Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! (28206 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef / Jude Okoye Reacts To Donjazzy And Olamide's Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Kaymisola(f): 6:24pm On May 06, 2013
Psquare’s Paul Okoye has reacted to the breaking news that he abandoned his second baby mama, Elshama Benson Igbanoi in a London hospital.
Speaking through his media rep on Sunday, Paul stated that it is a trivial issue because "the allegation lacks substance."
He further said the lady was not known to them and they are not going to glorify her with a response. "Are you sure this is not April fool?" the rep told Niyi Abiti, a reporter.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/it-must-be-april-fool-paul-okoye-reacts.html

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Tolexander: 6:52pm On May 06, 2013
That is very unfair!

If you can't make her the mother of your baby, don't impregnate her!

That is the reward for any lady that can do anything when she sees stars.

14 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by fuckluv(f): 6:55pm On May 06, 2013
Kaymisola:
Psquare’s Paul Okoye has reacted to the breaking news that he abandoned his second baby mama, Elshama Benson Igbanoi in a London hospital.
Speaking through his media rep on Sunday, Paul stated that it is a trivial issue because "the allegation lacks substance."
He further said the lady was not known to them and they are not going to glorify her with a response. "Are you sure this is not April fool?" the rep told Niyi Abiti, a reporter.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/it-must-be-april-fool-paul-okoye-reacts.html
This is serious. So in essence it is just a figment of the lady's imagination shocked Walahi, this girl don enter am. Ashawo no be work o cry
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Airforce1(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2013
I support u on dis one paul okoye

That girl looks like a social climber .. Don't accept that baby till DNA iz conducted to prove that u the true biological father of that child.. grin
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by physise(m): 9:13pm On May 06, 2013
hmmm
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by sureteeboy(m): 9:13pm On May 06, 2013
That's gud 4 her. Girls go mad anytime they see celebs. Yet most of them place themselves high above common guys

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by everyday: 9:15pm On May 06, 2013
Wonders will never end.Only God that knows the truth

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 06, 2013
haha
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by chiboy111: 9:17pm On May 06, 2013
If paul okoye na truck pusher abi d girl go look his face, rubish girls we ve now, dat serve dem rite, make I sitdon drink my gari wel joor , seun Next stori undecided

19 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 06, 2013
Poor child

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Reyspin(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2013
To start with, Did he do d th*n wiv d gal or not Then we can know d way forward..it mite be a One night stand... All this galz sef we young men wey go respect dem dey hia, na Starz dem go dey pursue up and down... Now who go father her father Singing Omawunmi "if u ask me"

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by SURYSuri(f): 9:17pm On May 06, 2013
What? Does that mean the 19 old mother does not know who impregnate her. This is serious
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by ACM10: 9:17pm On May 06, 2013
Okoye brothers will make Tuface look like a saint. We are counting. . .

15 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by chymystique(f): 9:19pm On May 06, 2013
I dunnoo y am not pitying this Babe @ all..wen some gals will neva put thr pussy one place!... That's d result... And who evn asked her to go to london for d child birth... undecided...

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by brosdoncome(m): 9:19pm On May 06, 2013
Did he shine d congo that gave rise to dat baby?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 06, 2013
Pity the girl and her baby....
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 06, 2013
everyday: Wonders will never end.Only God that knows the truth
then u should probably ask God to know the truth grin
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Ramcie(f): 9:20pm On May 06, 2013
really don't know how some ladies think these days see all the embarrassment she has caused herself and her family over this innocent babys' paternity. why would open your legs not to talk about getting pregnant outside wedlock for God's sake. some ladies should sit down and think for once biko!

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nuzo1(m): 9:23pm On May 06, 2013
I thot the idea of using pregnancy to trap a man is outdated?

18 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 06, 2013
Wait ooooo, e be lyk say i go call paul to confirm this tory, is becoming somehow. You mean say person go born pikin come talk say na Paul give her belle without having any type of connection to paul. It seems it was a one night stand gone wrong.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 06, 2013
Tolexander: That is very unfair!

That is the reward for any ladies that can do anything when they see stars.
gbam.1,ooolikes
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by olumidazz: 9:25pm On May 06, 2013
P2 that na tory, you fvck abi you no fvck?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 06, 2013
Tolexander: That is very unfair!

That is the reward for any ladies that can do anything when they see stars.
gbam. You have said it all.lack of self respect,kissing musicians and entertainers asses and flinging their legs open is the reward of that girl.it annoys me when i see girls running after this celebrities now the ibo boy (please i am not a bigot so dont misconstrue me) has denied the child.am sure if dna test is done sef and he discovers he is the father he may and may not take responsibility for the childs welfare and the girl will be a mother of a child that has no father,girls when will you be wise.how long will you be allowing this folks deceive you.tufiiaaaa.this girl really deserves some mental torture and tongue lashing.smh

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by moneyhungry(m): 9:25pm On May 06, 2013
i think I'm heartless .... cuz i don't give a fvck about d lady, d baby and d P.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by adexsimply(m): 9:26pm On May 06, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by valencia25(m): 9:26pm On May 06, 2013
As a man will ask in my Town...

Paul Okoye sé òòdó abi òòdó?
if Paul say Yes, na hin get belle be dat!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 06, 2013
That Baby is MINE!!!
I am the father.
Case closed.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Airforce1(m): 9:27pm On May 06, 2013
Serves her right

Make she go call her broke assss father to bail her and the baby out na..

Stewpid girl, the juju her native doctor prepared for her no work Lmmaaoooo grin

Desperate Naija girls
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Diasporan(m): 9:29pm On May 06, 2013
The girl has been flexing in the UK going to 2 months now and expect one money bag to come clear her debt.She jam rock for this one.Shameless father even stooping so low to be speaking of her faithfulness to the dude at the age of 17 SMH..Even if the dude really impregnated her atleast she had 9 months to discuss it with him and knowing fully well that the dude was denying the pregnancy why not make use of Zankli hospital,Abuja hospital or other good hospitals in Abuja?Instead she ran to the UK cause she don see mugu.Elshamah i must phuck you whenever am back in that town.Your shakara for me don end u are now second hand

12 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 06, 2013
Ramcie: really don't know how some ladies think these days see all the embarrassment she has caused herself and her family over this innocent babys' paternity. why would open your legs not to talk about getting pregnant outside wedlock for God's sake. some ladies should sit down and think for once biko!
it is tramps like her that give other ladies a bad name.she deserves any form of embarassment she gets.mshewww. Yorubas say if you refuse to be wise,embarassments and problems will make you wise

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! by KingsleyOGBITI(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2013
Hmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna's Wife And Son In Adorable Photos / Ubi Franklin Pictured With Another Woman, Fans React / I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.