Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons (16104 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / Dad Gets Overwhelmed By His Crying Babies & Calls The Cops For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 07, 2013
My hubby responds faster as he can't bear a crying child,A crying baby doesn't bother me.Unless they mean while asleep,a slight turn from my sleeping child is enough to wake me.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by fckyourman: 10:13pm On May 07, 2013
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by olumidazz: 11:04pm On May 07, 2013
Big lie, I dive like a goal keeper saving a penalty whilst trying to pick my kids to pacify them even when madam is fast asleep.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by miccodb(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2013
But how come men's brain react sharply to adult moaning!?
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by bannykel: 11:36pm On May 07, 2013
Not all men, my hubby do attend to our son anytime he's crying, he'll carry him & sing for him.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Nobody: 2:39am On May 08, 2013
Scientific findings nde! If they tell us tomoro that d moon has suddenly turned blue,we will swallow it afterall its scientific findings!and it came from America! My friend just put to bed 3 days ago,nobody is yet to come and assist her except d hubby.accordin to her,he virtually does everything except breastfeedin d baby.baby wails and d man is there to sooth him or d countless number of lovin and carin fathers out there that the children got so attached to cos of their closeness?so what is d scientific finding in support of this abi its still unscientific? Mtcheeeeew.
And c as we r gulliably followin and acceptin d excuse for an uncaring and insensitive father cos dat is d only thing dat qualifies such a man!

3 Likes

Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by dnawah(m): 5:08am On May 08, 2013
But how do the same women feel,when they want to sell they babies,drop them under car or kill them with pillow?
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Sprumbaba: 5:11am On May 08, 2013
k4kenny: I knew it! There's gotta be a scientific reason why my 2 month old was screaming her lil lungs out right in front of her sleepin daddy. He didn't even flinch angry angry . God has programmed the bodies and minds of women to be caring. All this hormone this, reflex that are all handiworks of God.
Naa lie, na me dey wake up pass my wife.
Her own No dey TATIWERE

1 Like

Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by adenekee(f): 5:57am On May 08, 2013
Nevertheless sum men can't stand d sound of a baby cryin
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by damiso(f): 6:15am On May 08, 2013
Reverse for us.I block out baby crying,does not bother me one bit.Sometimes sef i would sleep if am so tired and Daddy will be the one to hear the crying.

My husband CANT stand baby's crying.Its annoying abit though cos as they grow to toddlers they begin to realise that mummy is a winchi, grin my crying does not always work on her but daddy will fly to give whatever i want just to shut me up. angry

I wonder where this research came from as that is the case in most families i know.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Mantiza(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2013
[quote author=donguutti].REASONS below

(1)It probably sounds like music to our ears
2) We cant breastfeed them , so why bother
3)Where the Hell is the Mother? What you said is True but you are one of CLOWN in N/L grin[quote author=donguutti].REASONS below

(1)It probably sounds like music to our ears
3)Where the Hell is the Mother? What you said is True but you are one of CLOWN in N/L
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by FBS: 7:54am On May 08, 2013
@ topic.
ta lo so be? bull.sha.i.t! cheesy
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by MrAboki: 8:02am On May 08, 2013
jeffoski:

If u don't need the info must u comment?abi dem beg u read am?chai na wa for the new set of people for nairaland wey don turn dis place to another tin with this stupid notice me comments dem!

Well is true that women tend to react to the cry of a baby than Men. I feel one of the reason men don't really react as such is d consciousness of knowing that a woman is around and she will take care of the baby!I think if he is alone or aware that no female is around,there would be a totally different reaction.

[size=13pt]Na wah o! Excuse me senior NLander, what was wrong with my question to the OP? I never said I didnt need it, simply what I should do with it or Isnt it necessary for us to know what to do with this piece of info? Some of you need to get lives away from Nairaland. Others dey form senior for better things, na Nairaland you dey show your seniority.

[/size]
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by dipotech: 8:59am On May 08, 2013
UNTRUE
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by gunner4life(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2013

[b][color=#990000]1)It probably sounds like music to our ears
3)Where the Hell is the Mother? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Leysco(m): 10:47am On May 08, 2013
I have heard
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by nobullshit(m): 10:55am On May 08, 2013
ebamma: So anyting that comes from americans is now fact abi, am a man and i hate to see babies cry, if i see one crying i usually try to make funny faces and play with him till he stops crying
Thats it, we all{ men } know that when it comes to babies and them being taken care of that the ladies/mummies in the house becomes automatic referees forgetting that , they {women} and the referees do not have 100% vision of whats going on on the pitch.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by nsodo: 11:10am On May 08, 2013
Men's brains were not designed to listen to crying babies but to notice a good looking woman and citing out the potential ways of making money
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by omoredia: 12:01pm On May 08, 2013
what?
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by PrettySpicey(f): 12:38pm On May 08, 2013
Why I no surprise? undecided Dem no dey for carry pikin 4 belle n born am afta 9mths ... Now kwanu dem no dey 2 hear dir pikin dey cry.
Chei! Tru talk o na men get ds world ... No wahala my fellow women na we get heaven wink

1 Like

Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by deavicky(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2013
not when you are sleeping or thinkin of how to make money
ebamma: So anyting that comes from americans is now fact abi, am a man and i hate to see babies cry, if i see one crying i usually try to make funny faces and play with him till he stops crying
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by CaroTone(f): 3:14pm On May 08, 2013
u are going to be a wonderful father. I envy ur future wife or ur wife.

1 Like

Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by SISIJ2(f): 4:22pm On May 08, 2013

1)It probably sounds like music to our ears
3)Where the Hell is the Mother?

[/quote)No.3 got me laughing
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Nobody: 12:23am On May 09, 2013
donguutti: .REASONS below

1)It probably sounds like music to our ears
3)Where the Hell is the Mother?

maybin d kitchen or washing clothes, or in toilet pooing
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by cfours: 5:45am On May 09, 2013
Biggoozz: Fa Fa Fa, Foul!!! I was the one that woke up to carry our crying boy yesternight around 2am, except that I woke up his Moma to do the feeding before I dozed off again. grin But seriously, I think it is all about the emotional connection to your child, I love my boy to bits.

GBAM!!
a man will respond to a baby crying if his heart is not made of stone.
fathers who love their children will respond.
it all has to do with how much time you spend with ur kids/ babies. the more time u spend with them, the easier it is to feel attached/ emotional connection to them and respond. the love grows from this.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
angry moronic research. not even more than just 18 men
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by davidif: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
ebamma:
So anyting that comes from americans is now fact abi, am a man and i hate to see babies cry, if i see one crying i usually try to make funny faces and play with him till he stops crying

Well i am a man and i can ignore babies crying right in front of me.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by davidif: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
k4kenny:
I knew it! There's gotta be a scientific reason why my 2 month old was screaming her lil lungs out right in front of her sleepin daddy. He didn't even flinch angry angry . God has programmed the bodies and minds of women to be caring. All this hormone this, reflex that are all handiworks of God.

Hahahaha, i remember when i used to baby sit my family friends. At times i would watch them cry themselves to sleep hahaha.
Re: Men Do Not Respond To Crying Babies But Women Do: Reasons by davidif: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
lanetrips:
i dont think so.i respond to my kids cries even faster than my wife most times,cos it saddens me when a baby who cant tell u wats wrong with him/her begins to cry.and mind u,most of those crying babies just need ur attention.my kids usually keep quiet from a cry when i carry them standing on my feet.

The fact that you do doesn't mean that other guys do so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You "Live" With An Adulterous Husband? / America's Hypocrisy-Gay & Incest(american Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest) / How Much Should I Give Her For Monthly Upkeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.