Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man (1788 Views)

Asari Dokubo is selfishly leading Ndigbo into Another Biafra Genocide. / Asari DOKUBO Is On Nairaland / Dokubo Is A Private Individual - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by TGlobe: 5:43pm On May 06, 2013
my friend just told me Uhrobo and itsekiri think asari dokubo is a mad man
Re: Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by slimghost(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2013
And a native doctor just told me that TGlobe just escaped from yaba left.

5 Likes

Re: Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by Acidosis(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2013
I think Apari Tokunbo is a mad man.
Re: Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by Omen100(m): 6:18pm On May 06, 2013
Asari is not Just mad but a complete nuisance & an ijaw jobber, I am an Urhobo from Delta State, a State in the Niger-delta region & Asari Dekubo doesn't speak for me. Asari is just a greed, selfish & self cantered which the ijaw's are known for, thanks.
Re: Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by ijawcitizen(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2013
You guys should not sweat it. Everyone knows Asari is a madman, every Ijaw man knows that so there is nothing to talk or discuss about.
Re: Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by eggheaders(m): 6:46pm On May 06, 2013
it seems many itsekiri and uroboho peeps gat axe to grind with gej and his ijaw people come 2015.all the onces I have discuss with are so bitter with the president for marginalizing them.after selling the niger-delta brotherhood dummy to them to get their votes in 2011.can't wait for the payback time for otueke drunkard by his kinsmen.
Re: Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 06, 2013
eggheaders: it seems many itsekiri and uroboho peeps gat axe to grind with gej and his ijaw people come 2015.all the onces I have discuss with are so bitter with the president for marginalizing them.after selling the niger-delta brotherhood dummy to them to get their votes in 2011.can't wait for the payback time for otueke drunkard by his kinsmen.

Come 2015 GEJ would still sweep the polls in the entire SS including urhobo and itsekiri land.Whatever the have against the ijaws is nothing compared to their grouse against the north
Re: Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by Omen100(m): 6:55pm On May 06, 2013
ijaw citizen: You guys should not sweat it. Everyone knows Asari is a madman, every Ijaw man knows that so there is nothing to talk or discuss about.

Thank you very much for acknowledging the obvious fact & also note that this madness is not peculiar to Asari alone because the special adviser to president jonathan on niger-delta affairs suffered this the same type of Asari madness some 2weeks ago in the US, were he was addressing some audiences & stated that "there won't be peace in the Delta region if president jonathan lost out in the forth coming 2015 presidential election" & overtime, jonathan suffer's the same madness, same as dickson of bayelsa state & majority of the ijaws.
Re: Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 06, 2013
This topic is misleading. The Itsekiris may think that way but never an average Urhobo. The Urhobo will any day support the Ijaws either Jonathan, Clarke or any other. @Op pls don't use your friend's assertion to judge an entire ethnic group. God bless us all.
Re: Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by 9jaIhail(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2013
Omen100:

Thank you very much for acknowledging the obvious fact & also note that this madness is not peculiar to Asari alone because the special adviser to president jonathan on niger-delta affairs suffered this the same type of Asari madness some 2weeks ago in the US, were he was addressing some audiences & stated that "there won't be peace in the Delta region if president jonathan lost out in the forth coming 2015 presidential election" & overtime, jonathan suffer's the same madness, same as dickson of bayelsa state & majority of the ijaws.

Stop thanking him... He is ahj_haram a well known chameleon, a strong yoruba freedom fighter who disguised himself to any ethnic that suits him to create havoc among people.
Re: Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by TGlobe: 8:13pm On May 06, 2013
How ijawland looks like

10000 oilwell

Re: Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by ijawcitizen(m): 8:39pm On May 06, 2013
Omen100:

He only solicited the support of America towards the re-election of President Jonathan to sustain the relative peace in the Niger Delta. What has "Gov. Dickson and majority of Ijaws" got to do with it?

Pls go back to school and learn reading comprehension and stop quoting people with experience and perspective out of context
Re: Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by musiwa26: 4:14pm On May 07, 2013
Re: Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by musiwa26: 4:18pm On May 07, 2013
cheesy
Re: Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by musiwa26: 1:28am On May 08, 2013
that is what Asari want you hold. hook.. go and ask oil companies.

Re: Musiwa: Uhrobo And Itsekiri noway fish, we think Asari Dokubo Is A Mad Man by ikweremilitant: 6:39am On May 10, 2013
TGlobe: my friend just told me Uhrobo and itsekiri think asari dokubo is a mad man
and u beleved those your outcast u called frends abi and even have d temerity to post ur muguism here,boy u get mind

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Aides Are Recruiting Users To Speak Against Gej's Govt On Social Media! / Who Are Boko Haram By "Fulan Nasrullah" / Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.