Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Are You Married To An Older Lady...? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Married To An Older Lady...? (21015 Views)

Changing The Name Of A Property You Bought,before You Married Him To His Name? / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Ever Felt Like You Married The Wrong Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by biolabee(m): 8:51pm On May 10, 2013
fellis:

Sorry if I sounded harsh.I just thought the meaning of what I said was obvious enough.

Was wondering at first but no problem

That's cool but don't you think you are generalising

Most men I know in my family (extended and nuclear), workplace are exceptional leaders

I know some good women too

But most bad leaders I've met are male because there are more male leaders in the workplace

What do you think?
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 10, 2013
biolabee:
Was wondering at first but no problem
That's cool but don't you think you are generalising
Most men I know in my family (extended and nuclear), workplace are exceptional leaders
I know some good women too
But most bad leaders I've met are male because there are more male leaders in the workplace
What do you think?

Of course there are men who are good leaders, I never said it isimpossible for a man to be a good leader. I said most men, ie some of them but not all of them, are bad leaders.
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by biolabee(m): 9:04pm On May 10, 2013
fellis:

Of course there are men who are good leaders, I never said it isimpossible for a man to be a good leader. I said most men, ie some of them but not all of them, are bad leaders.

In that case we need to compare apples with apples

What % of male leaders are bad

What % of female leaders are bad

This will guide us to see how the world will be if women rule
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 10, 2013
biolabee:
In that case we need to compare apples with apples
What % of male leaders are bad
What % of female leaders are bad
This will guide us to see how the world will be if women rule

Go ahead, compare them. I'm curious to find out the answer.
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by biolabee(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2013
fellis:

Go ahead, compare them. I'm curious to find out the answer.

i dont have access to that kind of info moreover i dont believe men are bad leaders

Most bad leaders are male that i agree with
Some females are bad leaders too. lack of opportunity just seems to be the issue

See the former and current First ladies of the country
See Ellen - Sirleaf, she started well but has dabbled into nepotism

Okonjo has lost focus
ADM lets keep quiet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

women too have shown when they have the same opportunities as males can be corrupt
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Nobody: 12:08am On May 11, 2013
biolabee:

i dont have access to that kind of info moreover i dont believe men are bad leaders

Most bad leaders are male that i agree with
Some females are bad leaders too. lack of opportunity just seems to be the issue

See the former and current First ladies of the country
See Ellen - Sirleaf, she started well but has dabbled into nepotism

Okonjo has lost focus
ADM lets keep quiet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

women too have shown when they have the same opportunities as males can be corrupt
What are you guys saying? U deviating away from the topic. It's not about comparison? It's about relationship n marriage to older woman. Pls let's stick to the topic instead of arguing who is bad among gender.
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by dayokanu(m): 1:06am On May 11, 2013
Most bad leaders are men and most good leaders are men too
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by cleverdude: 3:13pm On May 11, 2013
sam4xadams:
What are you guys saying? U deviating away from the topic. It's not about comparison? It's about relationship n marriage to older woman. Pls let's stick to the topic instead of arguing who is bad among gender.

If your idea should be implemented,this thread would as be boring as hell. Bro,exposure and vast tendencies make a thread interesting and enlightening,for the fact that morality is being ensured.

1 Like

Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 12, 2013
cleverdude:

If your idea should be implemented,this thread would as be boring as hell. Bro,exposure and vast tendencies make a thread interesting and enlightening,for the fact that morality is being ensured.
Are you now saying that gender inequality should be the base of argument? Pls I support women right n I don't discriminate good women. I suggest u open another thread to such topic
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by biolabee(m): 4:23pm On May 12, 2013
sam4xadams:
Are you now saying that gender inequality should be the base of argument? Pls I support women right n I don't discriminate good women. I suggest u open another thread to such topic

Ok dude are you dating an older woman or married
Share your story
Ish
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by kaboninc(m): 7:45pm On May 12, 2013
Just as there as good male leaders there are also good female leaders. Same as bad leaders. I've worked with both. You just have to find their frequency and tune in.
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2013
coogar:

i would have loved to marry an older woman but ex-boyfriends, ex-husbands, children, ex-step-children, pending divorces, business pressures, financial obligations, and debts can often be part of the package.

I don't really understand this part. Ex-boyfriends and children as parts of the package shouldn't be an obstacle or a stumbling block. Don't you love children? Are you saying you cannot marry or date a single mother?
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Honestly,i am attracted to ladies older than me,but i cant do this in d nigerian culture,but in europe/usa i can date them and if she possess all i want in a wife....am good to go
@least my late uncle married a wife 5yrs older than he is and it was platonic....*usa* and mind u,not becoz of papers.
Irrespective of my parents decision i wld love to marry an older babe,but the age max. Of 5yrs.....its my life and if it goes wrong,i wld start all over.....
#go for Love,whereva u find it#.....destinies are diff.
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by biolabee(m): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2013
as long as you are happy.. go for it
I Hate 9ja: Honestly,i am attracted to ladies older than me,but i cant do this in d nigerian culture,but in europe/usa i can date them and if she possess all i want in a wife....am good to go
@least my late uncle married a wife 5yrs older than he is and it was platonic....*usa* and mind u,not becoz of papers.
Irrespective of my parents decision i wld love to marry an older babe,but the age max. Of 5yrs.....its my life and if it goes wrong,i wld start all over.....
#go for Love,whereva u find it#.....destinies are diff.
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by coogar: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
keeked:
I don't really understand this part. Ex-boyfriends and children as parts of the package shouldn't be an obstacle or a stumbling block. Don't you love children? Are you saying you cannot marry or date a single mother?

marry a single mother? lolololol
there's no reason to marry one. there are billions of women that are single with no kids in every age category. why short-change myself? why waste time marrying a woman that has already proven she doesn't want a husband for herself and dad for her kids? i bump into single mums every now and then but the moment she reveals there's a kid in the equation, that's the end of the conversation for me.
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 02, 2015
coogar:

i would have loved to marry an older woman but ex-boyfriends, ex-husbands, children, ex-step-children, pending divorces, business pressures, financial obligations, and debts can often be part of the package.

That's a lot of deterrence!
Re: Are You Married To An Older Lady...? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 02, 2015
biolabee:
as long as you are happy.. go for it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

About Married Women And Male Friends / Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce / They Both Work In Different Banks, Can Their Marriage Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.