Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

She's 18, And She Threatens Fire And Brimstone!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's 18, And She Threatens Fire And Brimstone!!! (2876 Views)

Help! She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Change...... / She Threatens To Kill Herself Because Of Love / She Threatens To Leave If I Don't Get A Job Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She's 18, And She Threatens Fire And Brimstone!!! by nbright: 9:48pm On May 08, 2013
Les: Pls I said pe..dopppphile lipsrsealed o, I dont know wat da fork is craddle robber. Nairaland, mind urself!
Bros... That's Seun's new rules.. The guy is gradually taking NL back to the time of the Soviet Union.. Supressing the freedom of speech..
Re: She's 18, And She Threatens Fire And Brimstone!!! by stpat1(m): 10:28pm On May 08, 2013
Jojo Armani: anyway u said shez 18, she just got to her voting age.(she dont even ve votin card) cheesy cheesy na de man I dey pity if dis happen.

My brother, hers is the least of my concern. My main concern is for the guy cos he doesn't know what lies ahead. When she comes of age hh mm I pity him sha
Re: She's 18, And She Threatens Fire And Brimstone!!! by Crosbyy(f): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
190:

why dont you pack your tins over to my house - i'll welcome u wink
. U can't take care of me o

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Normal Things That Happen During Sex / Photo: Who Is The Original Owner Of Woman Breast, Husban Or The Baby? / Stfuareyougod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.