Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) (10658 Views)

Jealous Lady Poured Acid On Friend’s Face Because Her Friend Is Finer Than Her / Policeman Publicly Embarrass A Half-naked Girl On The Street- PICTURE / Who Is Finer Babe Or Sule Sule :d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Natascha(f): 3:13pm On May 07, 2013
Pic 11

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Creamish(f): 3:15pm On May 07, 2013
U rily mean bizness . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by aniiii(f): 3:20pm On May 07, 2013
i think the op is very lonely

1 Like

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 07, 2013
hei!! calm down.. angry
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by CrazyMan(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2013
You look more like the church type.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 07, 2013
Anything bad with the church types? undecided undecided
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by CrazyMan(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2013
ItsModella: Anything bad with the church types? undecided undecided
Yes undecided
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 07, 2013
CrazyMan:
Yes undecided
what exactly?
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 07, 2013
@Crazy man.. Waiting for your answer
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 07, 2013
@op you are very beautiful, nice pics you have there.
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Idowuogbo(f): 3:37pm On May 07, 2013
Natascha: Pic 11
U cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 07, 2013
Bare Attention seekers in this Romance Section sha
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 07, 2013
if you no post pics, dem go say you worwor.
if you post pics, dem go say you be attention seeker.

whether you do or you no do, dem go still talk...issorait sha.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by CrazyMan(m): 3:45pm On May 07, 2013
ItsModella:
what exactly?
They can be so annoying...always trying to please their pastors rather than God,

They frustrate away competent guys all in the name of my pastor didn't approve him.

They make you feel worse than the devil if you miss a sunday service, or they notice you drink.

You must play the role of a saint if at all you wish to date them.

They would always remind you of all the fasting days, night vigils...that would come up in the new month without even bothering to know if you're physically or mentally fit to partake in it.
They really are annoying if you've truly experienced them before...I can even write a book about them undecided
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 07, 2013
CrazyMan:
They can be so annoying...always trying to please their pastors rather than God,

They frustrate away competent guys all in the name of my pastor didn't approve him.

They make you feel worse than the devil if you miss a sunday service, or they notice you drink.

They would always remind you of all the fasting days, night vigils...that would come up in the new month without even bothering to know if you're physically or mentally fit to partake in it.
They really are annoying if you've truly experienced them before...I can even write a book about them undecided
oh...this epistle buzi maka why? shocked shocked shocked shocked

so the OP looks like the church type because of her fashion style?
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Creamish(f): 3:53pm On May 07, 2013
CrazyMan:

Thanx for not writing a book. The aforementioned is boring enuff . . If u hate dem so much, stop picking dem up. Ur poison is Bro Ken's meat.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 07, 2013
adaobi123: you're pretty kiss

You are prettier! Post urs. I love dem "deep" look u gat.
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 07, 2013
CrazyMan:

And you think she's this kinda gal because she's modestly dressed? SMH
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 07, 2013
ItsModella: Anything bad with the church types? undecided undecided

Nah! My type but must be an akwuna in bed.
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 07, 2013
_
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Slimzybaby(m): 4:00pm On May 07, 2013
hahaha...mehn! dis poster u mean business o. abeg take it easy
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 07, 2013
utumunta:

Nah! My type but must be an akwuna in bed.
LMAOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by CrazyMan(m): 4:00pm On May 07, 2013
ItsModella:
oh...this epistle buzi maka why? shocked shocked shocked shocked
I told you I could write a book about them... undecided

ItsModella:
so the OP looks like the church type because of her fashion style?

Yea she looks like the church type. undecided
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 07, 2013
utumunta:

You are prettier! Post urs. I love dem "deep" look u gat.

deep look ? tongue
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 07, 2013
Shōryū-Ken:

I co-sign kiss

thanks cheesy
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 07, 2013
CrazyMan:
I told you I could write a book about them... undecided

Yea she looks like the church type. undecided
looool...this guy dey vex o.
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by MrAboki: 4:03pm On May 07, 2013
[size=13pt]But this is what my Igbo friends call;

MGBEKE na..

The only thing this girl has going for her is her skin color.

Abeg make una point her in the direction of the Miss Nairaland thread make she see wetin beauty resemble.. Achukwunet alone go use that her round oroboh face sandpaper wall..

[/size]
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 07, 2013
Mr Aboki: [size=13pt]But this is what my Igbo friends call;

MGBEKE na..

Abeg make una point her in the direction of the Miss Nairaland thread make she see wetin beauty resemble.. Achukwunet alone go use that her round oroboh face sandpaper wall..

[/size]
Wait, is this okija juju? grin grin
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by MrAboki: 4:23pm On May 07, 2013
[size=13pt]No Ma, I am not Okija Juju.[/size]
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:25pm On May 07, 2013
Mr Aboki: [size=13pt]But this is what my Igbo friends call;

MGBEKE na..

[/size]
U mean!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 07, 2013
[size=50pt] WE GET IT!!! WE GET IT!!!
YOU'RE FINER THAN HER angry
[/size]
Re: Yes, I'm The Girl On Nairaland Finer Than Your Girlfriend! ( Pics) by CrazyMan(m): 4:26pm On May 07, 2013
ItsModella:
looool...this guy dey vex o.
Lol...I'm not angry.

I just spoke about what I've observed so far...and don't get me wrong, her pics are really cute...my comments is just on the dressing...that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Extreme Pictures. / Jackal: An Asset Or A Nuisance To The Sports Section? / Oil Workers Are Not Going On Strike Nation-Wide - NUPENG President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.