Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier (68305 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? / Battles Of The Billionaires!!who Is Prettier? Adenuga Or Da Ngote's Daughter? / Popular Husband Snatcher, Nollywood Actress, Ireti Osayemi Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by ayodeleken: 2:01am On Apr 18, 2008
hello everyone,

simple question that demands personal opnion?
bukky wright,funke akindele and ireti osayemi who do you think is prettier

Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Dreloaded(f): 2:04am On Apr 18, 2008
when you are referring to more than two people, it's "prettiEST"

and that girl in the middle is gross. Havent seen her in movies in a while

anyway Bukky Wright obviously wins. She's older than those two and is still very pretty wink

4 Likes

Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 15, 2008
What a list! Well, I'll go for Bukky sha.
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by sophienwa(f): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2008
were they at a funeral or something? they all look miserable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2008
Let's start from Bukky
Lovely woman
Flawless Skin
She glows
Heavy though
A very typical over 40 Nigerian woman

Funke
Lovely eyes
Flawless Skin
Dull
She has a local look
Too heavy for my taste

Ireti
Pretty face
Glowing skin
Flawless
Too much make up
Too heavy
A funny body structure

Conclusion: None is better than the rest!

2 Likes

Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by jaybaby(f): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2008
Michelin89 ---I go wit ur Opinion but u guyz cant compare Bukki with those KIDS
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by sima(f): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2008
i like funke akindele. . . so i'll go wit her
i dont wanna consider anybody's opinion. .
bukky wright aint bad. . she's pwetty but her mouth is awful shocked
n' ireti. . i think dey born her wit makeup. . always covered wit colgate toothpaste on her eye .
funke is natural. . so SHE WINS

3 Likes

Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by ikamefa(f): 10:22pm On Sep 21, 2008
sima:

i like funke akindele. . . so i'll go wit her
i don't want to consider anybody's opinion. .
bukky wright aint bad. . she's pretty but her mouth is awful  shocked
n' ireti. . i think dey born her wit makeup. . always covered wit colgate toothpaste on her eye .
funke is natural. . so SHE WINS

gbam!

i love funke akindele to death ,the girl can roll that non existent hips of hers  when she is dancing  "  grin "

ireti is soo talented too but na true them born am with make-up?  undecided grin grin

bukis mouth is funny when she cries in movies  cheesy
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Funmi124(f): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2008
i like Funke, the way she dance while acting and her action

Ireti is very pretty, i like her face

Bukky is also Ok

In short they all trying
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by ashleign: 2:52am On Oct 02, 2008
They all look like they have been splashed with dog shit grin
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by sima(f): 2:53am On Oct 02, 2008
angry
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Moyola(f): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2008
ashleign:

They all look like they have been splashed with dog shit grin

cheesy cheesy

Bukky is way older dan funke nd ireti so. . . undecided

nwaiz. . . none is!! itz all make-up meke-up!!! tongue
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by sima(f): 2:04am On Oct 03, 2008
but funke doesnt reli do make up oO. . hers is most of d time brief
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Joseph6(m): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2008
funke is d hottest but not in dat pic , the rest are washhhhhhhh!!! but hey u know its all about the make up brush up tone up bleach up and all the oda ups
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by UNLEASHED(m): 3:39am On Oct 12, 2008
brb grin
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by 9jaquin(f): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2009
i dont always watch yoruba films but i will go wit funke smiley
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by kellygirl(f): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2009
funke and bukky
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by oyinda3(f): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2009
I say funke! lol

but that pic doesn't do her justice at all. but then she's probably always making faces like that or doing some random silly stunt.
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2009
I like the way the one in the middle looks, even though she's frowning.
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by shayoor(f): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2009
i prefer Bukky Wright
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by roniesharl(f): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2009
angry angry angry wat an awuful pics.
do u guys notice ireti's boobs exposure in between the buttons?
funke's dressing could have been better without the "owanbe" like necklace
bukky is trying to look younger, but age is catching up shocked
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by AloyEmeka8: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/73770_3_pics_jpgc02c3b4f95b4a1687ee7e9fc60df1b92
These three women are butt ugly, so none is the prettiest. Find better pictures.
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by mamagee6(f): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2009
All three look awful!!!! angry
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by oyinda3(f): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2009
ah ahn mama gee. don't hate tongue

funke akindele
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 09, 2009
I like this photo

she has a very unique look.
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by sosisi(f): 4:39am On Aug 09, 2009
ayodeleken:

hello everyone,

simple question that demands personal opnion?
bukky wright,funke akindele and ireti osayemi who do you think is prettier

Biko who are those women? shocked shocked shocked
well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
maybe they have internal beauty because from what I see,I  will not use the adjective pretty to describe any one of them especially the one in pink and the painted sepulchre on the right grin
I'm sorry.
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by sosisi(f): 4:45am On Aug 09, 2009
roniesharl:

The one in the middle looks very "ngbatic"/ "Igbotic"
She is not physically beautiful by any standards.
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 09, 2009
why will she be beautiful nah.

She's from the wrong tribe.

had it been she looks like an ape but isnt Yoruba, she'd be hailed as the Nigerian Halle Berry.
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by sosisi(f): 4:48am On Aug 09, 2009
D-reloaded:

when you are referring to more than two people, it's "prettiEST"

and that girl in the middle is gross. Havent seen her in movies in a while

anyway Bukky Wright obviously wins. She's older than those two and is still very pretty wink

tpia.:

had it been she looks like an ape but isnt Yoruba, she'd be hailed as the Nigerian Halle Berry.

wink
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by sosisi(f): 4:53am On Aug 09, 2009
tpia.:

roniesharl:

michelin89:

Let's start from Bukky
Lovely woman
Flawless Skin
She glows
Heavy though
A very typical over 40 Nigerian woman

Funke
Lovely eyes
Flawless Skin
Dull
She has a local look[/b]Too heavy for my taste

Ireti
Pretty face
Glowing skin
Flawless
Too much make up
Too heavy
A funny body structure

Conclusion: [b]None is better than the rest
!

wink
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 09, 2009
^^thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to report on this thread.

anything else you'd like to share about the Yoruba photos?

which one ugly/fine pass- them or Iyabo Obasanjo?
Re: Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier by sosisi(f): 4:54am On Aug 09, 2009
tpia.:

^^thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to report on this thread.

anything else you'd like to share about the Yoruba photos?

which one ugly/fine pass- them or Iyabo Obasanjo?

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marvis strips down to underwear as she and TTT Cover House Of Maliq Magazine / Dewy Oputa: Charley Boy Shows Off His Hot Daughter / Davido & His Babymama Sophie Momodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.