Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 (146423 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by mascot87(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
koyes: Loooool,infact eh,when I wrote that stupid test around febuary,I regreted ever wasting my transport fare to lagos.If any one passes that test,Its either he/she is abnormally fast or he/she has strong connection.Have you noticed how they keep advertising vacancies for graduate trainees more than once within a year?What does that mean to you?
It means that candidates keep on failing and they are trying to look for candidates that can atleast averagely pass their miserable test. When I saw d crowd that left the center when I got there, I was shocked.When I saw d number of candidates we are to write d test together,I felt more shocked and when I was about leaving d center, d crowd outside getting ready for the exam are unimaginable & unbelievable.I said to myself,except God approves of our success, many of us are helpless even if you do well in d exam. After today, I take off my mind from KPMG and look elsewhere.What will be will be
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Neutrobcorp: 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2013
Sorry, was it only KPMG that wrote today, cos i heard CHEVRON and One other company wrote.....
pls if u have any info, lemme know...
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
mascot87:
It means that candidates keep on failing and they are trying to look for candidates that can atleast averagely pass their miserable test. When I saw d crowd that left the center when I got there, I was shocked.When I saw d number of candidates we are to write d test together,I felt more shocked and when I was about leaving d center, d crowd outside getting ready for the exam are unimaginable & unbelievable.I said to myself,except God approves of our success, many of us are helpless even if you do well in d exam. After today, I take off my mind from KPMG and look elsewhere.What will be will be
Exactly
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by mascot87(m): 2:19am On Jun 23, 2013
chel-sy:
@Mascot...such is life.. But when did u receive invite for the test cos i received a msg from Dragnet on Thurs night asking me to confirm my attendance at the upcoming KPMG test by emailing them yet they never sent me details of the test like date, location and time. Could it be the test you wrote or they ll conduct another one?
I recieved an email & also a text message invitation for the test initially by fot administration and KPMG respectively containing my test location,login details and other requirements before dragnet on that same Thursday u talked about sent me a text message asking me to confirm my attendance for the test. I think it is dsame test I wrote,verbal, numerical and logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by mascot87(m): 2:22am On Jun 23, 2013
Neutrobcorp: Sorry, was it only KPMG that wrote today, cos i heard CHEVRON and One other company wrote.....
pls if u have any info, lemme know...
Aiit,hoping I get shortlisted for this one. cool
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by deduvet(f): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
I wrote the kpmg test yesterday, and was told result will be out latter that day,and we would be told about arrangements for the essay.please has anyone been sent his or her result or contacted?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by oldees4real: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
Check out for nyc UK designer wears to go casual or start work...take advantage of the 1st ever real clearance sales in Lagos @ www.russulinc.com ....Limited outfits available
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
lwkmd... @ "almost walked away".

my brother I tire for those people o. thought it was only me that found the questions difficult . i nearly stood up and walk away . imagine synonym for 'tote' and other big big words that can only be found in the latest oxford dict. this one na to lift directly from dict o. hmmm. As for the numerical, I left it there for their papa to answer. who on earth can ans those 20tough questns within 22mins. I was so so disappointed in d manner in which d said that d will ask abstract only for them to ask logical reasoning. God is watchn all of us o[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
Sorbital:

my brother I tire for those people o. thought it was only me that found the questions difficult . i nearly stood up and walk away . imagine synonym for 'tote' and other big big words that can only be found in the latest oxford dict. this one na to lift directly from dict o. hmmm. As for the numerical, I left it there for their papa to answer. who on earth can ans those 20tough questns within 22mins. I was so so disappointed in d manner in which d said that d will ask abstract only for them to ask logical reasoning. God is watchn all of us o
Lol u guys are pretty funny. But u are missing the whole point. I agree dis xams are pretty tough, but look @ it another way.. It is called aptitude test for a reason. Dey don't xpect u to know all d answers or finish on time, but to use ur discretion in some cases. For instance d synonyms aspect if u don't knw d xact word, chk d options I bet u'l see d odd one out but u need a rich vocabulary tho. And d numerical aspect. Dude once u read d questions and u don't av any idea, skip it! When u r done, u can take a shot @ it. And if yo still clueless, Baba choose any option. Well jst my 2 cents. Best of luck in future xams.

4 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 01, 2013
Anybody has an idead what submission of docs at kpmg looks like?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by obaxlove(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2013
Pls house wen is the next test coming up?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
next test is coming up on the 6th of July, 2013, though not planning to honour the invitation.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by justmechika: 12:24am On Jul 06, 2013
I'v had close to 6 invitations to take kpmg's test but I haven't taken it cos m scared of failing knowing fully well that writing the exam is once in a life time. God pls send me liver!

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by tunlex01(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2013
justme_chika: I'v had close to 6 invitations to take kpmg's test but I haven't taken it cos m scared of failing knowing fully well that writing the exam is once in a life time. God pls send me liver!

Wia did u get ur info that the test is once in a life time?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by macpeter1(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2013
I dont know if there companies really wants to recruit. Even the hr cant answer the question within tin time given and score up to 50% with their negative marking. Even the time tickling is another distraction during test. God help us. 5 openings and 5000 candidates will sit for the test. Whats that.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by jeffman(m): 11:47am On Jul 06, 2013
@macpeter1 did you write the test today? If yes , what kind of questions did they set? And pls house! who has an idea when the next test is coming up
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 07, 2013
Its either they are creating vacancies for their people to come in or they are looking for mentally retarded people.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 07, 2013
Naira land admin replaced the actual word I typed with 'slow'.But you guys get my point sha?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
macpeter1: I dont know if there companies really wants to recruit. Even the hr cant answer the question within tin time given and score up to 50% with their negative marking. Even the time tickling is another distraction during test. God help us. 5 openings and 5000 candidates will sit for the test. Whats that.

I saw my test score by chance during my partner interview... There was no negative marking... And they are taking 100 pips in Audit alone this year, just pray n keep ur fingas crossed
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by koladecollins(m): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
Pachesky: pls for those that are prepin 4 d ap test,expect antonyms and synonyms(questions not in sentence)..
Tip:two or more options if carefully analyzed may have the same meaning go for 4 d exact opposite
ANALOGY AND SYNOLOGY:mine wz analogy gmat will help you here
QUANTITATIVE: study d math part on age diff,percentages on profit,averages of any kind..your Gmat will help you hear again
CRITICAL REASONING: not as easy as u think..try other practise ques online..cant give u tips here that y its cald "critical"..lol
SENTENCE CORRECTION:not in gmat..get them online..there are so many sites with loads of practice ques..
ESSAY:would definitely be on the following
1.leadership qualities either in school or your local community
2.your role model and y.
tip:know the core values of the firm
3.team playing ability either in school or your local community
4.future aspirations: whr you wish 2 b in 5yrs tym
hope this helps i wish u guys success in ur tests
Mine was: what are your goals in the next five years and how do they relate with a career in kpmg.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by koladecollins(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
primus_maximus:

I saw my test score by chance during my partner interview... There was no negative marking... And they are taking 100 pips in Audit alone this year, just pray n keep ur fingas crossed

I did my test in Jun and I guess we were less dan 50 who got to the interview stages. Probably dats y dey keep on recruiting in batches to meet the number.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by ernike: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
koladecollins: I also did and pass my test june, but v not yet been invited for d interview, is it d same with u? any other person in my shoes?

I did my test in Jun and I guess we were less dan 50 who got to the interview stages. Probably dats y dey keep on recruiting in batches to meet the number.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Xenox(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
[quote author=ernike][/quote] I've not been invited for interview.. I did my test on 8th June and I was successful. Tired of waiting though.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Carsonv(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Same here, i have kept that pending too. Whenever they call me fine...if they dont do that in time they have lost one valuable employee they wish they ever had.
Xenox: I've not been invited for interview.. I did my test on 8th June and I was successful. Tired of waiting though.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by koladecollins(m): 6:41am On Jul 09, 2013
Xenox: I've not been invited for interview.. I did my test on 8th June and I was successful. Tired of waiting though.

Have you been asked to submit your credentials? I did mine last week thursday. 4th of july.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Xenox(m): 6:49am On Jul 09, 2013
koladecollins:

Have you been asked to submit your credentials? I did mine last week thursday. 4th of july.
I submitted my docs on 14th of June.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by koladecollins(m): 8:14am On Jul 09, 2013
Xenox: I submitted my docs on 14th of June.

Be expectant den. Bst of luck, u gonna need it.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by jeffman(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
koladecollins:

Be expectant den. Bst of luck, u gonna need it.
primus_maximus:

hey bro heard the questions keep changing, heard since is dragnet conducting the test, now is numerical, verbal and critical reasoning. pls what was your test format
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Phonon: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
September draws closer....Phew!!!!!!!!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by koladecollins(m): 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2013
jeffman:

hey bro heard the questions keep changing, heard since is dragnet conducting the test, now is numerical, verbal and critical reasoning. pls what was your test format

Same as you heard.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
jeffman:

Mine was gmat also.. Numerical, verbal and critical reasoning.. Cant say if dey were harder or easier than dragnets
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls is it all 4 topics one will write d essay on and is it on d apt test day too? Cos I just got an invitation for saturday 13th July

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.