Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 (146428 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
nwaobipeter: i wrote the test on sat 20, and am presently awaiting results, pls who knows what the second stage is all about... I hear its some grouping things or is it interview?? Abeg if u know what is being don in the second phase pls just tell us , thanks.

I also want to thank u guys for ur assistance during the first stage. It was just as u guy said it will be..... #niceone

It depends on the department u applied for.. If its Audit den the next stage is assessment centre n if u pass dat its a partner interview

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Mysterysaint001(m): 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
[quote author=primus_maximus]

Should we anticipate any form of interview on the day? (Assessment centre)
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by olumyde(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2013
eliz003: Pls guys, for those dat passed d test. Any news on the interview?
for those of us that wrote on saturday 20th, the result is not yet out. They said we'll get it by mail latest on friday

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
Mysterysaint001:
Should we anticipate any form of interview on the
day? (Assessment centre)

If ur in audit, Yes. A 3-man panel interview wit about 15 observers(kpmg staff) in the room. Thats how mine was. I was in d second batch to do assessment centre in Audit (used to be 3 interviews before) so they might av calmed down on the whole Observers thingy by now
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by cigie(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2013
are these guys still taking applications? What are the vacant positions?
Thanks for your info
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
[quote author=Mysterysaint001][/quote]
Indeed there'll be a 10-15 mins interview during the assessment day. But don't panic it's just an interaction aimed at learning more about you. Just be relaxed and show that you know your onions.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by nwaobipeter(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
result out.......next level things ooo. baba God noni.

if u have not seen ur result, check ur e mail
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2013
☹
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 8:17am On Jul 23, 2013
Hey every1, do we have any candidate here dat was successful in d may test & has been scheduled for interview in the ITA service line? It seems to be only d audit peeps dat are gettin interview appointments for now.. ( ˘̶̀ ̯˘̶́)

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Carsonv(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2013
My brother, I also applied to ITS and MC. I got a call 4pm one day from kpmg asking me to come for an interview the next day...and I was in Enugu. There was no way I could have made it so I asked them to reschedule. I'm still waiting since then.
Lewenski12: Hey every1, do we have any candidate here dat was successful in d may test & has been scheduled for interview in the ITA service line? It seems to be only d audit peeps dat are gettin interview appointments for now.. ( ˘̶̀ ̯˘̶́)
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Mysterysaint001(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
ehizo25:
Indeed there'll be a 10-15 mins interview during the assessment day. But don't panic it's just an interaction aimed at learning more about you. Just be relaxed and show that you know your onions.
So I should expect competency based questions?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Mysterysaint001(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
primus_maximus:

If ur in audit, Yes. A 3-man panel interview wit about 15 observers(kpmg staff) in the room. Thats how mine was. I was in d second batch to do assessment centre in Audit (used to be 3 interviews before) so they might av calmed down on the whole Observers thingy by now
Wow. That's huge. Lemme go and prepare for the worst. Side note; the email said group activity, one to one activity and critical reasoning. How do we reconcile these?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by jaymedd: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mysterysaint001:
Mysterysaint001:
[quote author=Mysterysaint001]
Wow. That's huge. Lemme go and prepare for the worst. Side note; the email said group activity, one to one activity and critical reasoning. How do we reconcile these? Ermm... Please wat kinda questions do they ask in the group assessment?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by olumyde(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
I'm having a little problem filling the application form. The advert that came out when i submitted my CV was for audit graduate trainee, and i wrote d test on 20th july i.e. last saturday. Can i change to another e.g forensics, as my first preference?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mysterysaint001:
So I should expect competency based
questions?
Questions about your background, school work, NYSC, hobbies, IT, etc. First question might be "tell us about yourself" or "may we know you?" or both.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Mzspread(f): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
I just got a text msg to come for d test on fri 26th in lagos. But am presently in warri and yet to complete my nysc. Hope nysc certificate won't b needed at any stage cos I don't wna waste my time and money. Pls house, who as an authentic information abt dis.or anyone who is experienced or works in KPMG or related company shd shed more light. Tanks in advance.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Rozey(f): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
Carsonv: My brother, I also applied to ITS and MC. I got a call 4pm one day from kpmg asking me to come for an interview the next day...and I was in Enugu. There was no way I could have made it so I asked them to reschedule. I'm still waiting since then.

I applied for ITA, submitted my credentials at the beginning of the month and still haven't heard anything from them.
I guess they'll call whenever they deem it fit.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2013
Carsonv: My brother, I also applied to ITS and MC. I got a call 4pm one day from kpmg asking me to come for an interview the next day...and I was in Enugu. There was no way I could have made it so I asked them to reschedule. I'm still waiting since then.
4pm? dats not cool.. A friend dat was called got his in d morning asking him if he cud honor an appointment for d following week.. So I automatically assumed it wud be a week's notice. I gez I was wrong.. When did u get ur call? Anyways I snt a mail to sum1 in service line to inquire y I avnt heard from dem.. Dis is wat I got..

Dear John,

We appreciate your continued interest in KPMG. We have commenced our
interviews but candidates are scheduled for interviews in batches, you
will be scheduled for our interview later this month(July).

Kind regards,

And dis is almost end of july.. ☹
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Lewenski12(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
olumyde: I'm having a little problem filling the application form. The advert that came out when i submitted my CV was for audit graduate trainee, and i wrote d test on 20th july i.e. last saturday. Can i change to another e.g forensics, as my first preference?
Yup u can change.. I had d same problem.. And there was a rumor going around sayin d vacancy was only for audit.. So all I did was to leave it blank till I got to d venue den filled it. D most important is d one u fill-in on d attendance register wen u r done.

@mz_spread. U don't need the certificate yet... So long u submit it before dey start offerin lettrs which shoud be around september from wat I av gathered in previous threads.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Rozey(f): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Lewenski12:
4pm? dats not cool.. A friend dat was called got his in d morning asking him if he cud honor an appointment for d following week.. So I automatically assumed it wud be a week's notice. I gez I was wrong.. When did u get ur call? Anyways I snt a mail to sum1 in service line to inquire y I avnt heard from dem.. Dis is wat I got..

Dear John,

We appreciate your continued interest in KPMG. We have commenced our
interviews but candidates are scheduled for interviews in batches, you
will be scheduled for our interview later this month(July).

Kind regards,

And dis is almost end of july.. ☹
@Lewenski12 pls keep me posted if anything comes up on the ITA Dept. Thanks.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mz_spread: I just got a text msg to come for d test on fri 26th in lagos. But am presently in warri and yet to complete my nysc. Hope nysc certificate won't b needed at any stage cos I don't wna waste my time and money. Pls house, who as an authentic information abt dis.or anyone who is experienced or works in KPMG or related company shd shed more light. Tanks in advance.

You'll be allowed to write the test but you likely wont start till next yr(March or September) if you're successful
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mysterysaint001:
Wow. That's huge. Lemme go and prepare for the worst. Side note; the email said group activity, one to one activity and critical reasoning. How do we reconcile these?

That was in my mail also. Just go with a clear mind cus critical reasonin format changes every week (read Shl Abstract anyway) n interview questions dnt follow 1 pattern (depends on what u studied I think cus I wasnt asked anything abt Audit) and group exercise can be anything too (frm buildin shapes wit A4 paper to solving puzzles)
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by olumyde(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
primus_maximus:

It depends on the department u applied for.. If its Audit den the next stage is assessment centre n if u pass dat its a partner interview
it seems a bit different. Got a text informing me dt i've been successful, and to come over to submit my printed and filled application application form and credentials tomorrow. Are they going to do d assessment stuff too when i submit? Pls i need urgent reply cos i'm going tomorrow. Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 1:39am On Jul 24, 2013
olumyde: it seems a bit different. Got a text informing me dt i've been successful, and to come over to submit my printed and filled application application form and credentials tomorrow. Are they going to do d assessment stuff too when i submit? Pls i need urgent reply cos i'm going tomorrow. Thanks

Nope, all u will do is show dem ur originals n drop photocopies... U shud be done in 10-20mins... Assessment centre will come after dis (maybe 2 wks frm now)
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by olumyde(m): 8:24am On Jul 24, 2013
primus_maximus:

Nope, all u will do is show dem ur originals n drop photocopies... U shud be done in 10-20mins... Assessment centre will come after dis (maybe 2 wks frm now)
Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by maestrob(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
olumyde: Thanks

Hello bro
Are you still in KPMG Tower?
on my way coming from Ibadan?
would i still be attended to?
i ve sent a message but not delivered and could not call them coz of the noise?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by nnajihelen: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2013
Gudday every nairalander,i am a new member in this forum.i really appreciate all the vital information i having been receiving in this forum,u all re nice people.

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2013
Just got a call to come pick my letter for medicals... Any1 else??

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by fmbonjouratous: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2013
Please more advice on d assessment centre. And for the nairalander who said he got a call to come pick up forms for medicals, he must av done d final interview or is dat jux afta he participated in the assessment centre? Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2013
fm-bonjouratous:
Please more advice on d assessment centre. And for the nairalander who said he got a call to come pick up forms for medicals, he must av done d final interview or is dat jux afta he participated in the assessment centre? Thanks

Final interview is about a week or so after assessment centre.. U cud send me a mail concernin the AC info
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by maestrob(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2013
primus_maximus: Just got a call to come pick my letter for medicals... Any1 else??

Congratulation my bro.
Thanks for your info and update.
Please, dont leave us in the darkness as touching info about assessment center and other stages.
We will soon join you in that Green Tower.

Wish you all the best in life.
Wish you a good medical report and interesting training experience.

You, Esosadiva and my oga Phonon are trailblazers and pacesetter on this thread.
We appreciate.
Wish you all a nice training experience

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Phonon: 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
Wishing everyone success as they await to port(either from "Sitting at Home Nigeria Ltd or "Already Under-employed LLP) to KPMG.Good to see you today Esosadiva;see you soon.

maestrob:

Congratulation my bro.
Thanks for your info and update.
Please, dont leave us in the darkness as touching info about assessment center and other stages.
We will soon join you in that Green Tower.

Wish you all the best in life.
Wish you a good medical report and interesting training experience.

You, Esosadiva and my oga Phonon are trailblazers and pacesetter on this thread.
We appreciate.
Wish you all a nice training experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (48) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.