Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash (24669 Views)

Dana Air-crash Memorial Arcade (Pictures) / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / Levi Ajuonuma (NNPC Spokeman) Killed In Dana Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Kwajay(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2013
So sad we are really going to miss this young gallant NAF officers. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry

Flt Lt Benjamin Bem Ado

and

Flg Offr Ayuba Joad Layelmenson

http://kwajay..com/2013/05/photo-of-pilots-killed-in-aircrash.html

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by abiki(f): 8:56am On May 07, 2013
It's a pity. RIP to the fine men embarassed
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Osama10(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2013
No way to eject? undecided
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by MadCow1: 9:01am On May 07, 2013
They should never have flown those paper kites into combat..

R.I.P hommies, I hope your daeth paves the way for mordern fighter jets in our Military.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Itoroetti(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2013
Rip niggas.death is a meal all men must chop wether we like it or not.
The difference is in time

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by yuzedo: 9:23am On May 07, 2013
Wow! They could've gone so far in their careers. For some reason i'm uncharacteristically saddened by this, just looking at their smart pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Arsenate(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2013
Young fine men. RIP

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Chasitty001: 11:24am On May 07, 2013
R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Akshow: 11:24am On May 07, 2013
Na wa o. I pray GOD gives their family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Lateef9961(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2013
Gallant air force,rext in piece
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Nobody: 11:27am On May 07, 2013
RIP ! cry
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Biim: 11:28am On May 07, 2013
RIP
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by OmoPastor(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2013
may God console their families adieu brothers
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by RECO: 11:33am On May 07, 2013
Oh my God
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by theripper3: 11:34am On May 07, 2013
RIP, Men of valour
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by mbourie(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2013
Handsome blokes...May their gentle souls rest in peace.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by prodam(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2013
RIP!

so SAD...

ALL FOR NIGERIA..
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by fitzmayowa: 11:38am On May 07, 2013
May their soul Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2013
Rest if peace
I pray the lord gives their family fortitude to bear the lost
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by sportfeva(m): 11:44am On May 07, 2013
Wow.....so sad. May their soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by BeraBera(f): 11:46am On May 07, 2013
It's a pity. May God grant their families the fortitude to bear their loss and may their souls rest in peace.

I believe the Ministry of Defence and the JTF would thoroughly investigate this crash and give us their findings. Some fingers are already pointing at two key boko haram members. This is definitely not going to be swept under the carpet. Whoever has hand in this would not go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by franca30(f): 11:47am On May 07, 2013
RIP!
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Tabawababy(f): 11:47am On May 07, 2013
RIP to the diseased pilots. All hands must be on desk to save our ear force sojas.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by calabaman(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2013
RIP heroes.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by prettyboi1(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2013
Osama10: No way to eject? undecided
how do you know for sure they didn't eject? Does ejecting also guarantee life? What if you eject & still land in/on a dangerous terrain?

R.I.P. to the young soldiers. Being a soldier isn't easy,you're called up anytime for anything &your life is constantly on the line. God Bless their souls...Thanks for you guys service to Nigeria.
God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by nairaman66(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2013
Damn.. These guys really looked smart and daring.. RIP!! God always knows best.. That guy look so much like Wande Coal.. Any one noticed that?? Even in death you guys rockz still.. angry
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by jaytime(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2013
Chei, see solid guys, full of life. May their gentle souls RIP.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Nobody: 11:59am On May 07, 2013
pretty_boi:
how do you know for sure they didn't eject? Does ejecting also guarantee life? What if you eject & still land in/on a dangerous terrain?

R.I.P. to the young soldiers. Being a soldier isn't easy,you're called up anytime for anything &your life is constantly on the line. God Bless their souls...Thanks for you guys service to Nigeria.
God Bless Nigeria.
he ejected but landed on a transformer in festac angry
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:01pm On May 07, 2013
Sadonic.
They r just young men.
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 07, 2013
Rip gallant men
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by slap1(m): 12:02pm On May 07, 2013
What a pity! See concrete men snapped up by death just like that!
Re: Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash by christokuty: 12:02pm On May 07, 2013
sad one ,may their souls rest in the bossom of the Lord

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) / Lusada, Igbesa Road, Ogun In Deplorable State (Photos) / Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.