Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,200 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 (146432 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by omotee90: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2013
ernike: sorry, where was your test venue, lagos, ph or abj? I wrote in lagos and have been invited for an essay writing tomorrow

@ ernike... Plss wat kind of questions did u come across during ur kpmg test and plss the essay was on which topics. Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by EbukaOgbonna: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2013
Hi guys,

I took the test way back in April, 20th I think. Thereafter, I got a mail back that I was successful in the tests and was told to bring along certain documents including my transcripts which I later applied for. Ever since, I have not heard a word concerning the interviews. Anybody heard stuff? Thanks.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by lobito007(m): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
Ebuka Ogbonna: Hi guys,

I took the test way back in April, 20th I think. Thereafter, I got a mail back that I was successful in the tests and was told to bring along certain documents including my transcripts which I later applied for. Ever since, I have not heard a word concerning the interviews. Anybody heard stuff? Thanks.
Don't panic (as long as u have submitted your credentials, tho d transcript myt stil b pending). They sometimes take that long. I wrote the test March 8th, but just had my 1st interview on May 30th.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by kodilyjoe: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
My dear friends if u need past questions on dragnet for free, just go to ur mail subject and type
Dragnet Past Questions, send it to dragnetgsetest@gmail.com. U ll get it immediately .best of luuck guys!!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by eonaiviv: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by oldees4real: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Please who has got Dragnet past questions for one to practice....email me @ oldees4real@yahoo.com
Scheduled for 22nd June 2013 by 4pm.
Would appreciate some love from a good samaritan.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by kodilyjoe: 8:25am On Jun 20, 2013
Carsonv: wrote in ph too...finally got my success message today. kinda stunned though! i did well but not to my expectation...its all good though.

@carsonv and bolt...please i got an invite to write at chams city Lag and we re to write essay afterwards..how do i stay in Lag further or should i just return to my PH base? I dnt wnt to leave and they call me back immediately for anoda tin. Do they waste time after d essay before calling for anoda tin. Lagos t-fare to and fro is 10k things and money is hard to come by dese days.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by lolu84(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2013
@all on this thread, I got the test invite from dragnet for 22nd. Later heard that the maximum age required is 26yrs and i'm 27yrs already. Is there any possibility for me to write the test or the issue of age is not required. Pls, I need ur advice.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by masagoody(m): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2013
lolu84: @all on this thread, I got the test invite from dragnet for 22nd. Later heard that the maximum age required is 26yrs and i'm 27yrs already. Is there any possibility for me to write the test or the issue of age is not required. Pls, I need ur advice.
bro, the waec result and the age is part of their most important criteria. So, don't bother. More chances would come your way by God's grace
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by letr: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2013
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by kodilyjoe: 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
masagoody: bro, the waec result and the age is part of their most important criteria. So, don't bother. More chances would come your way by God's grace

i had maths E8 in WAEC...should i still go on?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by monex(m): 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
kodilyjoe: Hello dear friends, i sent my cv last week to kpmg e.mail and i just got an invitation for a test scheduled on staurday at Chams city Lagos , Numner 2 Isaac John Street , G.R.A Ikeja Lagos.on 22nd of June 2013 by 2.30 pm.
I was to make a printout or change my exam venue by clicking on http://candidate.fot.ng.com. But the link is talking about health and another thing altogether. Plz who knows a way out? Dear geniuses plz help me out. undecidedHello dear friends, i sent my cv last week to kpmg e.mail and i just got an invitation for a test scheduled on staurday at Chams city Lagos , Numner 2 Isaac John Street , G.R.A Ikeja Lagos.on 22nd of June 2013 by 2.30 pm.
I was to make a printout or change my exam venue by clicking on http://candidate.fot.ng.com. But the link is talking about health and another thing altogether. Plz who knows a way out? Dear geniuses plz help me out.

i am not looking for a kpmg job but when i took that link and put it on google, i saw that there is a fot.com.ng site.

then add the candidate prefix and voila!! here's your site:

http://candidate.fot.com.ng

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by eonaiviv: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
lolu84: @all on this thread, I got the test invite from dragnet for 22nd. Later heard that the maximum age required is 26yrs and i'm 27yrs already. Is there any possibility for me to write the test or the issue of age is not required. Pls, I need ur advice.

I advise you to go. Y wud any1 tell u not to go. U applied, they deemed it fit to invite. Pls read and go, at least u ll neva have to look back and wish you had.

I wish u the best of luck!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by masagoody(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
@lolu84, if u have the cash to spare, go. But please do comeback and give us feedback.
I hope they allow you sha, so i shouldn't use my advice to deprive u of what could be a good oportunity.

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by masagoody(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
kodilyjoe:

i had maths E8 in WAEC...should i still go on?
if you have another, maybe NECO or GCE, u could use it. But just go sha, you have nothing to lose

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Carsonv(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
kodilyjoe:

@carsonv and bolt...please i got an invite to write at chams city Lag and we re to write essay afterwards..how do i stay in Lag further or should i just return to my PH base? I dnt wnt to leave and they call me back immediately for anoda tin. Do they waste time after d essay before calling for anoda tin. Lagos t-fare to and fro is 10k things and money is hard to come by dese days.
Bro honestly I have no idea. I'm actually in lagos waiting for the interview. But something equally important needs my attention in PH. I'll leave dis weekend.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by raufiat(f): 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pls those dt wrote d test last month,did u go with ur original credentials because it was stated in d invite to come along with our original credentials,tnks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Xenox(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2013
raufiat: Pls those dt wrote d test last month,did u go with ur original credentials because it was stated in d invite to come along with our original credentials,tnks
Yes u have to carry them along as they requested. There was an initial sighting of the docs before the test.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by kodilyjoe: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
masagoody:
if you have another, maybe NECO or GCE, u could use it. But just go sha, you have nothing to lose

mas i called d HR Dragnet consult and he told me not to bother coming because right at the gate, i ll show a proof of credit in English and Maths before am allowed in. If not, i won't be allowed to write so whats d point of me going all d way to Lagos to try my luck? God has a plan for me. Its been frustrating but when i sit and think, i feel that God has plans for all of us...greater things for his kids.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Xenox(m): 9:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
kodilyjoe:

mas i called d HR Dragnet consult and he told me not to bother coming because right at the gate, i ll show a proof of credit in English and Maths before am allowed in. If not, i won't be allowed to write so whats d point of me going all d way to Lagos to try my luck? God has a plan for me. Its been frustrating but when i sit and think, i feel that God has plans for all of us...greater things for his kids.
Sure there are better plans God fashioned for all of us... I wish u all the best and God's blessings on your efforts.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by masagoody(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
kodilyjoe:

k, all is well o... The difference between where we are and where we want tn be is time. He makes all things beautiful in his time. When our jobs come, no matter the criteria, we would get it.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by mascot87(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
Na wa for KPMG o, na which kind of exam them come set na?
I am totally disappointed in the whole Nigerian system angry
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by lobito007(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
mascot87: Na wa for KPMG o, na which kind of exam them come set na?
I am totally disappointed in the whole Nigerian system angry
Huh? Woh exactly happened? Elabroate.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by monomex: 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
Please, those of you who wrote your test today.....how did you apply for the graduate position? I need the email or other valuable info so I can apply ASAP. Cheers!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by mascot87(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
lobito 007:
Huh? Woh exactly happened? Elabroate.
How could they set complex word problems,the verbal reasoning is mad,imagine them lifting words directly from d dictionary and asking us to find the opposite or nearest in meaning(almost 10 of them o),also giving two words relating to each other and asking us to pick one option from several similar options to d given example and finally, how can they send a message of setting abstract reasoning and eventually setting critical reasoning.All I read did not relate at all to what I saw and it takes d grace of God for me to get a fairly tangible result. Ha God, where do I start from?? I was so annoyed that God sent someone to console me cos I couldnt leave the centre. I was just nagging and almost feel like calling on God to end this world.But with d 45min to 1 hr consoling words from that brother I have never met before in my life until today, I am back on my feet and hopes are rising
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by kodilyjoe: 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
mascot87:
How could they set complex word problems,the verbal reasoning is mad,imagine them lifting words directly from d dictionary and asking us to find the opposite or nearest in meaning(almost 10 of them o),also giving two words relating to each other and asking us to pick one option from several similar options to d given example and finally, how can they send a message of setting abstract reasoning and eventually setting critical reasoning.All I read did not relate at all to what I saw and it takes d grace of God for me to get a fairly tangible result. Ha God, where do I start from?? I was so annoyed that God sent someone to console me cos I couldnt leave the centre. I was just nagging and almost feel like calling on God to end this world.But with d 45min to 1 hr consoling words from that brother I have never met before in my life until today, I am back on my feet and hopes are rising

oh boy!!!thank God i didnt go. Because i for fail and tumble round again. I dont know anything in dat their reasoning stuff. Am just beginning to read d text book now and i saw all these tins dat mascot is complaining of now. My bro, pray and relax...then read more in case u scale thru dis one and they call for anoda. Its not d end of d world. I understand how u feel sha.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by mascot87(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
kodilyjoe:

oh boy!!!thank God i didnt go. Because i for fail and tumble round again. I dont know anything in dat their reasoning stuff. Am just beginning to read d text book now and i saw all these tins dat mascot is complaining of now. My bro, pray and relax...then read more in case u scale thru dis one and they call for anoda. Its not d end of d world. I understand how u feel sha.
Thank you bro,another consoling word from you.Well if i miraculously scale through these stages,i will dance Azonto like this frog.

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
mascot87:

my brother I tire for those people o. thought it was only me that found the questions difficult . i nearly stood up and walk away . imagine synonym for 'tote' and other big big words that can only be found in the latest oxford dict. this one na to lift directly from dict o. hmmm. As for the numerical, I left it there for their papa to answer. who on earth can ans those 20tough questns within 22mins. I was so so disappointed in d manner in which d said that d will ask abstract only for them to ask logical reasoning. God is watchn all of us o
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by mascot87(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sorbital:

my brother I tire for those people o. thought it was only me that found the questions difficult . i nearly stood up and walk away . imagine synonym for 'tote' and other big big words that can only be found in the latest oxford dict. this one na to lift directly from dict o. hmmm. As for the numerical, I left it there for their papa to answer. who on earth can ans those 20tough questns within 22mins. I was so so disappointed in d manner in which d said that d will ask abstract only for them to ask logical reasoning. God is watchn all of us o
Infact when i first saw that TOTE,one serious cold entered my body and i started wondering that is this the only one they would ask but i was wrong,more and more harder ones surfaced,i also almost stood up from my sit.Can you imagine then telling us to look at similarities between two words and how they relate as example and at the same time giving options A to E that also consists of two different words that are also similar.Na wa o.I think i remember one foolish numerical question of height of a building and its shadow combining it with the height of a tree and asking us to calculate the shadow of the tree.To make things worst,the options are unimaginable,assuming there is an option of NO ANSWER IN THE OPTION,i would sharply at the speed of the worlds highest diver select it.But it is well bro,God dey
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by lobito007(m): 9:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
mascot87:
Such Is life bro! Surprises, somtimes annoying. Buh I was not taken aback by your experience coz I'v written dragnet test a million and one times. I hope strongly to never write their test again. You are not alone. It's all good!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
Loooool,infact eh,when I wrote that stupid test around febuary,I regreted ever wasting my transport fare to lagos.If any one passes that test,Its either he/she is abnormally fast or he/she has strong connection.Have you noticed how they keep advertising vacancies for graduate trainees more than once within a year?What does that mean to you?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by chelsy1(f): 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
@Mascot...such is life.. But when did u receive invite for the test cos i received a msg from Dragnet on Thurs night asking me to confirm my attendance at the upcoming KPMG test by emailing them yet they never sent me details of the test like date, location and time. Could it be the test you wrote or they ll conduct another one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.