Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Bianca "Jezebel" Ojukwu Trying To Destroy/kill Odumegwu Ojukwu's Older Children! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bianca "Jezebel" Ojukwu Trying To Destroy/kill Odumegwu Ojukwu's Older Children! (2133 Views)

Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This / Ojukwu’s Property: Absence Of Bianca Stalls Suit Against Husband’s Family / Debe Ojukwu And Victoria Ndidi Ojukwu Are Thieves, Forgers And Murderers! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca "Jezebel" Ojukwu Trying To Destroy/kill Odumegwu Ojukwu's Older Children! by ColChuksUde: 3:04pm On May 07, 2013
After forging Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukw's will and excluding Debe Ojukwu from the fraudulent will, Bianca who is known all over Nnewi as Jezebel is now conspiring and scheming to destroy or kill Emeka Ojukwu's other adult children so she can keep all his assets for herself and her children with Robert Okonkwo!
It is common knowledge all over Nnewi that Robert Okonkwo openly says that he is the father of Bianca's children.
It is also well known that Ikemba was too old and sick to have children. Bianca's use of these children as pawns to fight for property that belongs to Ojukwu Transport Limited and Sir Louis Ojukwu's entire family amounts to a very evil case of child abuse. This is why the nickname for Bianca in Nnewi is "Jezebel". Anyone who want's to know the facts should go to Nnewi and do some investigating.
She forged Ikemba's will to exclude Debe and now she want's to destroy Ikemba's other children. By God's grace she will meet the same fate as the biblical Jezebel! Mark my words!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca "Jezebel" Ojukwu Trying To Destroy/kill Odumegwu Ojukwu's Older Children! by overdrive(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2013
Ok next
Re: Bianca "Jezebel" Ojukwu Trying To Destroy/kill Odumegwu Ojukwu's Older Children! by Delafruita(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2013
Col.Chuks.Ude:
After forging Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukw's will and excluding Debe Ojukwu from the fraudulent will, Bianca who is known all over Nnewi as Jezebel is now conspiring and scheming to destroy or kill Emeka Ojukwu's other adult children so she can keep all his assets for herself and her children with Robert Okonkwo!
It is common knowledge all over Nnewi that Robert Okonkwo openly says that he is the father of Bianca's children.
It is also well known that Ikemba was too old and sick to have children. Bianca's use of these children as pawns to fight for property that belongs to Ojukwu Transport Limited and Sir Louis Ojukwu's entire family amounts to a very evil case of child abuse. This is why the nickname for Bianca in Nnewi is "Jezebel". Anyone who want's to know the facts should go to Nnewi and do some investigating.
She forged Ikemba's will to exclude Debe and now she want's to destroy Ikemba's other children. By God's grace she will meet the same fate as the biblical Jezebel! Mark my words!
are u ojukwu's child?how is it ur business?what is this doing in this section
Re: Bianca "Jezebel" Ojukwu Trying To Destroy/kill Odumegwu Ojukwu's Older Children! by akosanwafo: 1:02am On May 08, 2013
@Delafrita , YOu are right on target! This so called Col Chuks Ude is none other than OKIGBO OJUKWU, one of Ojukwus sons who has been posting vicious poison mail about his fathers wife bianca . He was formerly going under various pen names such as DAVID NZEOGWU, CHIEF JOHN UDI, BARR DAVID UGA, and most recently, STATESS.. He has openly boasted to his friends that he will deal with his fathers wife by posting falsehood about her on the Internet. I know some of those friends and he admitted before them to using the names I've just mentioned. He started this campaign after his fathers will was read and he was bitter because he felt his fathers wife was highly favored and he did not inherit as much as he had hoped. He has also extended this vendetta to his half brother Debe, who is managing their family properties and who has been sustaining him financially, but the same OKIGBO has been fighting him to deny him of the properties. OKIGBO is a college dropout while Debe is a lawyer which is why late Ojukwu was bitter with OKIGBO for wasting away all his years in UK and presently on benefit. OKIGBO, I want to advise you to reduce this your obsession with your fathers wife. Will or no will the fact is that your father must have known how irresponsible you are, it is also a verifiable fact that you are facing 2 SHOPLIFTING CHARGES presently in the UK. Let me tell you that those friends you meet up with at the Rose and Crown Pub don't have much respect for you as a result of your non stop blabbing. Try and complete your education, get a job and deal with your family problems maturely!

1 Like

Re: Bianca "Jezebel" Ojukwu Trying To Destroy/kill Odumegwu Ojukwu's Older Children! by manu1: 9:55am On May 08, 2013
I read all what he has been writing on nairaland and I think SSS have warn him to stop impersonating them by using that name of StateSS as he used to do and maybe that is why he now use another name. I don't think this Okigbo Ojukwu is normal again. Since the property the papa no give am is what is distuubiing him, am appealing to bianca to pity this guy and give him something before he will go complete mad
Re: Bianca "Jezebel" Ojukwu Trying To Destroy/kill Odumegwu Ojukwu's Older Children! by christopherozo: 10:25am On May 08, 2013
Na wa for this guy Okigbo. Every day you go carry another one come! You dey cry over your papa property which he come dash the wife, you dey cry that your papa Will no be your papa own, you dey cry that your papa wife wan destroy and kill you, you dey cry that Ahab come marry Jezebel, you dey cry that your papa wife born somebody pikin come dash your papa. Bros, I come ask you before and I go ask you again. Exactly wey this your sickness dey do you? Na for head, for body or where? Abi Na hospital or police station go solve this your sickness?
Re: Bianca "Jezebel" Ojukwu Trying To Destroy/kill Odumegwu Ojukwu's Older Children! by ColChuksUde: 2:12pm On May 08, 2013
Bianca Ojukwu’s brother in fraud scandal!
Spy Glass By By Lanre Alfred lanre_alfred@yahoo.com; 08055001807 (Text Only), 09.26.2009

It’s no longer a big deal in Nigeria for men of seeming honour to get entangled in dishonourable behaviour. What is wrong with you walking on your head, when there is madness in the land? This is a funny country where a good name is just a homily. The son of the former governor of the old Anambra State, the late Chief Christian Onoh, and the brother of Bianca Ojukwu, the wife of Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu, Josef, has been arrested by the police following his alleged involvement in a land scam, financial fraud, and certificate forgery.

Josef, also a former member of the Enugu State House of Assembly, the police alleged, got into trouble following many petitions over his supposed shady land deals among other various activities. He was also accused of refusing to pay a loan of N2.5 million obtained from Harvard Trust Mortgage Bank, Enugu in 2001. Josef, we heard illegally resold a plot of land earlier bought from his father, (Chief Onoh), in 2006 to three other persons despite being privy to the initial transaction.

According to the petitioner, he purchased the plot situated at Onoh quarters, GRA from Josef‘s father for N12 million. But after the death of the former governor, Josef allegedly resold the land for N20 million to three gullible people.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca "Jezebel" Ojukwu Trying To Destroy/kill Odumegwu Ojukwu's Older Children! by PANDA2: 7:32pm On May 08, 2013
You see the thing that I have been talking about since. The problem have begin already and this man is now a case of what they call paranoid in the medical field. This is where the person will be thinking that people are after his life and after some time they will begin to hide themselves because of being afraid. Doctor will be giving the person injection to calm him because sometimes they can even be acting somehow. I am calling on the relations of this OJUKWU son to help him soonest because I know what I am talking. Similar thing have happen to person that I know so to delay will cause worst problem.
Re: Bianca "Jezebel" Ojukwu Trying To Destroy/kill Odumegwu Ojukwu's Older Children! by biafranqueen: 8:40am On May 09, 2013
Help himoo before he run through Nkwo Market butt necked screaming sorry for this guy
PANDA2: You see the thing that I have been talking about since. The problem have begin already and this man is now a case of what they call paranoid in the medical field. This is where the person will be thinking that people are after his life and after some time they will begin to hide themselves because of being afraid. Doctor will be giving the person injection to calm him because sometimes they can even be acting somehow. I am calling on the relations of this OJUKWU son to help him soonest because I know what I am talking. Similar thing have happen to person that I know so to delay will cause worst problem.
Re: Bianca "Jezebel" Ojukwu Trying To Destroy/kill Odumegwu Ojukwu's Older Children! by biafranqueen: 8:48am On May 09, 2013
This is so weird the same people post on this thread and they have no other post except pertaining to this topic this must be my brother in law kiss u see I got ur back all the way in America grin
christopher ozo: Na wa for this guy Okigbo. Every day you go carry another one come! You dey cry over your papa property which he come dash the wife, you dey cry that your papa Will no be your papa own, you dey cry that your papa wife wan destroy and kill you, you dey cry that Ahab come marry Jezebel, you dey cry that your papa wife born somebody pikin come dash your papa. Bros, I come ask you before and I go ask you again. Exactly wey this your sickness dey do you? Na for head, for body or where? Abi Na hospital or police station go solve this your sickness?
Re: Bianca "Jezebel" Ojukwu Trying To Destroy/kill Odumegwu Ojukwu's Older Children! by DebeOjukwu: 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
Bianca Ojukwu Is A Known Harlot! Fani Kayode Is One Of Very Very Many!

I do not understand all the hoopla over Bianca sleeping with Fani Kayode. Every one from University of Nigeria Law School can confirm that Bianca only graduated by sleepng with all the lecturers in our department. Do you think she dumped her boyfriend and married my father because she loved his bald head, pot belly and grey hairs? Her forgery of the old man’s will tells anyone with a brain why she married a man old enough to be her grandfather! The old man described Nnewi Building as Nnewi House in the forged “will”. That is just like a Nigerian calling Aso Rock, Aso Stone! How can Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, an Oxford University graduate, fluent in Igbo, English, Yoruba, French, Hausa and Latin describe Nnewi Building as Nnewi House in a legal document! If I was her I would ask the idiotic and incompetent “lawyer” Onyemelukwe to refund every penny he received for helpng forge the “will”. The fact that she and the legal Judas Onyemelukwe are not in prison for felony fraud is only due to the fact that Nigeria is a lawless nation of criminals! The woman, na Ashawo!

Signed,
Debe Ojukwu,
Akpunwa Nnewi.

1 Like

Re: Bianca "Jezebel" Ojukwu Trying To Destroy/kill Odumegwu Ojukwu's Older Children! by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 02, 2013
@Debe,
I would advice u to go and sort things out wit ur stepmother outside here,cos if u continue like this.u may be facing defamatory charges and that could land u a prison cell for a longtime.

Am advising u as a lawyer,u maybe a lawyer 2 but u re going d wrong way.just an advice mate.

1 Like

Re: Bianca "Jezebel" Ojukwu Trying To Destroy/kill Odumegwu Ojukwu's Older Children! by Chinoanyi(m): 8:22am On Sep 02, 2013
On a more serious note I se no reason y fite over dead mans property , I kno he is ur father n its cheating but come to tink of it, u children stil ve hands n conection to work on like us.
My dad haz a house @Isolo lagos n one in d vila but stil I am not concern wit dat, am lokin 4my own plot of land to buy n build mine now, everybody I blive 4his name, if u wil take my advise 4get wat so eva n leav d case to God den forge ahead bro. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Wood Island Estate / Lekki Plots For Sale / 2 Bedroom mini-flat For Rent In Wuse 2 Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.