Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Are You Married To An Older Lady...? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Married To An Older Lady...? (21013 Views)

Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Ever Felt Like You Married The Wrong Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by biolabee(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2013
fellis:
@bold, grin grin grin
Anyway after my last comment Tgirl requested that her thread should not be derailed any further so I am going to do the respectable thing and stop the arguments.

finally.................. phew!
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by adefash(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2013
I dated older ladies twice.d problem with the two of them was that they were both in a hurry to marry me.the more they pampered me the more irritated i became.eventually we broke up. One of them was begging me to marry her even when she knew i was married. Another thing is that they tend to pretend being happy with everything u do just because they dont want to lose u even when they are not really happy with what u are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by biolabee(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2013
adefash: I dated older ladies twice.d problem with the two of them was that they were both in a hurry to marry me.the more they pampered me the more irritated i became.eventually we broke up. One of them was begging me to marry her even when she knew i was married. Another thing is that they tend to pretend being happy with everything u do just because they dont want to lose u even when they are not really happy with what u are doing.

badoo

1 Like

Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Tgirl4real(f): 6:04pm On May 07, 2013
ITbomb: Oh my dear Tgirl4real, you never told me it would get worse to this level.
So now you are ready to grab any available man not like before.
If you would sponsor the wedding, I'm interested

Lol

So, when are we going to see ur mama?

grin grin grin
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2013
Ha
Anyway good for the ladies but for men you have to think twice even tenice if permitted
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by youngalex(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2013
I have always dated older ladies,apart from wealth they are vast in experience,maturity in decision making and general understanding of a man's emotional needs....For marriage alot of factors come into play...is she submissive(irrespective of economic status),sincere,trustworthy and accomodating with special kitchen skills(i love good food..lols)..with a plumpy sexy body..if all these are in place no wahala..am game

2 Likes

Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by tical(m): 7:22pm On May 07, 2013
My 28 yrs old Male cousin is on the verge of marrying a 34 year old lady (who is older than him wit 6 yrs & 6months).. The lady looks like she is 25 years Old ..She is very respectful and totally submissive..she has neva exchanged words with my cousin or had neva disrespected my cousin...she practically honored him wit her life through out their 2 and half yrs old relationship even when my cousin was broke.

She was submissive to him b4 she started working about a year ago when my cousin was jobless and she is even more submissive today that she is even richer.

Note: SHE LOST HER VIRGINITY TO MY COUSIN 2YRS AGO AT THE AGE OF 32 AND SHE IS STILL FAITHFUL TILL DATE..DO THINK MY COUSIN SHOULD DUMP HER DUE TO HIS PARENTs PRESSURE?
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by stevio(m): 7:34pm On May 07, 2013
teeo: I would have loved to marry someone older too but I trust my mum she wouldn't agree. I love my mum soo mucch so I won't want to hurt her.
It's about the love u have for your mum,the truth is that you're still too young to make such decisions. I love my mother so much,she rained fire & brimestone but when the time came for me,the woman of my choice & guess what? My wife is older than me,so what u need is GROWTH.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:41pm On May 07, 2013
tical: My 28 yrs old Male cousin is on the verge of marrying a 34 year old lady (who is older than him wit 6 yrs & 6months).. The lady looks like she is 25 years Old ..She is very respectful and totally submissive..she has neva exchanged words with my cousin or had neva disrespected my cousin...she practically honored him wit her life through out their 2 and half yrs old relationship even when my cousin was broke.

She was submissive to him b4 she started working about a year ago when my cousin was jobless and she is even more submissive today that she is even richer.

Note: SHE LOST HER VIRGINITY TO MY COUSIN 2YRS AGO AT THE AGE OF 32 AND SHE IS STILL FAITHFUL TILL DATE..DO THINK MY COUSIN SHOULD DUMP HER DUE TO HIS PARENTs PRESSURE?

What else is he waiting 4 after dating 4 2 1/2 years? It's his future that matters and what he wants for himself. If the gal in question has all the qualities he desires in a wife, abeg make e carry go. smiley
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 07, 2013
stevio: It's about the love u have for your mum,the truth is that you're still too young to make such decisions. I love my mother so much,she rained fire & brimestone but when the time came for me,the woman of my choice & guess what? My wife is older than me,so what u need is GROWTH.

True talk, am 26 and already working hoping to settle in a few years but I still feel marrying someone older might not go down well with my mum. Just soo u knoww I have dated very older ladies
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by nahinbdis: 8:10pm On May 07, 2013
tical: My 28 yrs old Male cousin is on the verge of marrying a 34 year old lady (who is older than him wit 6 yrs & 6months).. The lady looks like she is 25 years Old ..She is very respectful and totally submissive..she has neva exchanged words with my cousin or had neva disrespected my cousin...she practically honored him wit her life through out their 2 and half yrs old relationship even when my cousin was broke.

The girl could be the best thing to happen to your cousin but as is often the case, most people don't appreciate what they have until they lose it and then it is too late!

4 Likes

Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by biolabee(m): 8:25pm On May 07, 2013

so she is everything he wants in a woman n the gap is just 6 years and he is still dillydallying
Aya won lode mehnnnnn

hmmm... peaceful older lady vs trouble younger shrew I know what I will do
Wife and Pregnate her sharperly
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by phantom(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2013
venchi: JUST FINISHED MY TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE, ABOUT TO WED ON 29TH OF MAY 2013, THEN I CAN START LIVING WITH MY WIFE , BUT NOW NO AN EXPERIENCE ABOUT THAT. BUT MAN MUST BE A MAN. YOU ARE THE ONE MARRING HER NOT HER MARRING YOU. YOU HAVE THE FINAL SAY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. EVEN THOUGH SHE IS RICHER , OR HAVE UPPER HAND INTERNS OF INCOME. DO NOT ALLOW HER USE AGE ADVANTAGE ON YOU. GOD HAS MADE IT SO , THAT A MAN MUST BE THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY. SHE CANNOT MARRY HERSELF.THAT IS WHY SHE NEEDED A MAN IN HER LIFE.
interesting viewpoint so i guess you can marry yourself if you dont want a woman abi?
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by kaboninc(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2013
Tgirl4real:

What else is he waiting 4 after dating 4 2 1/2 years? It's his future that matters and what he wants for himself. If the gal in question has all the qualities he desires in a wife, abeg make e carry go. smiley

Easy advice, easy to accept but difficult to 'act'
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Mcleo007(m): 9:55pm On May 07, 2013
Dated an older lady before, and must confess she was the best I ever had. She was 12 yrs older than me. I entered into the relationship for the experience and the fling and I must so thank my stars for kicking me into it. She was matured; knws what she wants and how to get it, nuffin close to what obtains with younger girls. She knws when to up the ante and when to keep it slow or low. The sex was a plomb. Guess the saying that nuffin beats experience is no fluke.

On the other hand, most young men are sexually attracted to ladies much older than them. Just a few would realise it, and a much fewer proportion would get a go at it.

1 Like

Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 07, 2013
When I was 15years old I dare not walk up to any girl of 20years let alone 25years to toast else I will get some very hot slaps.Then you will hear things like 'you nor get respect?','you nor know your age? n bla bla bla.
But now when the same guy is 25years old and she is 30 or even 40 years you will begin to hear 'age is just a number','what matters in marriage is love','I love him'
Ladies why?
#stolen 4r a nairaland post

1 Like

Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 07, 2013
Had one before ,but every now and then she wants my mouth on her punny and my lips went completely red .

My sister got wind of the situation and bullied her out my life. cheesy
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by sewuun(m): 11:23pm On May 07, 2013
This is one topic I like to put interest in discussing. Older Women in Nigeria can't speak for other African countries go for the younger guys when there Marriage age is becoming a threat to them. Most tend to act dumb and easy in the eyes when courting but takes over the marriage when she becomes a legal wife after some Months whilst some push it to a year. And as for older women here they prefer to play the motherly role dictating, and not showing respect after a while in marriage Lastly the issue of women aging fast than Men. I will say many even the younger ones Don't keep fit and eat right.
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Teeforeal(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2013
If there is love and the age differences is not more 6 years,i think there is no problem.
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Nobody: 3:26am On May 08, 2013
sexy-excalibur:
When I was 15years old I dare not walk up to any girl of 20years let alone 25years to toast else I will get some very hot slaps.Then you will hear things like 'you nor get respect?','you nor know your age? n bla bla bla.
But now when the same guy is 25years old and she is 30 or even 40 years you will begin to hear 'age is just a number','what matters in marriage is love','I love him'
Ladies why?
#stolen 4r a nairaland post
NAWA OOO..
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by ITbomb(m): 6:13am On May 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Lol

So, when are we going to see ur mama?

grin grin grin
WTFuck
As in to see my parent and ask for my hand in marriage.
In that case lets forget about the whole wedding stuff , find somewhere and start making babies
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by biolabee(m): 7:02am On May 08, 2013
ITbomb:
WTFuck
In that case lets forget about the whole wedding stuff , find somewhere and start making babies

Awoof.. See ya mouth tongue
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by ReiManniE(m): 7:23am On May 08, 2013
Dating or getting married to an older lady has nufin to do wit ur family or mom deciding for you. As for mi she's older than me wit 2yrs and if u r not told u won't know despite that their is always a point she proves, smtyms bin bossy which I rly do not fancy at all and I look straight into ha eyes to iron ishus out.

What am I saying..sometimes its on d disadvantage to the both of you if the factual is not none and the basis is not stated, buh the advantages cud be as many as u wud love to it. To me, its gives me the priviledge to to daily man up, increase in my adventure(not s3x like).

To crown it all I love her truely no cause for alarming
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:27am On May 08, 2013
ITbomb:
WTFuck

ROFLOL

Are u for real at all?

Aint u d guy? U should be d one taking me to mama. *hiss*

And what makes u think I am older than you?

I'm just 21 o. grin grin grin
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:32am On May 08, 2013
nahinbdis:

The girl could be the best thing to happen to your cousin but as is often the case, most people don't appreciate what they have until they lose it and then it is too late!

My wife is 3 yrs older than l am and she is everything you described up there and more. We are on our 3rd year of marriage now and she is the best choice l could have made!

I'm happy for you.

I noticed that the men are freer to comment. I doubt any other lady has commented on this thread apart from me. So, it is safe to say the men are more open to the idea of marrying an older lady. The women on the otherhand may not mind but certainly don't want to be discussing it. Hmmm...
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I'm happy for you.

I noticed that the men are freer to comment. I doubt any other lady has commented on this thread apart from me. So, it is safe to say the men are more open to the idea of marrying an older lady. The women on the otherhand may not mind but certainly don't want to be discussing it. Hmmm...
U r right. I did date a girl older than me too by a year. Since then I get attracted to older lady easily than younger lady. Is it normal or what do they call it in psychology
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:52am On May 08, 2013
sam4xadams:
U r right. I did date a girl older than me too by a year. Since then I get attracted to older lady easily than younger lady. Is it normal or what do they call it in psychology

I'm sure it's not the age u are attracted to but sum'n about their personality. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

It looks like it's hard to find sensible, matured young ladies with great personality these days. grin
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by kumulus(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2013
dealslip:
Really? i thought a man can marry himself. No where did God say a man is superior to man. Neither does nature itself. Men have been admonished to love their wife just like Christ loved the church and give his life for her.if any of you here wants to be considered a man. He must fufil the criteria above. A woman is actually independent that is why God expects a man to leave his parents and cleave to his wife not vice versa. Women are there as helpers because men can't do it all alone. i hope you all understand.

'Cleave to his wife'....guess she should also be doing the bills then......lol...just saying
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by kumulus(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

I'm sure it's not the age u are attracted to but sum'n about their personality. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

It looks like it's hard to find sensible, matured young ladies with great personality these days. grin

On point jare.....there is always something to get attracted to in an older lady, most especially if she's in shape...something most young girls aren't bothered 'bout anymore...me I don't mind dating a pretty one o.. It all boils down to what you want in her.
Matter of factly, I should find one soon
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 08, 2013
Tgirl4real:

It's not the money,. It's something I can't explain. Sometimes after talking to a lady I inquire about age I found out that she's older than me two or 4 years
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by kumulus(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2013
sam4xadams:
It's not the money,. It's something I can't explain. Sometimes after talking to a lady I inquire about age I found out that she's older than me two or 4 years

Am I the one in your shoes or you in my shoes..lol...the age always comes later for me too....
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by damosky12(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2013
coogar:

3 years difference can still fall into the same age group.

hmmmm....

i think it depends on the individual.
some men allow such to overwhelm them whilst some see age as a mere number. some women can be of help by not making their older status a big issue.

this where the man's self-confidence must come into play. if i am married to a woman of 3000 years of age i would still be the authority in the relationship. i am the one with the balls not her. grin

nature puts women at a disadvantage from the onset. nothing can change that. grin you just need to scan through all the religions and see where they place women.

You say 3 years, the same age group?? You must be kidding. Not 1 or 2 years but another couple of mnths making 3 years, you are kidding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce / About Married Women And Male Friends / What One Thing A Kid Born After 2000 Will Not Understand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.