Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain (25910 Views)

Occult Symbols And Images In Today's Churches / Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions / Demonic And Occult Symbols To Watch Out For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by Nobody: 10:57am On May 07, 2013
NewsRescue- Nigeria’s biggest pastor, David Oyedepo, the owner of Winners Chapel, also known as Living Faith Church World Wide, the richest pastor in the country, with a net worth of over 150 million dollars has been exposed by bloggers via internet Google-earth satellite imagery of his establishment to have constructed the entire campus based on occult, masonic symbols.

Isis Egyptian goddess symbols, 66, star of David, $ symbol, Baphomet ram god, and more symbols can be observed by simply googling ‘Covenant University,’ and clicking on and expanding the Google map.

Related: NewsRescue-Nigerian Illuminati

Covenant University is located in Canaan land in Ota, Ogun State in Nigeria and is a Private owned Christian University. According to Wikipedia, it is a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities. The University describes itself as an institution that makes new leaders. The type of leaders, and their earthly, spirit world or other allegiances is a worthy question.

The scary University also partners with USAID (United States Agency for International Development).

David Oyedepo studied in the United States during his younger days. He got a Ph.D from the Honolulu University, Hawaii in Human Development. It is common place for “Illuminati” agents in Africa to have passed through college in the United States, during which time it is proposed that they got indoctrinated. Dr. Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, the leader of Liberia and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala of Nigeria are two such examples cited by Illuminati researchers.

In December 2012, the University was in the news for reportedly expelling 200 students for not attending Church service.

Bishop Oyedepo has also been in the news for his quality lifestyle, owning private jets, “Dominion Air,” and got into many Nigerian blogs’ hall of fame, for openly slapping a lady in Church.

Millions of Nigerians attend Bishop Oyedepo’s Mega Church services and of course, pay tithes generously while there.

Nigeria is a country where the masses live in abject poverty.

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/nigerias-biggest-pastor-oyedepo-covenant-university-erects-occult-symbols-all-over-terrain/#ixzz2SbDYACEM
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by OmoPastor(m): 11:10am On May 07, 2013
OP

arrant nonsense, i wonder how God allows some people to stay alive
Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by Nobody: 11:14am On May 07, 2013
Don't just jump to any conclusions. Investigate

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by Nobody: 11:16am On May 07, 2013
OmoPastor: OP

I challenge you to investigate with an open unbiased mind.
..You will be shocked.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by OmoPastor(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2013
investigate what? your senseless claims of occult symbols in Winners? bros get a job and stop this rubbish.

and i think you had the feeling that this topic will take you to the frontpage? *shaking head in disgust*

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by Nobody: 11:27am On May 07, 2013
OmoPastor: OP

Yeah, he failed to save his Son from the Romans... What an irresponsible father...

@OP: other than the 'mysterious' symbols, are there any other reasons anyone should be concerned about the shape of the buildings?
Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by OmoPastor(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2013
musKeeto:
Yeah, he failed to save his Son from the Romans... What an irresponsible father...
Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by Nobody: 11:35am On May 07, 2013
OmoPastor: investigate what? your senseless claims of occult symbols in Winners? bros get a job and stop this rubbish.

and i think you had the feeling that this topic will take you to the frontpage? *shaking head in disgust*
Look, what i'm saying is just look at all the structures and investigate masonic symbolism. The coincidences are eery. I'm not judging. Don't just look away, INVESTIGATE my brother.
Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by Nobody: 11:41am On May 07, 2013
musKeeto:

@OP: other than the 'mysterious' symbols, are there any other reasons anyone should be concerned about the shape of the buildings?

like this is supposed to be a church complex, why litter the landscape with masonic symbols hidden in plain sight? Architectural designs are one of the most important ways masons communicate. Take a look at some of the designs of the greatest cities in the world. Washington,new york, london, paris. All littered with masonic symbolism hidden in plain sight. Check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by OmoPastor(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2013
Cokeroo:

like this is supposed to be a church complex, why litter the landscape with masonic symbols hidden in plain sight? Architectural designs are one of the most important ways masons communicate. Take a look at some of the designs of the greatest cities in the world. Washington,new york, london, paris. All littered with masonic symbolism hidden in plain sight.

have you tried to consider this: if this man is using occult powers as suggested by you, please kindly tell me what is the rationale behind your accusation?

so the shape of an object belongs to the occult cos its related to them? the shape existed before the occult, now cos they adopted it mean everywhere you see it, that means its occultic?
Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by Nobody: 11:59am On May 07, 2013
OmoPastor:

have you tried to consider this: if this man is using occult powers as suggested by you, please kindly tell me what is the rationale behind your accusation?

so the shape of an object belongs to the occult cos its related to them? the shape existed before the occult, now cos they adopted it mean everywhere you see it, that means its occultic?

I'm not saying he's using occult powers, but of all things, why use masonic symbolism in a church complex? Don't forget that the man is an architect. Just food for thought. No arguments brother, for i know a fact #A MAN CONVINCED AGAINST HIS OWN OPINION IS OF THE SAME OPINION STILL# Dale Carnegie....
Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by OmoPastor(m): 12:55pm On May 07, 2013
Cokeroo:

I'm not saying he's using occult powers, but of all things, why use masonic symbolism in a church complex? Don't forget that the man is an architect. Just food for thought. No arguments brother, for i know a fact #A MAN CONVINCED AGAINST HIS OWN OPINION IS OF THE SAME OPINION STILL# Dale Carnegie....

thank you for the quote but as an architect is he not entitled to whatever design he wishes to use? so if i like the design and use it for my house, does that make me an occult?

symbols are signs and it depends on the reader but the main reason stays with the user of the symbol
Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by Creatrixity(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2013
I am not a fan of witch slapping pastors but poster do yourself a favor,get an education!
In school,i studied pythagoras(a well known mystic)'s theorem but does that make me a mystic?
Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by 1thinBoy: 3:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
OmoPastor:

I can see sh*t falling out of your mouth. If you sh*t with your mouth what is your anus used for then?

Walk with me here. If I say, "Jesus is a fool." You feel like slapping me right? cause to you I just made a blasphemous sentence. The letters to that sentence existed before I made that sentence. Now because I arranged the letters in that order does it mean i'm making a blasphemous statement?

You are just an ignorant person. If those symbols appeared in kanye's videos now you will say he is Illuminatti abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by Emperor4God(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2015
Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by nwakaibeya1: 10:52pm On May 15, 2015
Pray and tell the mantle of God TO move with the cutlass of heavenand slaughter every evil pastor having hands in your life and decieving you,let the mantle expose and disgrace them and put them on chain from heaven for you to be free
pray and tell the mantle of GOD TO move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every evil church that you must have entered knowingly and unknowingly and God should blow their evil altars open and behold In the kingdom of Jesuschrist that has come every body is a suspect until the world of justice clears you,no mater how you pretend to know JESUSCHRIST?oh God of justice In the name of Jesuschrist every evil pastors &prophets blow open their altars&put them on chain from heaven and turn their honours to disgrace
He that made the spiritual laws,In the kingdom of Jesuschrist that has come every body is a suspect until the world of justice clears you,no matter how you pretend to know JESUSCHRIST?we tell you truly,the descendants of teachers of law of bible era are all over,without JESUSCHRIST UNBELEVABLE POWER preaching bible they cant really explain to followers.Mantle of God,In JesusChrist name.every evil pastor AND prophets blow open their altars and put them on CHAIN from heaven and turn their honour to disgrace in Jesuschrist mighty name we pray amen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Biggest Pastor Erects Occult Symbols All Over Terrain by Emperor4God(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2015
nwakaibeya1:
Pray and tell the mantle of God TO move with the cutlass of heavenand slaughter every evil pastor having hands in your life and decieving you,let the mantle expose and disgrace them and put them on chain from heaven for you to be free
pray and tell the mantle of GOD TO move with the cutlass of heaven and all the weapons of heaven and invade every evil church that you must have entered knowingly and unknowingly and God should blow their evil altars open and behold In the kingdom of Jesuschrist that has come every body is a suspect until the world of justice clears you,no mater how you pretend to know JESUSCHRIST?oh God of justice In the name of Jesuschrist every evil pastors &prophets blow open their altars&put them on chain from heaven and turn their honours to disgrace
He that made the spiritual laws,In the kingdom of Jesuschrist that has come every body is a suspect until the world of justice clears you,no matter how you pretend to know JESUSCHRIST?we tell you truly,the descendants of teachers of law of bible era are all over,without JESUSCHRIST UNBELEVABLE POWER preaching bible they cant really explain to followers.Mantle of God,In JesusChrist name.every evil pastor AND prophets blow open their altars and put them on CHAIN from heaven and turn their honour to disgrace in Jesuschrist mighty name we pray amen
[size=16pt]AMEN[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks On Yahoo Plus / If You Had A Chance To Ask God A Question What Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.