Igbo man, should not be poison to the Hausa or Yoruba man.
In your righteous exultation, you have forgotten that the Hausa man will always come up with the arguement that It was an Igbo man, Nzeogwu, who first introduced coup in Nigeria. Did you ever stop to think how the other people felt when a fellow soldier(s) took up arms and went to kill both civilians and Other Soldiers in the wake of the first coup in Nigeria.
You are entitled to your opinion of Buhari being a muderer and should not try to foist your views on other Igbos and/or try to make theem feel guilt for supporting Buhari and his Ideologies.
By the way am Igbo and will defend the Igbo course, but I will not foolishly think that the events of the 60's especially the era of Coup and blood letting leading to the civil war, will make me emotionally blackmail.
Until Buhari is tried by a competent court of Justice, he still remains Innocent of all the accusations you levelled against him.

on the internet, in fact on nairaland is a video of one of the Igbo coupists gleefully and unfeelingly gloated over the killing of the sardauna and co.what will you expect from the Hausas and in fact jerry useni righly said soldiers of northern extraction were forced to retaliate .,I watched that video ,im a yorubaman and In my opinion the ibos started the coups,the violence in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by psquaret: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
where all these mumu for come self, make una leave this man alone he is the savior Nigeria need at this moment. the Paul that killed Christian then when he was an unbeliever God did not kill him when he turn from his wicked way to the light of God. this man is a changed man and stop counting his past sin against. is there any one that has not sin let him be the first to cast a stone. a word is enough for the wise
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by psquaret: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
where all these mumu for come self, make una leave this man alone he is the savior Nigeria need at this moment. the Paul that killed Christian then when he was an unbeliever God did not kill him when he turn from his wicked way to the light of God. this man is a changed man and stop counting his past sin against. is there any one that has not sin let him be the first to cast a stone. a word is enough for the wise .
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by drnoel: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ogbuefi_Negro: Point B.

What is your purpose with post? Do you want a discussion on Buhari's eligibility for presidential race in 2015, or, do you want to discuss his participation in 66 coup?
am also curious to know, pls tell us
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by mike404(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 7:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
**yawns**
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by ChinoElects: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
So this guy is even a murderer?

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2014
noblezone: I don't care whether Buhari killed Igbo officers, civilians or not!

This is not 1966, this is 2013!

BUHARI cannot and must not rule Nigeria! It is as simple as that!

From 1960 till today, only a few men had held this useless jungle of a country to ransom.
Enough is enough!

Go take a chill pill. If buhari become's president and you don't like it, you can relocate to cameroun. it is not far.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
Buhari should go and rest abegiiiiii

Must he die serving?

Jonathan Till 2019.

Jonathan, The Best President Nigeria Ever Had.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Jmain: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
PointB: **yawns**

grin
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by customised13: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
Konmight: Buhari should go and rest abegiiiiii

Must he die serving?

Jonathan Till 2019.

Jonathan, The Best President Nigeria Ever Had.

Wale

I know you are trying to impress collynzo so he doesn't expose ur pics but others have it too.

Support GEJ all u want but be objective. tanks

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Collynzo17: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
customised13:

Wale

I know you are trying to impress collynzo so he doesn't expose ur pics but others have it too.

Shut up you impostor.
He has always been a GEJ supporter, that is the reason why I didn't expose him in the first place,
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
customised13:

Wale

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Are you kidding me? Me impress Collins? Olorun Maje, God Forbid.

I have been supporting Jonathan since 2012.

About the pics, whoever wants to post my pics on nl should please go ahead and do so. It's not my obituary, it's just pics. I have nothing to lose walahi, I didn't set security settings on my fb profile until Anago asked me to do so. I'm not here to impress anybody, I visit here regularly to update myself, learn and catch fun esp when I'm less busy. God punish devil that I Adewale Adekanmi will try to impress any baggar on internet. God forbid. I'm not handsome I know, but to God be the glory, I'm not a loser. I repeat whoever wants to post my pic on nl should please feel free to do so. I hate being blackmailed whatsoever. God punish devil.

Once again Jonathn Till 2019.

Adekanmi Say So.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 7:22am On Sep 19, 2014
Jmain:

grin

grin
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by ChinoElects: 7:26am On Sep 19, 2014
Thank you my brother for making it clear to them. I admire you the more..

Konmight:

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

About the pics, whoever wants to post my pics on nl should please go ahead and do so. It's not my obituary, it's just pics. I have nothing to lose walahi, I didn't set security settings on my fb profile until Anago asked me to do so. I'm not here to impress anybody, I visit here regularly to update myself, learn and catch fun esp when I'm less busy. God punish devil that I Adewale Adekanmi will try to impress any baggar on internet. God forbid. I'm not handsome I know, but to God be the glory, I'm not a loser. I repeat whoever wants to post my pic on nl should please feel free to do so. I hate being blackmailed whatsoever. God punish devil.

Adekanmi Say So.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by GowonAbacha: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2014
Konmight:

Adekanmi Say So.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by GowonAbacha: 7:36am On Sep 19, 2014
Konmight:

Adekanmi Say So.
Anyway, I like your courage and the way you expressed ur self sha..if it were to be your brothers, they would have started begging or denying themselves and their names by now.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by sweetgala(m): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2014
The OP is insinuating that a Lt was in command of the actions of Lt Colonel and Majors . You must have little knowledge of military heirachy and order. He was part and partaker of the coup but not the leader.

However I don't know why Buhari is hell bent on running for APC , I think it is best to have a primary, but you feel if buhari looses the primary APC would split
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Anyway, I like your courage and the way you expressed ur self sha..if it were to be your brothers, they would have started begging or denying themselves and their names by now.

Thanks your Highness.

Cheers.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2014
sweetgala: The OP is insinuating that a Lt was in command of the actions of Lt Colonel and Majors . You must have little knowledge of military heirachy and order. He was part and partaker of the coup but not the leader.

However I don't know why Buhari is hell bent on running for APC , I think it is best to have a primary, but you feel if buhari looses the primary APC would split

Egbon,

In my own opinion, I think Gen Buhari should relax and allow young men in late 40s or 50s to contest. If I were him at 70s, I wouldn't vie for the position anymore.

In 1985 when I was yet to gain admission into primary school, Buhari was the head of State, I was then 4.

In 2014, the same Gen Buhari wants to contest for the office of president again in his 70s, now I'm 33.

They keep telling us that we are the leaders of tomorrow but they refused to hand over the baton to us and rest.

Why must someone die serving?

E no wan rest?

The election would be a walk-over for President Goodluck Jonathan if Buhari should emerge as the APC candidate. It would be a mistake for APC to field Buhari when they have young and brilliant men in APC who could run for the position.

Anyway sha,

The Most Important Thing Is That Jonathan Must Rule Till 2019.

Adekanmi say so.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by PointB: 8:48am On Sep 19, 2014
sweetgala: The OP is insinuating that a Lt was in command of the actions of Lt Colonel and Majors . You must have little knowledge of military heirachy and order. He was part and partaker of the coup but not the leader.

Never said he was the leader.

Was only interested in showing that he participated in murdering of unarmed soldiers, his colleagues, in cold blood! Even Murtala Mohammed their leader was shocked and had to personally order them to stop the killings.
Re: How Muhammadu Buhari Murdered His Colleagues! by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2014
ChinoElects: Thank you my brother for making it clear to them. I admire you the more..

Thanks Egbon.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) / Next Level Logo: Rex Institute Vows To Sue Buhari, APC For "Stealing" Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.