Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,146 members, 7,780,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:26 AM

KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 (146276 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / KPMG Graduate Trainee 2014(test Of June 14 @ Chams) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Temismith(f): 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
I was scheduled for d 20th too.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Adeyemi9ja(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by soyomoney: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Adeyemi9ja: [color=#990000][/color]

Just got an invitation now for the test on 20th, what type of questions should I expect? Thanks
Dragnet questions
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by soyomoney: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2013
ernike: S same here, scheduled for assessment center on the 16th
how was it..please share with use
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Adeyemi9ja(m): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2013
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Was scheduled for d test on 20th. Anybody going from Ibadan? Let's talk
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Looking for hints? Got ds frm a May7 post. Page1 of ds tread.
Pachesky: pls for those that are prepin 4 d ap test,expect antonyms and synonyms(questions not in sentence)..
Tip:two or more options if carefully analyzed may have the same meaning go for 4 d exact opposite
ANALOGY AND SYNOLOGY:mine wz analogy gmat will help you here
QUANTITATIVE: study d math part on age diff,percentages on profit,averages of any kind..your Gmat will help you hear again
CRITICAL REASONING: not as easy as u think..try other practise ques online..cant give u tips here that y its cald "critical"..lol
SENTENCE CORRECTION:not in gmat..get them online..there are so many sites with loads of practice ques..
ESSAY:would definitely be on the following
1.leadership qualities either in school or your local community
2.your role model and y.
tip:know the core values of the firm
3.team playing ability either in school or your local community
4.future aspirations: whr you wish 2 b in 5yrs tym
hope this helps i wish u guys success in ur tests
Wishing us all goodluck.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 17, 2013
nwaniSOC: [left][/left]SAME HERE, WHERE'S YOUR CENTRE DEAR?
. I've been invited again for on the 20th july ,cldnt make it last saturday, venue is VI n 11am.just pray n hope that everything works out fine n well dis time.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by ernike: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2013
soyomoney: @ernike how was your assessment center please give us info
it was quite ok, just 3 stages,critical reason questions, panel interview and group exercise where we were giving a task to solve together within a limited time. all d best... and 4 dat my unec detective friend, pls call me as i 4got to save d ur number
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by soyomoney: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2013
ernike: it was quite ok, just 3 stages,critical reason questions, panel interview and group exercise where we were giving a task to solve together within a limited time. all d best... and 4 dat my unec detective friend, pls call me as i 4got to save d ur number
sorry please was the critical reasoning like a paper test and what were the interview questions like please try and share the questions
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by soyomoney: 10:20am On Jul 17, 2013
ernike: it was quite ok, just 3 stages,critical reason questions, panel interview and group exercise where we were giving a task to solve together within a limited time. all d best... and 4 dat my unec detective friend, pls call me as i 4got to save d ur number
please send me your email please..I really need to talk to you please
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by koladecollins(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2013

Intrstn, whr u scored as a grp or on individual performance within d grp
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by koladecollins(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2013

Intrstn, whr u scored as a grp or on individual performance within d grp?

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by nwaobipeter(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
koladecollins:

Intrstn, whr u scored as a grp or on individual performance within d grp?
gud question o...pls ans
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by olumyde(m): 3:10am On Jul 19, 2013
Pls how do i get to the test venue in VI from oshodi. Pls ds is urgent cos i'm scheduled to write the test on sat july 20. I really need d directions
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2013
olumyde: Pls how do i get to the test venue in VI from oshodi. Pls ds is urgent cos i'm scheduled to write the test on sat july 20. I really need d directions

Where exactly in VI?? If it's their office then enter obalende bus then at obalende enter 'sandfield' or 'lekki' or 'Ajah' bus and tell the driver you want to drop at 'exxonmobil' (He will drop you before or after).. You then walk to the 'main entrance of Exxonmobil' (ask pips if you miss it)... Kpmg is abt 5-10mins walk down that straight road.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by olumyde(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2013
primus_maximus:

Where exactly in VI?? If it's their office then enter obalende bus then at obalende enter 'sandfield' or 'lekki' or 'Ajah' bus and tell the driver you want to drop at 'exxonmobil' (He will drop you before or after).. You then walk to the 'main entrance of Exxonmobil' (ask pips if you miss it)... Kpmg is abt 5-10mins walk down that straight road.
The venue is kpmg tower, bishop aboyade cole street. I hope its the same place you're describing? @house, someone should pls confirm the description. @primus, not that i don't appreciate ur effort o, just want to be double-sure. Thanks
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by ecolime(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
olumyde: The venue is kpmg tower, bishop aboyade cole street. I hope its the same place you're describing? @house, someone should pls confirm the description. @primus, not that i don't appreciate ur effort o, just want to be double-sure. Thanks
I think he's right. However you can still get there this way; take a bus from Oshodi to CMS. From CMS, take another bus going to Eko-hotel roundabout. Please note that the roundabout is the last bus stop and that is where you should alight. When you get to roundabout, ask people around for Bishop Aboyade Cole street. KPMG (15 storey green tower) is just a short walk down the street.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by olumyde(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
ecolime:
I think he's right. However you can still get there this way; take a bus from Oshodi to CMS. From CMS, take another bus going to Eko-hotel roundabout. Please note that the roundabout is the last bus stop and that is where you should alight. When you get to roundabout, ask people around for Bishop Aboyade Cole street. KPMG (15 storey green tower) is just a short walk down the street.
thanks so much, to you and primus. You've been very helpful.

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2013
there already, see full house mehn...
Cool, fine fine babes n handsome guys, dem all. Tola Adeyemi?? Addressing now "..i've been here since Nov. 2009, blah, blah, blah..." Let's roll
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Adeyemi9ja(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2013
tonyfrenzy: there already, see full house mehn...
Cool, fine fine babes n handsome guys, dem all. Tola Adeyemi?? Addressing now "..i've been here since Nov. 2009, blah, blah, blah..." Let's roll
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by olumyde(m): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2013
I came I saw I .....(waiting for result). I don try my best o, God carry go. Nairalanders, how far with the test? You finish am?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by aristosoft(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2013
nwaobipeter: gud question o...pls ans
Awaiting your answer o....I've been invited for the group assessment centre for next week too. Any hint, they said result is communicated 3 - 5 days after the test. You would have known your fate by now. Let's here from you na.
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by gift53(f): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
D test was cool..didnt do bad at all...believing God for a +ve result
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2013
olumyde: I came I saw I .....(waiting for result). I don try my best o, God carry go. Nairalanders, how far with the test? You finish am?

About how many wer u guys at d test today?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by maestrob(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
@ primus
we were more than 100

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by Temismith(f): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2013
Hey peeps, pls after the test, how long will it take befr dey call for d interview?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by eliz003: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2013
Pls guys, for those dat passed d test. Any news on the interview?
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by eliz003: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2013
aristosoft:
Awaiting your answer o....I've been invited for the group assessment centre for next week too. Any hint, they said result is communicated 3 - 5 days after the test. You would have known your fate by now. Let's here from you na.
****pls wats d group assessment all about . I wrote on d 6th of july, hv submitted my credentials. Not heard from them yet
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by eliz003: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2013
Insanity: I got a mail from KPMG, inviting me for the 13th July aptitude test. I don't know if i will be there though. With the information i got here, the test is very tough and i don't have enough time to prepare. Don't want to waste my time and money to travel from East. I need to make a decision very fast. Good luck to all!
**well, there is no harm in trying. D basic thing is know ur G-MATHS!
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by primusmaximus: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2013
maestrob: @ primus
we were more than 100

Thats a lot... Some that wer successful 3 wks back havnt still bn called for interview/assessment centre and kpmg trainin school is in september.. Wonder what their plans are cus dey av to give out letters 3-4wks b4 start of wrk for those currently wrkin to resign
Re: KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test 2013 by nwaobipeter(m): 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
i wrote the test on sat 20, and am presently awaiting results, pls who knows what the second stage is all about... I hear its some grouping things or is it interview?? Abeg if u know what is being don in the second phase pls just tell us , thanks.

I also want to thank u guys for ur assistance during the first stage. It was just as u guy said it will be..... #niceone

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (48) (Reply)

Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? / Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.