Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (431608 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Paulakosu: Tnx...I'll add u immediately.
Yess boss I'l be expecting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 12:11am On Sep 29, 2014
If the Info bou tthe. Form gets to you... Dnt Hesitate to share
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Ezequeen: 2:18am On Sep 29, 2014
what kinds of questions are asked on the interview day? share pls...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
habibboi:

All aspiring 67 ,rc cadets there are new instructions on how to register for 2015 UTME on NDA official web page. Go and check it out. Good luck to all and see you there.
boss ai checked it but I couldn't View it because Its a PDF file and I don't have Pdf Reader... Pls can you Summaries it or Post the content here PLS!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by stevosky07(m): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
@neighy..its not instructions on how to register for 67RC..NDA is just saying they have registered as "JAMB Registration Centre"..U Can Register for JAMB 2015/2016 in NDA Permanent Site..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
stevosky07: @neighy..its not instructions on how to register for 67RC..NDA is just saying they have registered as "JAMB Registration Centre"..U Can Register for JAMB 2015/2016 in NDA Permanent Site..
ok then...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Tasma1: 1:43am On Sep 30, 2014
Guys I need ur advice on this,I will be 22 by oct-10- 2015.Pls is it advisable to take d form or not,I need ur help.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 4:19am On Sep 30, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:
Oga keep dreaming godfather is needed. Some pple here will say no godfather help them na lie.
i was at the 66rc interview,and i can tell u dat several,i repeat,several pple with no godfather made it,this 66rc is so transparent,if u are extraordinary brilliant,no mata the godfada ur village mates have,u will make the final list.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 4:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Ezequeen: what kinds of questions are asked on the interview day? share pls...
at the board interview....at most,7 questions,they will ask questions on the subject relating to the course u want to study,questions on current affair and questions on ur state of origin.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 4:22am On Sep 30, 2014
skullz: To all aspiring Cadets,
when you wake up every morning tell yourself this.

"I am cadet"

Read hard! Contrary to the stereotype that the military is about godfather, your godfathther is useless if you don't make that list, because the military would never allow itself to be saddled with dull and unintelligent officers.
I have seen good men get into the military, not because they had any special connection, but because they were dedicated and worked hard towards it.

Everything is in your hands, there are hundreds of people if not thousand fighting for a position in the academy.

The question is "How bad do you need it"??
TRUE!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by LONGFELLOW02(m): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2014
Madawaki01: i was at the 66rc interview,and i can tell u dat several,i repeat,several pple with no godfather made it,this 66rc is so transparent,if u are extraordinary brilliant,no mata the godfada ur village mates have,u will make the final list.

Taaa 4get this thing you type, godfather is needed to make it easy. . Are you trying to tell me that all NDA student are brilliant? Pure NO

Incase you dn't knw, Admission into NDA is like a Job Slot. . The slot has been share among top men inside nd outside the school only few slot are left for brilliant student. .

We also hv diff type of godfathers.b4 a godfather can help you to secure admission into NDA he must pay some ransom of Money.

So 4get na naija we dey. . Anyone that tell you that he hv godfather nd his not admitted into NDA ask the person whether his godfather pay any ransom of money because they can't admit you with just ordinary month of godfather.

Nw tell me apart 4rm ur DAD, hw many or which godfather can pay 2m or 1.5m to secure admission for you in NDA? That's wat some pple dn't understand

hard wrk nd prayer can get you their but my brother is not easy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Tasma1: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
Madawaki01: i was at the 66rc interview,and i can tell u dat several,i repeat,several pple with no godfather made it,this 66rc is so transparent,if u are extraordinary brilliant,no mata the godfada ur village mates have,u will make the final list.
Boss let me tell U d real fact, though in everything prayer is needed,but gaining admission into NDA U need to interbalance both brilliancy and godfatherism because on d the day of d past 66th rc when we finished the exam sm guys were still allowed to continue when d time is over,and d officers present were aware of it.Nw tell me if nt bcoz those guys ve sm1 backin dem or they ve already settled doz officers wil such examination practice be pozibu?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tasma1:
Boss let me tell U d real fact, though in everything prayer is needed,but gaining admission into NDA U need to interbalance both brilliancy and godfatherism because on d the day of d past 66th rc when we finished the exam sm guys were still allowed to continue when d time is over,and d officers present were aware of it.Nw tell me if nt bcoz those guys ve sm1 backin dem or they ve already settled doz officers wil such examination practice be pozibu?
that's the POINT.... Have SomeOne Back you UP.. And wen it comes Down to you... You should be able to defend Your sef... And again PRAYER... The Mix of those 3THINGS... And your admission is secured...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

Taaa 4get this thing you type, godfather is needed to make it easy. . Are you trying to tell me that all NDA student are brilliant? Pure NO

Incase you dn't knw, Admission into NDA is like a Job Slot. . The slot has been share among top men inside nd outside the school only few slot are left for brilliant student. .

We also hv diff type of godfathers.b4 a godfather can help you to secure admission into NDA he must pay some ransom of Money.

So 4get na naija we dey. . Anyone that tell you that he hv godfather nd his not admitted into NDA ask the person whether his godfather pay any ransom of money because they can't admit you with just ordinary month of godfather.

Nw tell me apart 4rm ur DAD, hw many or which godfather can pay 2m or 1.5m to secure admission for you in NDA? That's wat some pple dn't understand

hard wrk nd prayer can get you their but my brother is not easy.
lol,try adding cadets on facebook,they are all super intelligient,u are nt gettin it,even before ur godfada can help u,u will have to be very brilliant,ur godfada won't want to embarrass himself in the military circle by presenting a dull candidate.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by adeyemireal1(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Madawaki01: lol,try adding cadets on facebook,they are all super intelligient,u are nt gettin it,even before ur godfada can help u,u will have to be very brilliant,ur godfada won't want to embarrass himself in the military circle by presenting a dull candidate.
I JUST SEE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE NDA...my friend Got 175 his name came out at 50 list but his Godfather ask him not to go, he should wait till next year, what are you talking about, I am boiling over here...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tasma1:
u are right,i'm not saying godfatherism does not exist,but without godfada,u can still make it,i can vouch for danielsachs..(he is also an active commenter here)he has no godfada,and he was 3rd on the reserve list,he was called and he resumed with odas..that is som1 here wit us on dis thread...and i even knw of several on fb too......though godfadarism exists,but u can still make it(ur chances depends on ur state too)..if u knw wat i mean,if u are frm kaduna state and u hav no godfada,or kogi state,or lagos state...mehn!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by adeyemireal1(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
Madawaki01: lol,try adding cadets on facebook,they are all super intelligient,u are nt gettin it,even before ur godfada can help u,u will have to be very brilliant,ur godfada won't want to embarrass himself in the military circle by presenting a dull candidate.
I JUST SEE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE NDA...my friend Got 175 in Jamb, his name came out at 50 list but his Godfather ask him not to go, he should wait till next year, what are you talking about, I am boiling over here...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
adeyemireal1: I JUST SEE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE NDA...my friend Got 175 in Jamb, his name came out at 50 list but his Godfather ask him not to go, he should wait till next year, what are you talking about, I am boiling over here...
lol,why u dey vex,me self i be victim of "no godfada" twice!!!
If nda is all about godfatherism,dat ur friend would have gone to the interview and make it to the final 10......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by stevosky07(m): 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Yes Boss..they wud av sent him back..if he cud escape d "50List"..he won't escape AFSB(10List)..his godfada knws,dat wuz y he asked him not to go..cos he can neva mke d final list..am very sure of dat..so Mr.Adeyemi relax pple dey wey knw abt dis NDA pass U oo..na advice n guidelines u need,,nt arguments..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by mkoabiola: 11:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Expet u don't want to reveal d truth here on line
NDA is abt godfadarism.
Nt NDA cadets ar brilliant .
It is who u knw and who knw u.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 5:26am On Oct 01, 2014
stevosky07: Yes Boss..they wud av sent him back..if he cud escape d "50List"..he won't escape AFSB(10List)..his godfada knws,dat wuz y he asked him not to go..cos he can neva mke d final list..am very sure of dat..so Mr.Adeyemi relax pple dey wey knw abt dis NDA pass U oo..na advice n guidelines u need,,nt arguments..
stevo,help me tell them abeg,godfadarism exist,that's true,but before any godfada can help u,u have to help urself too.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by davidchuks89(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2014
FOR THOSE WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH THEIR ADMISSION PROCESSING AND WISH TO FOLLOW UP SHOULD FEEL VERY TO CALL THIS NUMBER; 08162558764
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by davidchuks89(m): 8:21am On Oct 01, 2014
FOR THOSE WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH THEIR ADMISSION PROCESSING AND WISH TO FOLLOW UP SHOULD FEEL VERY FREE TO CALL THIS NUMBER; 08162558764
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2014
Ezequeen: what kinds of questions are asked on the interview day? share pls...
drop your number let me add you on a whatsapp group chat
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Tasma1: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2014
2chainzz: drop your number let me add you on a whatsapp group chat
Is well with us
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by stevosky07(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2014
Ok..mkoabiola or Adeyemi..lemme gve u an example..I guess ur gonna buy 67th RC Form..n it'll need JAMB..pls don't pass Jamb..lemme see d godfada..even if tz a minister..if he/she can help U..even d bible stated it..Heaven Helps Dose,Who helps demselves..if u hav gone 4 Interview u'll see wher dey pursue Senators,Ministers Candidates for Incomplete Credentials,,talk of nt Making Cutoff Mark..Baba relax o..if na so I 4 follow 66RC Cadets Resume last week..
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
stevosky07: Ok..mkoabiola or Adeyemi..lemme gve u an example..I guess ur gonna buy 67th RC Form..n it'll need JAMB..pls don't pass Jamb..lemme see d godfada..even if tz a minister..if he/she can help U..even d bible stated it..Heaven Helps Dose,Who helps demselves..if u hav gone 4 Interview u'll see wher dey pursue Senators,Ministers Candidates for Incomplete Credentials,,talk of nt Making Cutoff Mark..Baba relax o..if na so I 4 follow 66RC Cadets Resume last week..
tell them village!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
yea... If u cn make first class in NDA.. You can make it anywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (176) (Reply)

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.