Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 (146457 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by spawne: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
martinoonline:
Congrats bro!...keep marching on to the offer...
Thanks pal. Best wishes too.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by HardeyT: 12:02am On Aug 02, 2014
mxchly: I have my AC on Monday...ITA. Please anyone that's been through this whole process should kindly tell me what to expect..
NB: I started the recruitment process since April..it's now they're getting back to me since the submission of documents. chilaka_im@yahoo.com
I have AC for ITA as well on Monday. Please pass across any useful info U̶̲̥̅̊ get as well.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by martinoonline(m): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2014
spawne:
Thanks pal. Best wishes too.

Pls was d AC invitation by mail, text or phone call?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by spawne: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2014
martinoonline:
Pls was d AC invitation by mail, text or phone call?
both.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2014
please everyone one how do i apply for kpmg, is it through their website or an email.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by spawne: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2014
eliment: please everyone one how do i apply for kpmg, is it through their website or an email.
career section of their website.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
spawne:
career section of their website.
thank you
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Pweezy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2014
pls house...i did apply for KPMG in mid july n im yet to receive a notification for aptitude test...pls wot cud be wrong?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Atk1nson(m): 8:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pweezy: pls house...i did apply for KPMG in mid july n im yet to receive a notification for aptitude test...pls wot cud be wrong?
u can simply gatecrash anyone being held @ deir VI office. Just go with ur certs n birth cert
NB- Not d dragnet version o
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pweezy: pls house...i did apply for KPMG in mid july n im yet to receive a notification for aptitude test...pls wot cud be wrong?

Are u above 26years?

Do u av less than a 'C' in either English or Mathematics in ur O'level Result?

Did u graduate with a 2.2 grade or below from the University?

If the answer to any of the questions is Yes, u won't be called. If its NO to all the questions, pray against the witch in your village gringrin

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by daRealest(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2014
HardeyT:
I have AC for ITA as well on Monday. Please pass across any useful info U̶̲̥̅̊ get as well.

The AC is likely going to be in three stages. First, an interview with a panel of about 4 people. Then the second stage should be about a group task, you will be grouped and given a task. Make sure you participate actively in the group task. Then the third stage will be your personal presentation. Here, a random topic will be given and you are expected to prepare in 2 minutes, then you stand in front of the panel to present without holding any paper. My topic was on what should be done to make agriculture a major player in our economy. That was how my AC (ITA) went. Hope this helps, good luck!

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by HardeyT: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
daRealest:

The AC is likely going to be in three stages. First, an interview with a panel of about 4 people. Then the second stage should be about a group task, you will be grouped and given a task. Make sure you participate actively in the group task. Then the third stage will be your personal presentation. Here, a random topic will be given and you are expected to prepare in 2 minutes, then you stand in front of the panel to present without holding any paper. My topic was on what should be done to make agriculture a major player in our economy. That was how my AC (ITA) went. Hope this helps, good luck!
Thank you so much.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Msrchyma(m): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi guys, have my PI scheduled for Tuesday. I need prayers for success and favor.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by kaydada: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Msrchyma: Hi guys, have my PI scheduled for Tuesday. I need prayers for success and favor.

What department? Success.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Msrchyma(m): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
Audit
kaydada:

What department? Success.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Pweezy(m): 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
@topelouis i got all d req mayb na d witch for my villa sha
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by spawne: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
Invite for medicals came this morning. I give God thanks. I pray I pass the medical tests, examinations and all.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by kaydada: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
spawne: Invite for medicals came this morning. I give God thanks. I pray I pass the medical tests, examinations and all.

Congratulations... lol, do people fail medicals?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2014
spawne: Invite for medicals came this morning. I give God thanks. I pray I pass the medical tests, examinations and all.
congrats spawncorp, can't be happier for ya smiley smiley
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by daRealest(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2014

congrats bro, what dept are u in for?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by davide470(m): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
Yeaah! Welcome to the Financial Services world, bro. Prepare to be wearing suit and tie everyday. Lol.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Atk1nson(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
konklushun:

The partner who interviewed me said it may or may not be my last interview. And truly I got a call from HR scheduling me for an interview with the head of TRPS. And also got the follow up mail
sorry, my mail is rakintade@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by martinoonline(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Wow! This is a big one! Congrats bro!! We started together....Tax dept ooo! I called them and they confirmed receipt of my credentials but no vacancy in Tax for now. They'll get bk to me for AC when there is. Congrats again bro!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by kazhim10: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2014

Congrats
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by spawne: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
kaydada:

Lol. I sha no want make dem tell me story. Thanks
kazhim10:
Congrats
kaydada:

Lol. I sha no want make dem tell me story. Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by spawne: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
daRealest:

congrats bro, what dept are u in for?
thanks pal. IARCS
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by spawne: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2014
davide470: Yeaah! Welcome to the Financial Services world, bro. Prepare to be wearing suit and tie everyday. Lol.
Oga mi, I greet you. Thanks..for everything. And no, I no mind the suit o..lol
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by spawne: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2014
martinoonline:
Wow! This is a big one! Congrats bro!! We started together....Tax dept ooo! I called them and they confirmed receipt of my credentials but no vacancy in Tax for now. They'll get bk to me for AC when there is. Congrats again bro!
thanks pal. Nor worry your own dey come. A friend actually called to change from Management consulting to IARCS but was toldrecruitment to IARCS is on hold. Guess same thing withtax. I wish you all the best. Looking forward to seeing you @ the tower soon.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by spawne: 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
MarvellousGod: congrats spawncorp, can't be happier for ya smiley smiley
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by spawne: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2014
MarvellousGod: congrats spawncorp, can't be happier for ya smiley smiley
Ah bros if na mistake you use call that name then e mean say you get prohetic gift..lol. Else, me and you go way back. Mind letting me know which? And yes, thanks. Na only God fit do am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (48) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.