Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC - Education (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC (431814 Views)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (176) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
killercute16:
Baba me don they worried about yhu already,watsup na?
Feelinq of Disenchantment in Academy.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
WorldGreatest1:

O boi, manage & hold ur peace. There's more to life than being a cadet. 68RC form go soon show by Nov. Calm down.
Holy Sþirit have Dispel the Feelinqs,
Thanks.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
amuniiopz:
all is well bro...let God's will be done.
Thats it ßro.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by postulate321(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
NACHIEVER:

Sighs.,
Things don't seem okay anymore. They've grown more wild than they used to be. Do you know that some peeps' career are being terminated by Jamb. I see terrors in the future. The present is pregnant with the future's grave problems and troubles.
Some sets complained about computers shutting down before their time and the invigilators/supervisors had the nerve to say there was nothing they could do about it. Others complained of incomplete time, as they were compelled to submit before their time.
And others also complained of the problem of date and venue since Jamb didn't allow them to write on their scheduled date, asking them to return some other day which they have no idea of.
Things are not okay anymore. They've grown more wild than they used to be.
In fact, its absolutly CORRUÞTION entirely.
There are ßrilliant Guys ßeen Under Jamß Torment.
I know Intelligent Guys(When i say Intelligent, mehn this Guys are Genius; Super Intelligent) apþointed For Greatness, they've ßeen totally disenchanted Academically ßecause of Jamß issues, am Disgruntled Over this.
OK Now Who are the Leaders of Tomorrow?.

These was exactly what is happened in Election will had though i didn't Vote, You introduced/adapated a New Form of Voting(Examination), Yes is Good ßut When and How did you Mobilized it for it to be Suitable and Ready For all Þeople?.
Did you even maped Out time to check and know some of the ICT Centers if they are Suitable For the Examination or Just any ICT Centre that is been Intalled System.
Ok the Systems(Card Reader) Works Very Well in Lagos, ßut Did it Works at Kano?
Some Þeople were Accredited(Þassed) with Card Reader(Cbt) While Some were not, Some were Disenfranchised Let Us think about this, is it Not Logistic Infelicity?
You don't even Check the System that is been installed if they are Well at all, thousands of Þeople experienced a lot of Problems,all kinds of Challenges different and diverse of Faultly Encountered.
Ok Dibu says that were are going to see Our time on the Screen reading and going to recieve Our Score Within TWO Hours after Exam; which was Completely Lies, in my Own Case i Was like 'Dibu Where's the Motherf*ckin Doggone Time on the Screen?' lo and behold it was not Installed in that Centre they just Speak the starting time and the ending time in the Air like Þrimary school exam.
IN A SITUATION Whereby You Introduced Cbt For Us, Some of us Now encountered Inability to Use Cbt time and Used Pþt time, Some there Mouse is Hanging, Some they can't see the Headlines of Questions Asked On the Screen,
Some their System went Off before the time.
In my Centre, it was Scattered, too Compacted No Sþace For i to lay my hand and Solve Cal. as a Science Student, Everywhere is Sockets, Fuses and Wires, i thouqht i am ßrowsinq at Cafe and we didn't finish up and you chased us out of the Hall ßefore the time What will it be Called is it Not CORRUPTION?

Ok if Tomorrow i Found myself Kidnapþing Or Robbing it will be called Crime Because is Obvious that all this Robbery and Kidnapþinqs are ßeen Carried Out by Intelligent Guys that have been Fraustrated In Academy Or in Job.
I HAVE A LOT TO SAY ßut
LET ME HOLD MY ÞEACE
Its Well.,
is well bro.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Dondave11: 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
^^ bro.. It is well..

Pls Harpheyz, add up dis no. To d group.. 081. 7949 3663
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by WorldGreatest1(m): 5:57am On Mar 31, 2015
Dondave11:
^^ bro.. It is well..

Pls Harpheyz, add up dis no. To d group.. 081. 7949 3663
You haven't replied my PM.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by optimisticmee(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2015
NACHIEVER:

Sighs.,
Things don't seem okay anymore. They've grown more wild than they used to be. Do you know that some peeps' career are being terminated by Jamb. I see terrors in the future. The present is pregnant with the future's grave problems and troubles.
Some sets complained about computers shutting down before their time and the invigilators/supervisors had the nerve to say there was nothing they could do about it. Others complained of incomplete time, as they were compelled to submit before their time.
And others also complained of the problem of date and venue since Jamb didn't allow them to write on their scheduled date, asking them to return some other day which they have no idea of.
Things are not okay anymore. They've grown more wild than they used to be.
In fact, its absolutly CORRUÞTION entirely.
There are ßrilliant Guys ßeen Under Jamß Torment.
I know Intelligent Guys(When i say Intelligent, mehn this Guys are Genius; Super Intelligent) apþointed For Greatness, they've ßeen totally disenchanted Academically ßecause of Jamß issues, am Disgruntled Over this.
OK Now Who are the Leaders of Tomorrow?.

These was exactly what happened in Election will had though i didn't Vote, You introduced/adapated a New Form of Voting(Examination), Yes is Good ßut When and How did you Mobilized it for it to be Suitable and Ready For all Þeople?.
Did you even maped Out time to check and know some of the ICT Centers if they are Suitable For the Examination or Just any ICT Centre that is been Intalled System.
Ok the Systems(Card Reader) Works Very Well in Lagos, ßut Did it Works at Kano?
Some Þeople were Accredited(Þassed) with Card Reader(Cbt) While Some were not, Some were Disenfranchised Let Us think about this, is it Not Logistic Infelicity?
You don't even Check the System that is been installed if they are Well at all, thousands of Þeople experienced a lot of Problems,all kinds of Challenges different and diverse of Faultly Encountered.
Ok Dibu says that were are going to see Our time on the Screen reading and going to recieve Our Score Within TWO Hours after Exam; which was Completely Lies, in my Own Case i Was like 'Dibu Where's the Motherf*ckin Doggone Time on the Screen?' lo and behold it was not Installed in that Centre they just Speak the starting time and the ending time in the Air like Þrimary school exam.
IN A SITUATION Whereby You Introduced Cbt For Us, Some of us Now encountered Inability to Use Cbt time and Used Pþt time, Some there Mouse is Hanging, Some they can't see the Headlines of Questions Asked On the Screen,
Some their System went Off before the time.
In my Centre, it was Scattered, too Compacted No Sþace For i to lay my hand and Solve Cal. as a Science Student, Everywhere is Sockets, Fuses and Wires, i thouqht i am ßrowsinq at Cafe and we didn't finish up and you chased us out of the Hall ßefore the time What will it be Called is it Not CORRUPTION?

Ok if Tomorrow i Found myself Kidnapþing Or Robbing it will be called Crime Because is Obvious that all this Robbery and Kidnapþinqs are ßeen Carried Out by Intelligent Guys that have been Fraustrated In Academy Or in Job.
I HAVE A LOT TO SAY ßut
LET ME HOLD MY ÞEACE
Its Well.,
bro no fear dis jamb was my pain last year. mehn i felt so dull i cldnt look my father boldly even. at that point my academy dreams were dead and buried, but immediately i saw shortlisted names for 66rc afsb guy my luv came bk to life. this time i was lucky with jamb but got 200+ not to much sha. but i no i am nt the most intelligent but i believe my hard work and spiritual back up will get me there.MAY GOD SEE YOU THROUGH THIS HARD TIME.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by teolagacy(m): 7:55am On Mar 31, 2015
NACHIEVER:

Feelinq of Disenchantment in Academy.,
You will definately come back stronger.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by CaptainGeneral1(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2015
NACHIEVER:

Holy Sþirit have Dispel the Feelinqs,
Thanks.,

For anything that might have happened. Bro just know everything happens for a purpose. Do not GIVE UP on your Dreams.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2015
postulate321:
is well bro.
Yes 0fcause.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 1:54pm On Mar 31, 2015
ACHIEVER GOT 139 IN JAMß 2015 UTME

IT GOT ME LAUGHIN, ITS A MEMORABLE EXAM.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
optimisticmee:
bro no fear dis jamb was my pain last year. mehn i felt so dull i cldnt look my father boldly even. at that point my academy dreams were dead and buried, but immediately i saw shortlisted names for 66rc afsb guy my luv came bk to life. this time i was lucky with jamb but got 200+ not to much sha. but i no i am nt the most intelligent but i believe my hard work and spiritual back up will get me there.MAY GOD SEE YOU THROUGH THIS HARD TIME.
Amen.,
I told my Father that i got 139 in Jamß, He asked me If my ßrain has been ßlocked with Dangote Cement?
I was like 'let Earth 0þen her Mouth and swallow me'.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
teolagacy:
You will definately come back stronger.
I Þray 0o.,
ßUT WHEN SHALL IT ßECOME?

If I May Ask.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by NACHIEVER: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
CaptainGeneral1:

For anything that might have happened. Bro just know everything happens for a purpose. Do not GIVE UP on your Dreams.
For Sure.,
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2015
NACHIEVER:
ACHIEVER GOT 139 IN JAMß 2015 UTME

IT GOT ME LAUGHIN, ITS A MEMORABLE EXAM.,
Sire Most of Our Results Are Fabricated... We all know we ddnt get what we deserved... Don't take it out on yourSef... Just Stay Strong...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Crusheey: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2015
harpheyz:
The WhatsApp group is still on, just drop ur number to join
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by teolagacy(m): 6:12am On Apr 01, 2015
NACHIEVER:

I Þray 0o.,
ßUT WHEN SHALL IT ßECOME?

If I May Ask.,
The next time you fight back....
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by neighy(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2015
BTW... Sai Baba
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by egesie(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2015
neighy:
BTW... Sai Baba
I'm really hoping he makes admission into the academy strictly on merit
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by optimisticmee(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2015
i jst got a text frm NDA congratulating me fr passing jamb and said xzam is 10 april.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Paulakosu(m): 9:07am On Apr 01, 2015
optimisticmee:
i jst got a text frm NDA congratulating me fr passing jamb and said xzam is 10 april.
ApRiL fOoL
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by lirusehn(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2015
optimisticmee:
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
got mine around 7:43 am
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by optimisticmee(m): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2015
Paulakosu:
ApRiL fOoL
guy am for real
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by optimisticmee(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Dear applicant congrats on passing your jamb. You are expected not to update your score in the portal, this would be done by NDA. The entrance exam commences on the 10 of April. Check your acknowledgement slip for what you are epected to come with
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Paulakosu(m): 10:09am On Apr 01, 2015
optimisticmee:
guy am for real
hmmm dat 10th sef is friday
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by optimisticmee(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2015
thats y i am confused!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by Paulakosu(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2015
optimisticmee:
thats y i am confused!
anyway let's wait nd see wat others have to say.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes.......65RC-67RC by WorldGreatest1(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2015
optimisticmee:
What's your score?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (176) (Reply)

University of Ilorin 2013/2014 Admission / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session / Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.