Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,953 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:19 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (429234 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 6:17am On Nov 18, 2014
dejik2m:
Good day guys. Please I need information on NDA school fees for their postgraduate programs. I'm contemplating putting in for a PGD program but I want to have an idea of how much the school charges. Thanks.
tx free
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by CaptainGeneral1(m): 7:08am On Nov 18, 2014
neighy:
tx free

It is not free. He said PGD, he's not applying as a cadet
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2014
CaptainGeneral1:

It is not free. He said PGD, he's not applying as a cadet
Oh DSS/SSC
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by egesie(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2014
neighy:
Oh DSS/SSC
naa..I think he means masters
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by CaptainGeneral1(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2014
neighy:
Oh DSS/SSC

No. PGD is a degree dat will qualify u for masters program if u have below 2nd class lower in ur uni. Moreso if u do pgd in NDA, u are still a bloody civilian
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by zealouscyprian(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2014
plz who knows sth abt sandmodelling n group obstacle ? Plz wat s it all abt ?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by zealouscyprian(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2014
wat can u say abt dis

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
malcortmark:
pls oo wt of dos do waec for may/june for 2013/2014 n d original cert is nt yt out n statement of result pls i help oo i nid reply o
since the original cert is not out yet,u can use the statement of result.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
neighy:
well the last time I checked there were no atms and banks in the aca... Mayb taz bin fixed now sha
last year 66rc first batch candidates were taken on a tour of new site,and I saw the atm with my eyes.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by CadetLawan: 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Applications for Admission into the 2015 67th Regular Course is currently going on, Make sure you register for JAMB, i will advise you as my own brother or sister because i am Already in the Academy, i passed through this same process before you and i know how it takes to get Admission into NDA and for those of you who don't have some one to help you process the admission, to be truthful it will be very difficult for your name to be out or admitted, NDA is not by how you are Clever in school or good and NDA is not like any other Academy. It is very easy for those who have great influence and i will advice you get to know Major Gen. Wambai, truly he was the one that helped me and i am proud be a cadet today you can call him on this number (08077684016) he is free and humble person, tell him is Cadet Tunde Lawan that gave you the number because he is like a father to me now and if not for him i would not have been here by now, and its a pity that some of my friends who ignored my advice in seeking Major General Wambai for help are still writing this same exam next year again and i know with this man's help they will get the admission spedenly this time.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by zealouscyprian(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Regular Combatant Course (RC) REGULAR COMBATANT COURSE (RC) This is a 5 year course, comprising 4 years of
academic program and one year of military training
culminating in the award of a Bachelor Degree and
a presidential commission to the rank of second
lieutenant, or equivalent in the Navy and Air
Force.Until 2011, this course used to be exclusively for males. The first set of females commenced
training in September 2011. Eligibility for Entry into the NDA Regular Course To be eligible for admission into the regular course
in the Nigerian Defence Academy, a candidate must
meet the following requirements: Minimum of 5 credit passes with English and
Mathematics at the Senior Secondary Certificate
Examination conducted by the West Africa
Examination Council or National Examination
Commission or General Certificate of Education
Ordinary Level or Grade II Teachers Certificate obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the
Faculty of their choices. At least one supporting relevant credit to the
compulsory credits in Faculty of Arts and Social
Sciences and Faculty of Science.However, only one
supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty
of Engineering. Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years
old at the time of entry into the Academy. Nigerian
Air Force candidates must be between 17 and 18
years old at entry. Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and
1.50 metres for female. Must be medically and physically fit and must be of
good moral character. Must be single male or female without legal
obligation to support any child or other individuals. Present a certificate of origin obtained from a Local
Government. A certificate of State indigeneship from
the Office of the State Governor is desirable. In addition to the foregoing, candidates awaiting
results are not qualified and only examination
results of not more than 5 years before the date of
application are acceptable. Vacancies NDA has an annual cadets' intake of 175 for the RC.
This comprises of 155 males and 20 females.
Defence Headquaters allocates these vacancies out
of this number to the Army, Navy and Air Force. The
number of intakes could vary each year depending
on the manpower needs of the armed forces. There are also vacancies reserved for cadets from sister
African countries. Date of Assembly The Regular Combatant Course assembles in
September each year. However, all nomination
processes must be concluded 3 months before the
date of assembly. CLICK HERE FOR FULL ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by biliwayne: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
CadetLawan:
Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Applications for Admission into the 2015 67th Regular Course is currently going on, Make sure you register for JAMB, i will advise you as my own brother or sister because i am Already in the Academy, i passed through this same process before you and i know how it takes to get Admission into NDA and for those of you who don't have some one to help you process the admission, to be truthful it will be very difficult for your name to be out or admitted, NDA is not by how you are Clever in school or good and NDA is not like any other Academy. It is very easy for those who have great influence and i will advice you get to know Major Gen. Wambai, truly he was the one that helped me and i am proud be a cadet today you can call him on this number (08077684016) he is free and humble person, tell him is Cadet Tunde Lawan that gave you the number because he is like a father to me now and if not for him i would not have been here by now, and its a pity that some of my friends who ignored my advice in seeking Major General Wambai for help are still writing this same exam next year again and i know with this man's help they will get the admission spedenly this time.
i jst talked 2 d bastard naw he said it 100k dat i wud pay him 60k first den after everytin z don i wud pay him d remianing 40k can't stop laugh LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by malcortmark: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
pls o is it comulsory dt in jamb reg u must choose nda for 1st choice n 2nd choice pls i nid reply
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by amuniiopz(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
malcortmark:
pls o is it comulsory dt in jamb reg u must choose nda for 1st choice n 2nd choice pls i nid reply
yes my dear, you must choose NDA as your 1st (university) choice
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by biliwayne: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
malcortmark:
no 2nd choice my der
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Engobi(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
I Js found out dt I v a slot for ss1 entry into Nigeria navy sec sch SS1... If u wana enroll Ur child or kid sis or nephew or niece into NNSS pls call ds no now. Js a slot08081495089.bye
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2014
CaptainGeneral1:

No. PGD is a degree dat will qualify u for masters program if u have below 2nd class lower in ur uni. Moreso if u do pgd in NDA, u are still a bloody civilian
lol the way u put it... I know some civillian working in the military but mostly in the medicine department
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Chianya: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2014
Hmmm...... I remember like it was yesterday, 66RC now 67RC. God bless and strenghten all the applicants on this thread. GO AND SUCCEED FUTURE CADETS.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by amuniiopz(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2014
Chianya:
Hmmm...... I remember like it was yesterday, 66RC now 67RC. God bless and strenghten all the applicants on this thread. GO AND SUCCEED FUTURE CADETS.
God bless you bro....its not over until its over.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
Chianya:
God will see us through
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by CaptainGeneral1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
neighy:
lol the way u put it... I know some civillian working in the military but mostly in the medicine department

So those civilians working in the military medicine department, are they military men?. Try to understand me B4 u qoute me sir!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by malcortmark: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
pls o r we to choose nda in 2nd choice durin reg of jamb
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by malcortmark: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
pls o which course do u tink ppl r nt much in nda i wnt to aply
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by okotv(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
neighy:
www.ndaapplicationsportal.com
I opened an account on that website but no message has been sent to me

any reason for that
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by malcortmark: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
pls o which course in nda do u guyz tink we hav muxh vacancies pls i nid reply nw
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Paulakosu(m): 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by biliwayne: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Paulakosu:
This one dat 67thRC boys want to join NAVY who go join ARMY na grin
na DHQ go decide which arm of service dem go draft u,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Paulakosu(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
biliwayne:
na DHQ go decide which arm of service dem go draft u,
Surely...but dem dey always consider ur first choice wella.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2014
okotv:
I opened an account on that website but no message has been sent to me

any reason for that
maybe its dia system over there... But you can go ahead and fill the form na
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2014
CaptainGeneral1:

So those civilians working in the military medicine department, are they military men?. Try to understand me B4 u qoute me sir!
lol... Am not saying you're wrong... In plain text I said... I Know Civilians Working in the Military I neva sed they are Military Men Nor dd I say working with tha military Changed The fact that they are civilians... #Now you didn't understand me before you Quoted me

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (176) (Reply)

Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread / University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.