Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 (146449 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 16, 2015
martinoonline:
Congrats bro! Still awaiting ur mail reply.
i think i've replied u already
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by martinoonline(m): 4:20pm On May 16, 2015
sureguy02:
i think i've replied u already

Seen bro, thanks.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by chuksmarvin(m): 12:31pm On May 21, 2015
Hello Vitalis13.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Ezehrobinson(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2015
chuksmarvin:
Hello Vitalis13.
Please i went through this thread and came across your posts..
I have just done my PI and was told i have been benchmarked.
I have a few questions. Seeing you had your medicals in july, did you wait till sept before entering?
Will everyone be benchmarked or did some people just get in after PI?
Will everyone face the Head PI even after PI?
What is your advice for me?
Thanks....and i Know you are busy, will appreciate a response.
congratulations. Please when did you have the pi? mine is in Tuesday next week. Would appreciate an insight to the nature of the pi. Thanks in advance
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by chuksmarvin(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

congratulations. Please when did you have the pi? mine is in Tuesday next week. Would appreciate an insight to the nature of the pi. Thanks in advance
I had it last week.
The PI is a close up version of your AC interview.
Just know your onions well as regards everything on ur resume as well as have good conversational skills.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by seanTech: 12:20pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=Phonon post=26094097]Wishing all new KPMG trainees the very best of luck as they begin KBAC tomorrow.Iron your shoes and polish your suits. grin

NB:This job ain't a joke but hard work so don't forget that.

Hope to see some of you guys there.
Please i need some of the past questions

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Ezehrobinson(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2015
chuksmarvin:
Hello Vitalis13.
Please i went through this thread and came across your posts..
I have just done my PI and was told i have been benchmarked.
I have a few questions. Seeing you had your medicals in july, did you wait till sept before entering?
Will everyone be benchmarked or did some people just get in after PI?
Will everyone face the Head PI even after PI?
What is your advice for me?
Thanks....and i Know you are busy, will appreciate a response.

pls, how long after your pi did they send you a feedback?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by chuksmarvin(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

pls, how long after your pi did they send you a feedback?
Two working days after.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Ezehrobinson(m): 10:17am On May 27, 2015
chuksmarvin:
Two working days after.
thanks. pls which of the partners interviewed you?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by goodhead2007: 12:33pm On May 29, 2015
please is there anyone here who submitted their documents in febuary this year for FRM/ ADVISORY that has been called for assessment centre?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by seyioluyide: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
I salute Y'all
Pls I need the exact kpmg materials where they get their questions. My email is
sheyeyonline@gmail.com

Regards
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by seyioluyide: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
MarvellousGod:
@ednut1, pls can you forward the materia to sheyeyonline@gmail.com .thanks alot
. I have been scheduled for the test on Saturday. I need help urgently concerning kpmg questions.

Regards
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by JaneAlabi(f): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
goodhead2007:
please is there anyone here who submitted their documents in febuary this year for FRM/ ADVISORY that has been called for assessment centre?

Yet to ooo

They v started callin dou
I gues it z in batches.
Wot date dd u submit ur dox?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by JaneAlabi(f): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
primusmaximus:

10x bro, best weakness i think is "I give more time to work than my personal matters"... U shud be ready to defend that statement wit a suitable example. Beta still, just check out dis site www.indiabix.com/hr-interview/what-are-your-strengths-and-weaknesses/

Tnks4d link.
Sent u a mail, but nd u2reply or so....
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by hayorbaami: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
sureguy02:

I really appreciate your posts on this thread.I finally made it....See you in September!

Hi, been attempting to reach you for some time now, but been having issues with yahoo mail.

I appreciate your response to my mail , i made it too. Cheers!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Ezehrobinson(m): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2015
hayorbaami:

Hi, been attempting to reach you for some time now, but been having issues with yahoo mail.

Hi, please after the success mail of pi, have you been sent anyother mail? Thank you
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by hayorbaami: 1:27am On Jun 26, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

Hi, please after the success mail of pi, have you been sent anyother mail? Thank you

Yeah, i met with the head of unit(2nd pi) and then got a success mail stating that i have successfully completed the recruitment process and that i'll be contacted for medicals and the rest of it some time in august.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 26, 2015
hayorbaami:

Wow!! Congratulations!!!!!!

See you at the tower in September cheesy cheesy
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 26, 2015
hayorbaami:

See you at the tower in September cheesy :Dt
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Ezehrobinson(m): 6:38am On Jun 26, 2015
hayorbaami:

Yeah, i met with the head of unit(2nd pi) and then got a success mail stating that i have successfully completed the recruitment process and that i'll be contacted for medicals and the rest of it some time in august.

congratulations. Please which unit you applied for?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by hayorbaami: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2015
sureguy02:

See you at the tower in September cheesy cheesy

Thanks bro. See you soon too by God's grace. cheesy

Ezehrobinson:

congratulations. Please which unit you applied for?

Thank you. TRPS.

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Adepower: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
it is fine jare, being long i came here too. I have done PI in may but was told i will have to meet head of Tax, not scheduled for that yet. What stage are you in now?
chuksmarvin:

Hey sorry this is coming late, its audit.
Had it last friday. What's yours?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Adepower: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hello, please i have done PI for TRPS and was successful. I am awaiting head of tax interview but not scheduled yet. When did you do your PI and how long did it take for them to schedule you for 2nd PI. pls reply thanks. my number is 0803062****, lets connect on whatsapp
hayorbaami:

Thanks bro. See you soon too by God's grace. cheesy

Thank you. TRPS.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Adepower: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Thanks for connecting ayobami
Adepower:
Hello, please i have done PI for TRPS and was successful. I am awaiting head of tax interview but not scheduled yet. When did you do your PI and how long did it take for them to schedule you for 2nd PI. pls reply thanks. my number is 0803062****, lets connect on whatsapp
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by temiteewhy: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
zippoorah:
Thank you noksy thank you minerva01 thank you spawne..thank you NAIRALAND..well guess who has a testimony to share ..my interview was amazing got my mail for medicals about 15mins ago and all I can say is it has been good..wow it's well..and for those still believing God for theirs He said worry about nothing but through prayers and supplications make your request known to Him..I can assure you He never fails..your testimony is next..woop woop can't wait to meet my colleagues in September grin
hi, pls I av my partners interview for audit on Tuesday and ill be glad if u can brief me on what to expect. Tnx a lot
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by okeyjames(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
answer these questions comfortably and you are good to go. why kpmg? why audit? how can you be of benefit to the firm? and other interview questions
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by stanley102(m): 5:42am On Jul 17, 2015
Omidancrafts:

Ac is in 3 stages if u cud go thru d thread u wud get more info. There would b a critical reasoning exercise errytn on it would be on shapes,if u post ur Email I cud send some practice questions to enable you have an idea. The one on one exercise is an interview,jst b confident, give a firm smile and make sure you give reasonable answers on questions asked. Why KPMG, tell us about urself and all. The next would be grp exercise, contribute meaningfully, be a good team player, don't be rude. Jst be urself all thru, u wud b fine. Wish I d best.

Morning dear.

I know it's been long but I will still appreciate materials on critical reasoning. Do send it to stanley4real2003@yahoo.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by BarryJones(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2015
stanley102:

Morning dear.

I know it's been long but I will still appreciate materials on critical reasoning. Do send it to stanley4real2003@yahoo.com
pls wil appreciate..my mail is olatundebarnabas@gmail.com
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by viara(f): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2015
Is it true that one cannot write d test more than once?

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by stanley102(m): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2015
viara:
Is it true that one cannot write d test more than once?
Yes; so they said.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by balzie101: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2015
Hello guys.. I got invited for assessment center for audit. Please does anybody have any relevant materials I could use to prepare? Especially relating to the critical reasoning /GMAT question done in d group exercise. I appreciate.
My email Agbonifo_osagie@yahoo.com.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.