Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. (35463 Views)

Nigeria LNG Overseas Scholarship Scheme To Study In UK 2016 / 2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / 2014 PTDF Overseas Masters Scholarship Result is out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by JAYJAYPREXY: 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
PLS WHO CAN GIVE US THE LATEST INFO ON PTDF OSS 2013/2014 APTITUDE TEST DATE ? I SENT EMAILS TO AN ADDRESS FROM THEIR WEBSITE , NO RESPONSE FROM THEM YET. THIS SILENCE BY THEM IS NOT HEALTHY AT ALL.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by JAYJAYPREXY: 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
OUR PEOPLE SHOULD HELP CONTACT THEIR INFORMANTS WORKING AT THE HQ FOR LATEST INFOON THE TEST ARRANGEMENT.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by abbakacici: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
Even the staff have no idea they said they are waiting for approval from the es
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by chidi5(m): 3:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
This is really taking long. Schools will open September and we all know how it is. Please they should hurry with this. so that will we plan ourselves faster. Please someone should call them, we need this badly.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by JAYJAYPREXY: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2013
PLEASE ANYBODY THAT HAS THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY'S NUMBER SOULD HELP CALL HIM SO WE CAN DO THINGS ON TIME FOR GOOD.PLEASE BECAUSE SOME OF US ARE SOLELY DEPENDING ON THEM FOR OUR PROGRAM . GOD WILL TOUCH HIS HEARTS
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by JAYJAYPREXY: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
ARE WE EVEN SURE HE WANTS TO CONDUCT THE TEST THIS YEAR AT ALL. IS IT STILL POSSIBLE THEY MEET UP WITH OUR SEPTEMBER RESUMPTION DATES OR ATLEAST OCTOBER? PTDF PLEASE CALL US FOR THIS TEST PLEASE
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by macherie1: 7:15am On Jul 26, 2013
This shows the extent of the rot in the country. Why should an organization like PTDF be silent on this issue? Do the applicants not deserve an explanation on the delay or cancellation of the programme whatever the case may be. Wonder if PTDF will remain silent forever.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Schelube(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2013
With the passage of N4.987 trillion as 2013 Amendment bill by the National Assembly yesterday. Lets wait and pray that something will happen in few days time.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by chidi5(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
Time has really gone, schools will open on september. Has anyone heard anything?
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by ovc1: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2013
chidi_1: Time has really gone, schools will open on september. Has anyone heard anything?
The process will be completed quickly in August.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Pls, Wen is d test likely 2 b conducted.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2013
this is just so unbecoming of an institution like PTDF. simply unbelievable. How best do you explain shortlisting people for exams since may 8 and not a word's been heard from them since. i strongly advise folks on this thread to look elsewhere to fund their admissions as i don't see this guys meeting the sept timetable. so sad really
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hesienberg: this is just so unbecoming of an institution like PTDF. simply unbelievable. How best do you explain shortlisting people for exams since may 8 and not a word's been heard from them since. i strongly advise folks on this thread to look elsewhere to fund their admissions as i don't see this guys meeting the sept timetable. so sad really
so sad indeed.

1 Like

Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by abbakacici: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2013
Jibhas: so sad indeed.
assuming the test take place on 10th august result come out on 15th another 2 weeks to sort of admission. Visa processing minimum of 2 weeks and induction take a week or so. Thus that will also mid september
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by ogaontop(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2013
abbakacici: assuming the test take place on 10th august result come out on 15th another 2 weeks to sort of admission. Visa processing minimum of 2 weeks and induction take a week or so. Thus that will also mid september
ARE YOU STILL HOPING ON THE TEST AT THIS MINUTE? EVEN IF WE RUN THE MOST EFFICIENT SYSTEM I DON'T SEE THIS HAPPENING! YEA
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by JAYJAYPREXY: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
I STILL BELIEVE WE WILL WRITE THE TEST THIS YEAR AND WE WILL BE INDUCTED AND AWARDED THE SCHOLARSHIP......... LETS WAIT AND SEE WHAT GOD WILL DO. OURS IS TO PRAY ALONG.

1 Like

Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by chidi5(m): 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY: I STILL BELIEVE WE WILL WRITE THE TEST THIS YEAR AND WE WILL BE INDUCTED AND AWARDED THE SCHOLARSHIP......... LETS WAIT AND SEE WHAT GOD WILL DO. OURS IS TO PRAY ALONG.

I believe so too, by God's grace
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
chidi_1:

I believe so too, by God's grace
May God make it possible, Aameen.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Assalaffiy: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
lant PTDF test is on 17th of Aug,any similiar talk
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Chuksaluta(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
Assalaffiy: lant PTDF test is on 17th of Aug,any similiar talk
What is your source?
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by JAYJAYPREXY: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
CAN YOU PLEASE TELL US WHERE YOU HEARD THAT FROM ?
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Assalaffiy: 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
wen the new ES was fielding question on a programme on PTDF test
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by modash(m): 6:08am On Aug 09, 2013
Sounds like a rumour
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by JAYJAYPREXY: 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
modash: Sounds like a rumour

@modash .... how do you mean it sounds like a rumour? do you have a different view or lead on this, let us know but i am sure that GOD will touch the heart of the management of ptdf and we will be called for the test and awarded the schlarship. lets hear your view please
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by modash(m): 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY:

@modash .... how do you mean it sounds like a rumour? do you have a different view or lead on this, let us know but i am sure that GOD will touch the heart of the management of ptdf and we will be called for the test and awarded the schlarship. lets hear your view please

Well it's just that I've heard so many dates and so many theories from so many different people so I guess I don't care anymore. I think the test is going to hold at some point so we can't just wait at this point because it's obvious their having issues (apparently funding from what we here) I have no sources or any info. But it's looking unlikely for sept maybe they would push it to jan?
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by JAYJAYPREXY: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2013
modash:

Well it's just that I've heard so many dates and so many theories from so many different people so I guess I don't care anymore. I think the test is going to hold at some point so we can't just wait at this point because it's obvious their having issues (apparently funding from what we here) I have no sources or any info. But it's looking unlikely for sept maybe they would push it to jan?
@modash...... it is still very likely and will be possible for ptdf to meet up with our september resumption dates because the test is electronic and results can be made available immediatey you click the submit buttom. witin three days the result can be generated and other processing and induction cmmences straigtaway for the following week. let me remind you that ptdf will not have to queue at the UK EMBASSY to process our visa. as a friend advised us on this trend that we shuld get all necessary documents ready i will also hammer on that point that we do comply wt ABBAKACICI'S ADVICE and get all documents ready because by GOD'S GRACE the test will come up soon. i will like to remind the house that we should not stop our prayers for ptdf because they really do need our prayers. ABBAKACICI WHERE ARE YOU? ITS BN A WHILE.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by JAYJAYPREXY: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
PLEASE I NEED PAST QUESTIONS ON OFFSHORE AND OCEAN TECHNOLOGY. KINDLY MAIL IT TO ME VIA jayjayprexy@gmail.com GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by abbakacici: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2013
@jayjay i travel to hong kong, have you got your admission letter ready, if yes which school
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nairalanda(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY: PLEASE I NEED PAST QUESTIONS ON OFFSHORE AND OCEAN TECHNOLOGY. KINDLY MAIL IT TO ME VIA jayjayprexy@gmail.com GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Hi guys, you should try those questions on http://www.pass1time.com/workspace/?do=wt&FJSAT=2 for sample/practice questions that can help you. The questions there are realistic, timed and give your scores at the end of the papers.
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
Nairalanda:

Hi guys, you should try those questions on http://www.pass1time.com/workspace/?do=wt&FJSAT=2 for sample/practice questions that can help you. The questions there are realistic, timed and give your scores at the end of the papers.
house is d test?
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by modash(m): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
JAYJAYPREXY:
@modash...... it is still very likely and will be possible for ptdf to meet up with our september resumption dates because the test is electronic and results can be made available immediatey you click the submit buttom. witin three days the result can be generated and other processing and induction cmmences straigtaway for the following week. let me remind you that ptdf will not have to queue at the UK EMBASSY to process our visa. as a friend advised us on this trend that we shuld get all necessary documents ready i will also hammer on that point that we do comply wt ABBAKACICI'S ADVICE and get all documents ready because by GOD'S GRACE the test will come up soon. i will like to remind the house that we should not stop our prayers for ptdf because they really do need our prayers. ABBAKACICI WHERE ARE YOU? ITS BN A WHILE.

It's very possible let's keep our fingers crossed......they should just award everyone the scholarship because of the whole suspense they put us all through, am just tired of seeing supposed test date because all the dates I've heard have come and gone
Re: PTDF Overseas Scholarship 2013/2014: Shortlisted Candidates. by danieee(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2013
amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Awka Prison Inmate Graduates With PGD, MSC In Information Technology (Photos) / Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School / Obinna Ebirim Robert Gordon University Member Of Governing Body: The Only Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.