Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 (146446 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Owoado(m): 10:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Tutankhamun:
This is one of the requirements stated in their invitation mail: SSCE Result (minimum of 5 credits in one sitting, including Maths and English)
You probably won't be allowed... But there is no harm in trying.
Thanks bro, I won't bother again. One door closes, anoda opens. Tanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Tutankhamun: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2014
johnmilit:
Thank you. How close was the mail to the actual day of the interview, because its over four days since the call.
2 days. You may place a call through to remind them
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Tutankhamun: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2014
Owoado:
Thanks bro, I won't bother again. One door closes, anoda opens. Tanks
Best wishes bro
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by johnmilit(m): 10:40am On Jul 25, 2014
Tutankhamun:
2 days
thx very much

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by konklushun(f): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2014
For all who sent me a pm I am very sorry for not replying in time. Had issues with my mail. For those still waiting for PI (tax) there is actually no definite pattern or regular questions. It all depends on the partner interviewing you. For me, I was asked y should we hire you? And then the partner was querying me based on my transcript. I had some C's and he was just provoking me with questions. My advice is no matter what, be calm confident and well mannered. It is well. I got a success mail after my PI . Scheduled to me Head of Tax soon. All the best to us all.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by martinoonline(m): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
obofty: I have been scheduled for assessment centre (Tax) for July 8th, Please, forward the material to me "abisoyelanre@yahoo.com" . Thanks boss

hey bro! How was ur AC (Tax)? I am also for AC in Tax dept, i'd like to know the stages involved in AC (Tax), the kind of group project they gave u guys..., was there any 70reasoning questns given? Pls give me tips as i prepare for mine. Pls also send the AC materials to me. Btw, i just sent u a mail. Awaiting ur response...thanks!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by martinoonline(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
konklushun: For all who sent me a pm I am very sorry for not replying in time. Had issues with my mail. For those still waiting for PI (tax) there is actually no definite pattern or regular questions. It all depends on the partner interviewing you. For me, I was asked y should we hire you? And then the partner was querying me based on my transcript. I had some C's and he was just provoking me with questions. My advice is no matter what, be calm confident and well mannered. It is well. I got a success mail after my PI . Scheduled to me Head of Tax soon. All the best to us all.

please can u send me AC (Tax) materials to martinoonline@yahoo.com. And pls u can help us wit tips on wat to expect at the Tax AC. Thanks!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by masagoody(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
there are no materials for Tax AC.....only audit AC requires you to write the 70question Abstract reasoning
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by konklushun(f): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
martinoonline:
please can u send me AC (Tax) materials to martinoonline@yahoo.com. And pls u can help us wit tips on wat to expect at the Tax AC. Thanks!

There are no materials for tax AC. AC comprises of panel interview, group case study and a personal presentation. For the group work try to contribute and also give others room to contribute too. The panelists would be observing to determine the skills you possess. As rgds the presentation you will choose one out of six topics on which you will talk on for abt 3 to 5 mins. All the best
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Alalo: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Vitalis13: Guys! I've just been contacted by KPMG to go for medicals. It's the Lord's doing and it's marvellous in my eyes!
Vitalis, pls thru what means were u contacted-mail or call?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by daRealest(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
konklushun: For all who sent me a pm I am very sorry for not replying in time. Had issues with my mail. For those still waiting for PI (tax) there is actually no definite pattern or regular questions. It all depends on the partner interviewing you. For me, I was asked y should we hire you? And then the partner was querying me based on my transcript. I had some C's and he was just provoking me with questions. My advice is no matter what, be calm confident and well mannered. It is well. I got a success mail after my PI . Scheduled to me Head of Tax soon. All the best to us all.

Congrats..I thought PI was the last stage before medicals. Which one is head of tax again? Also, how long did it take for them to get back to you after the PI. I'm still expecting feedback after my PI (ITA), did it on wed..
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by konklushun(f): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
daRealest:

Congrats..I thought PI was the last stage before medicals. Which one is head of tax again? Also, how long did it take for them to get back to you after the PI. I'm still expecting feedback after my PI (ITA), did it on wed..

Did my P.I on Friday got the mail on Monday. It depends on when the partner submits his report on you to HR
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by kazhim10: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
konklushun:
Did my P.I on Friday got the mail on Monday. It depends on when the partner submits his report on you to HR

Is it confirmed that those that are successful at the PI stage would still need to meet d head of tax ? Kpmg no dey smile ooo
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by daRealest(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2014
konklushun:

I just got my success mail and they said they were benchmarking me...
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by mayorxxx(f): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
Darealest abeg explain all the stages u went through abeg cos me I thought after PI na benchmarking o which one is meeting head of tax again? Are u in tax also?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by engbash: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hi guys. Can someone pls provide useful info on kpmg's pay package I.e salary + benefits. Please, especially those who have collected appointment letters or have been working there.
Thanks in advance.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by martinoonline(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
konklushun:

There are no materials for tax AC. AC comprises of panel interview, group case study and a personal presentation. For the group work try to contribute and also give others room to contribute too. The panelists would be observing to determine the skills you possess. As rgds the presentation you will choose one out of six topics on which you will talk on for abt 3 to 5 mins. All the best

Thanks dear...Maybe i'm asking too much, pls pardon my curiosity. Wat kinda group work are we to expect and wat type of topics were u given for the presentation?...Tax related topics? Wishing u the very best.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by mexix: 9:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
Congrats Darealest....I Just got a success mail as well now ITA. I wish us the best; have you submitted your transcript?..
daRealest:

I just got my success mail and they said they were benchmarking me...
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by daRealest(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
mayorxxx: Darealest abeg explain all the stages u went through abeg cos me I thought after PI na benchmarking o which one is meeting head of tax again? Are u in tax also?

Started with CBT, then Essay, then documents' submission, then Assessment Center and then the recent, Partner Interview. I'm for the ITA section.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by daRealest(m): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
mexix: Congrats Darealest....I Just got a success mail as well now ITA. I wish us the best; have you submitted your transcript?..

Thanks bro, yes I have.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Pweezy(m): 1:00am On Jul 27, 2014
Pls i wud like to find out some info...i applied for kpmg graduate trainee last mont...dunno if any one dat reg btw d period of last mnth n dis mnth av received ant mail or text...pls shud i still be hopeful...useful imfo wud be welcomed...tnx
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Atk1nson(m): 5:04am On Jul 27, 2014
konklushun: For all who sent me a pm I am very sorry for not replying in time. Had issues with my mail...
pls what gave u d impression dat u will have anoda interview after PI or u r been benchmarked, because dere is no such reference in d mail I received. Or do d success messages sent differ? I know sumone who did his PI abt 2wks ago and did medicals a week after.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by starzamazeme: 5:50am On Jul 27, 2014
Please guys do you attach a soft-copy of your transcript on their portal during application? Or do they insist that you send it through your school?Im just about to apply.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by konklushun(f): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
Atk1nson:
pls what gave u d impression dat u will have anoda interview after PI or u r been benchmarked, because dere is no such reference in d mail I received. Or do d success messages sent differ? I know sumone who did his PI abt 2wks ago and did medicals a week after.

The partner who interviewed me said it may or may not be my last interview. And truly I got a call from HR scheduling me for an interview with the head of TRPS. And also got the follow up mail
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by konklushun(f): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
martinoonline:
Thanks dear...Maybe i'm asking too much, pls pardon my curiosity. Wat kinda group work are we to expect and wat type of topics were u given for the presentation?...Tax related topics? Wishing u the very best.

The group work is a case study. Ours was an ethical issue. The topic are not tax related. It could be on insurgency, agriculture et.c
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Atk1nson(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
konklushun:

The partner who interviewed me said it may or may not be my last interview. And truly I got a call from HR scheduling me for an interview with the head of TRPS. And also got the follow up mail
thnks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by spawne: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
I was successful in the test and I know an AC is next and could really use some tips on what to expect. I applied for the IARCS position (assuming the AC/process is different). Please someone give me something I can build on and work with. Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by martinoonline(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
konklushun:

The group work is a case study. Ours was an ethical issue. The topic are not tax related. It could be on insurgency, agriculture et.c

Thanks a lot dear, i appreciate.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by martinoonline(m): 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
masagoody: there are no materials for Tax AC.....only audit AC requires you to write the 70question Abstract reasoning

Thanks bro!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by martinoonline(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
spawne: I was successful in the test and I know an AC is next and could really use some tips on what to expect. I applied for the IARCS position (assuming the AC/process is different). Please someone give me something I can build on and work with. Thanks

Did u write on wednesday (23rd july)?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by spawne: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
martinoonline:
Did u write on wednesday (23rd july)?
yea. I could use some tips on case study for IARCS. Somebody, Anybody??
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by martinoonline(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
spawne:
yea. I could use some tips on case study for IARCS. Somebody, Anybody??

We're in d same boat, i wrote on dat wednesday too. I'm as curious as u are abt d AC...did u submit ur documents in person? I submitted mine by mail since i'm far from Lagos at d moment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (48) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.