Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (431577 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by AdmiralPato(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
stevosky07:
broda..u knw it's almost tym 4 d closure of d form..dats y..ple dah deir applications wud be accepted gaaan,wont be much b4 dey 'd close it

Bro.. Been Long ohh

when is it closing? and i forgot to add my jamb reg while registering.. can i still add it? or should i delete my application and sign up another?

cc @ madawaki01 , neighy, NACHIEVER, optimisticmee
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by stevosky07(m): 11:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
AdmiralPato:

Bro.. Been Long ohh
when is it closing? and i forgot to add my jamb reg while registering.. can i still add it? or should i delete my application and sign up another?
been gud..nah,u don't need to delete ur application,jst add it,it wuz even written der dah u cn add d jamb Registratn number leta
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by AdmiralPato(m): 12:34am On Feb 26, 2015
stevosky07:
been gud..nah,u don't need to delete ur application,jst add it,it wuz even written der dah u cn add d jamb Registratn number leta

That's for the exam number.. I mean the reg number.. I didn't add it before i submitted
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 1:50am On Feb 26, 2015
AdmiralPato:

Bro.. Been Long ohh

ß0ss, i will advise YOU NOT TO DELETE IT,JUST LEAVE IT LIKETHAT, THEN USE ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS AND TRY TO RE-REGISTER.
:::::: THEN FORMAT TO REGISTER:::::
::USE YOUR ÞHONE IF YOU DON'T HAVE PC.
OFF LOAD IMAGE, CLEAR HISTORIES, CLEAR COOKIES, CLEAR CACHES AND LEAVE IT IN DESKTOP VIEW.
:::THEN START REGISTRATION AROUND 10, 11, 12 AT MIDNIGHT.
::::REGISTER WITH SPEED AND ACCURACY THE PESONAL INFO DON'T DELAY.
:::::THEN SUMIT IMMEDIATELY DON'T SAVE, THE IMÞORTANT THING IS TO GET THE AÞÞLICATION NUMßER.
::::::THEN ABOUT DOCUMENT AND ÞASSPORT, USE YOUR ßRAIN DON'T LEAVE IDLE.,
;;;SEE WHAT TO DO;;;
;;GOTO CYßER WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS AND PASSÞORT AND SCAN IT, GET IT DOWN TO YOUR PC/ÞHONE. Or Should i tell You how to do that One?.
;;;AFTER GETTING IT TO YOUR PHONE/ÞC THEN USE THEM AT NIGHT.
;;;;UÞLOAD IT ONE AFTER THE OTHER.
;;THEN EARLY IN THE MORNING RUSH TO CYBER AND PRINT YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM.,
;;;THATS ALL
PLEASE MADAWAKI AND OTHERS SHOULD TRY THIS AND SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND TESTIMONIES ßUT IF IT STILL PERSIST THEN LET ME KNOW.
THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO KILL A RAT AND NO BE ONLY ONE ROAD ENTER MARKET Nah.,
THANKS
~ACHIEVER~
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 1:55am On Feb 26, 2015
guys
im currently on it ooo,since 10pm
fingertips paining me
still the same thing
i don tire
i swear
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 2:25am On Feb 26, 2015
MEHN
I DOWNLOADED D ADMISSION GUIDELINE AND FOUND OUT THAT THEY DIDNT PUT LITERATURE,BIOLOGY,AGRIC SCIENCE,YORUBA AND IRS IN THE RELEVANT CREDIT,I AM SHORT OF ONE CREDIT IF I RECKON WITH THE GUIDELINE,I.E I DIDNT DO GEOGRAPHY,CIVICS,HISTORY,ACCOUNT OR COMMERCE IN MY GCE
SO,I INPUT GEOGRAPY INTO MY RESULT AND I WAS ABLE TO SAVE IT ONCE[was very surprised]
now,i remove the geography and i cant submit again.
BUT THIS IS THE SAME RESULT I USED IN BOTH 65RC AND 66RC,SO HOW COME??
SHUD I SUBMIT WIT A SUBJECT I DONT HAV IN MY RESULT??
OR WHAT SHUD I DO??
I"M SURE THEY WILL UNDERSTAND AT THE INTERVIEW[since my result is owk with jamb brochure]
OR WHAT DO U THINK??
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 2:27am On Feb 26, 2015
BSc Political
Science and
Defence

5 Credit passes in not more
than 2 sittings including
English Language and
Mathematics

compulsory credit-
English Language,
Government and
Mathematics

relevant credit-
History, Economics,
Civics/
Civic Education,
French, Geography,
Accounts and
Commerce
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 2:30am On Feb 26, 2015
and here is my result

ENGLISH LANGUAGE-B3
MATHEMATICS-B3
GOVERNMENT-A1
ECONOMICS-A1
LITERATURE IN ENGLISH-B3
AGRIC SCIENCE-B3
BIOLOGY-C5
YORUBA-B3
ISLAMIC STUDIES-C5

WHAT WILL I DO NOWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 2:44am On Feb 26, 2015
SO
I DECIDED
I ADDED CIVICS -C6
BUH THE FUNNY THING IS THAT,AFTER SUBMITTING IT,IT CLEARED THE CIVICS AND CHANGED MY ENGLISH LITERATURE TO 'HOME MANAGEMENT'
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 2:45am On Feb 26, 2015
IT EVEN CHANGED MY DATE OF BIRTH BY A DAY
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by egesie(m): 3:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Madawaki01:
SO
I DECIDED
I ADDED CIVICS -C6
BUH THE FUNNY THING IS THAT,AFTER SUBMITTING IT,IT CLEARED THE CIVICS AND CHANGED MY ENGLISH LITERATURE TO 'HOME MANAGEMENT'
Madawaki, pls advise me, been tryinh this thing since first week of feb for PSDS, still no show

Maths C5
Eng lang B3
Govt A1
C.R.K A1
Lit C6
Econs B2
Bio C5
Agric A1
Yoruba E8

which subject should I add as extra?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 3:53am On Feb 26, 2015
egesie:

Madawaki, pls advise me, been tryinh this thing since first week of feb for PSDS, still no show

Maths C5
Eng lang B3
Govt A1
C.R.K A1
Lit C6
Econs B2
Bio C5
Agric A1
Yoruba E8

which subject should I add as extra?
i added civics and it worked
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by egesie(m): 3:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Madawaki01:
i added civics and it worked
aiite bro, lemme do the same
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by lirusehn(m): 5:18am On Feb 26, 2015
stevosky07:
re u rili an Applicant..?? re u rili Updated bou' NDA..?? do u rili visit deir site as to be Updated..go to their site n check for their "Upcoming Events" bro
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:

I kept checking and I only do see March 28. can you plz screenshot it for me biko?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Raphelle: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2015
NDA REGISTRATION REMINDER REMINDER REMINDER

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission into Regular Course 2014/2015 Academic Session

This is to inform the general public that online application for admission into the 67th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna will be available from 7th November 2014 to 28th February 2015. Admission into NDA is open to both Male and Female Nigerians and the application is free. Prospective candidates are required to follow the link on the NDA official website www.nda.edu.ng or log on to the application portal
www.ndaappIications.net and complete the online application form as from 7th November 2014.
Admission Requirements
The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website/applications portal, as well as in the JAMB Brochure and website.
All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website/applications portal.
Examination Conditions
Only candidates who meet the JAMB national cut-off mark will be eligible to sit for the NDA Entrance Examination at their Examination Centre of choice.
Examination Date and Requirements
The examination will be conducted as an entrance examination (similar to Post UTME examination in conventional universities), and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 25 April 2015. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement form, JAMB result slip two (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photograph to the examination centre on the examination date.
The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate's Name, State, Centre and Signature at the back.
Only successful candidates at the NDA Entrance Examination will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
Nature and Duration of Training
Admitted candidates into NDA for the Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a combined honours degree in Military Science and a core discipline (B.Sc, BEng, BA).
They will equally earn a commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
Administration
Regular Course cadets will train in NDA.
All aspects of the cadets administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government.
Reference Materials
In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry Department, NDA or from designated Examination Centres across the country.
For more enquries visit our website:
www.nda.edu.ng
For application visit our application portal:
www.ndaapplication.net
E-mail: info@ndaapplications.net
Method of Application
Interested candidates are advised to go online and complete the application on the websites indicated above.
Please download and read carefully, the Instructions provided on the website.
Applicants applying for admission Into NDA must also apply to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), carefully select Nigerian Defence Academy as their choice. of university. Such applicants are expected to sit for the JAMB Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)
Submission of Applications
Applications should be submitted online.
On completion of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
Upon release of the JAMB results, candidates should return to the applications portal and download their Examination Admission Card.
Only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-off mark will have access to print out the Examination Admission Card.
Oduduwa University Graduate and Ex

For tips or help to gaining admission , contact us on phone +2349030827973/+3347066310542
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Raphelle: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2015

Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Admission into Regular Course 2014/2015 Academic Session

This is to inform the general public that online application for admission into the 67th Regular Course of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna will be available from 7th November 2014 to 28th February 2015. Admission into NDA is open to both Male and Female Nigerians and the application is free. Prospective candidates are required to follow the link on the NDA official website www.nda.edu.ng or log on to the application portal
www.ndaappIications.net and complete the online application form as from 7th November 2014.
Admission Requirements
The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website/applications portal, as well as in the JAMB Brochure and website.
All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and examination centres are as contained in the NDA website/applications portal.
Examination Conditions
Only candidates who meet the JAMB national cut-off mark will be eligible to sit for the NDA Entrance Examination at their Examination Centre of choice.
The examination will be conducted as an entrance examination (similar to Post UTME examination in conventional universities), and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 25 April 2015. Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along their Acknowledgement form, JAMB result slip two (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photograph to the examination centre on the examination date.
The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the candidate's Name, State, Centre and Signature at the back.
Only successful candidates at the NDA Entrance Examination will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
Admitted candidates into NDA for the Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years. On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a combined honours degree in Military Science and a core discipline (B.Sc, BEng, BA).
Administration
All aspects of the cadets administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government.
Reference Materials
In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry Department, NDA or from designated Examination Centres across the country.
www.nda.edu.ng
www.ndaapplication.net
Method of Application
Interested candidates are advised to go online and complete the application on the websites indicated above.
Applicants applying for admission Into NDA must also apply to the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB), carefully select Nigerian Defence Academy as their choice. of university. Such applicants are expected to sit for the JAMB Universal Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME)
On completion of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
Upon release of the JAMB results, candidates should return to the applications portal and download their Examination Admission Card.
Only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-off mark will have access to print out the Examination card

For tips or help to gaining admission , contact us on phone +2349030827973/+3347066310542
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Raphelle: 7:31am On Feb 26, 2015

Admission Requirements
Examination Conditions
Administration
Reference Materials
www.nda.edu.ng
www.ndaapplication.net
Method of Application
Only candidates who make the JAMB national cut-off mark will have access to print out the Examination card.

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by stevosky07(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2015
this Raphelle is jst burning awa Page Spaces..Haba
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by killercute16(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Raphelle:
NDA
You are wasting pages na kia angry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2015
egesie:

aiite bro, lemme do the same
so
how far?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2015
Guys,i'm thinking of deleting my application and reapplying..reason is that i have 2 subjects nt in my gce..civics and home management(my literature was changed to home management and i think it was my own error)
hope there wnt be any problem if i delete and reapply?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2015
killercute16:
You are wasting pages na kia angry
Leave them, as far as Þrudent Guys are in this Thread they will get Frustrated and even Disaþpointed.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 10:09am On Feb 26, 2015
Madawaki01:
Guys,i'm thinking of deleting my application and reapplying..reason is that i have 2 subjects nt in my gce..civics and home management(my literature was changed to home management and i think it was my own error)
hope there wnt be any problem if i delete and reapply?
Don't Delete yet, Leave it.
ßut Use another Email and re-reqister then Let us Know the result.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2015
AND BESIDS NDA WILL POSTPOND THERE CLOSURE DATE, and Don't Call me a Þrophet if they latter Þostpond it to 28 of March.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by OKEDI2012(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2015
HELLO GUYS
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2015
OKEDI2012:
HELLO GUYS
how far okedi
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2015
NACHIEVER:

Don't Delete yet, Leave it.
ßut Use another Email and re-reqister then Let us Know the result.,
owk sha
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by egesie(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2015
Madawaki01:
so
how far?
substituted literature for civic, it worked buh it eventually changed to office management
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Madawaki01(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
egesie:

substituted literature for civic, it worked buh it eventually changed to office management
owk,u don submit?
Na me call u with 08167287367
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by egesie(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Madawaki01:
owk,u don submit?
Na me call u with 08167287367
ohh..okay, hvnt submitted yet, m yet to upload ma docs, ntwrk is bad here, so I just scanned ma docs to ma phone. midnyt things
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Kodext(m): 11:42am On Feb 26, 2015
I WROTE MARKETING IN WAEC, SO WHILE FILLING MY FORM, I DISCOVERED DAT DER WS NO MARKETINGI IN D OPTIONS, SO I JUST REPLCE IT WITH ACCOUNT. CUZ MARKETING & ACCOUNT SEEM ALIKE THOUGH AM A SCIENCE STUDENT, EVEN D SO CALLED MARKETING OR ACCOUNT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME, CUZ AM A PURE SCIENCE STUDENT. SO I BELIEVE DAT WILL LEAD TO NO DISQUALIFICATION

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (176) (Reply)

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.