Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? (2561 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / BVN: Frequently Ask Question / Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 07, 2013
Ask all your bugging questions about starting and running a successfully profitable mini importation business with just N10k.
Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by Debeloved87(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2013
For real? Good. I have involv myself in HYIP'S and they have gladly run away with my money...and i decides to stop doing HYIP but to gladly involve myself in a viable visible business like the one you just mention...how can i start with that amount (10k), which products can i or should i order for with that amount, which genuine sites can i order this item from and how will i clear my products after they might have arrive in Nigeria....i will be glad to receive answers to those questions above....thank you.
Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 07, 2013
A safe place to start will be aliexpress. A safe product to start with is female earrings, bracelets and bangles which you can get for below $2/piece. However, it will be best u get like 3 or 5 items as sample from a supplier or seller who would be willing to give u free or for a far lesser amount. Anyways, get to aliexpress.com to see things for yourself. Then get back with a reply.
Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by Itoroetti(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2013
Apart frm jewellery,what else can u tink its possible to start importing with like 40k?
Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by asdan(m): 8:26pm On May 07, 2013
aside from aliexpress,dhgate is there any reliable UK,US salers of cheap items
Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by Nobody: 6:33am On May 08, 2013
asdan: aside from aliexpress,dhgate is there any reliable UK,US salers of cheap items

Am afraid none as cheap as those asian portals. Sites like ioffer.com, tradeoffer.com, worldbidusa.com, worldbidcanada.com.
Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by Nobody: 6:42am On May 08, 2013
Itoroetti :
Apart frm jewellery,what else can u tink its possible to start importing with like 40k?

You can import anything. But my advice is go after products that are not brand sensitive and they must be light products dat are easy to pack and ship. Infact go after products between $5-$200
Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by Debeloved87(m): 8:39am On May 08, 2013
Thanks bobobisco....what of payment mode. How do you pay for those goods ordered?
Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 08, 2013
Debeloved87: Thanks bobobisco....what of payment mode. How do you pay for those goods ordered?

As far as i know, you can pay with any legit nigerian issued visa or mastercard debit card. I use uba africard and zenith bank's prepaid buxz card. They are both visa cards.
Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by Jbrain88: 7:19pm On May 08, 2013
bobobisco:

Am afraid none as cheap as those asian portals. Sites like ioffer.com, tradeoffer.com, worldbidusa.com, worldbidcanada.com.
,dis site u pasted here ar they geniue and cheap to buy guds?
Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by Nobody: 1:18am On May 09, 2013
Jbrain88: ,dis site u pasted here ar they geniue and cheap to buy guds?

They are to the best of my knowledge. But i recommend www.ioffer.com. Wen u visit dis site, ur ip will be detected first. The prices will now be quoted in d currency of d country which the ip originates from. So in d case of nigeria d prices will automaticaly be in naira. You will notice dis especialy wen browsing on desktop.
Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by asdan(m): 2:49am On May 09, 2013
Bobobisco: Which of the site have u bn Importing from,en d payment methods u stated ar the Nigerian card reliable?
Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 09, 2013
asdan: Bobobisco: Which of the site have u bn Importing from,en d payment methods u stated ar the Nigerian card reliable?

www.ioffer.com. And yes the nigerian debit cards are reliable as long as they are visa or mastercard verified. However, you will still have to verify from your bank for the necessary setup procedure if any.
Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 09, 2013
At www.ioffer.com these earrings go for between N550-N1200. However you could still negotiate further for a lower price.

Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by bengunsman(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2013
Does any one know wats wrong with aliexpress? D Master card and Visa payment portal is inactive
Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 09, 2013
Please by inactive, wot exactly do u mean. Is it dat d payment page isn't coming up or your having issues with d cards. Pls explain in details d problem ur experiencing.
Re: China Importation Business - Frequently Asked Questions? by bengunsman(m): 9:36pm On May 09, 2013
bobobisco: Please by inactive, wot exactly do u mean. Is it dat d payment page isn't coming up or your having issues with d cards. Pls explain in details d problem ur experiencing.
When you click on Master Card or Visa to enter your details. You see a message under it that says“ We cannot charge Cards or accept at this time”. This problem has been on since last week. Maybe you should check it out urself

(1) (Reply)

I Redeem Itunes Gift Card...instant Cash!!!! / Get a Loan from Branch right now from your Phone /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.