Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Childhood Was The Best Part Of Our Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Childhood Was The Best Part Of Our Life (939 Views)

The Two Most Important Days Of Our Life Is / Great Money Quote That Can Be Used To Supplement Our Life / We Will Not Let Exam Grade Determine Our Life !!! MUST WATCH !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Childhood Was The Best Part Of Our Life by naijaobi(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2013
When I was Younger:
• I'd put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms;
• Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose;
• Had that one pen with four colors, and tried to push all the buttons at once;
• Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because they're taking too long to come out;
• Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed;
• Used to think that the moon followed our car;
• Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it was a race;
• Went on the computer just to use Paint;
• The only thing I had to take care of was a school bag;
• The only 'fake' friends I had were invisible ones;
• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy.

Remember when we were kids and couldn't wait to grow up ? :
(( #Childhood Was The Best Part Of Our Life !))
Add yours!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Composer Of Nigeria's National Anthem Pa Odiase Dies At 72 / Is It True That 2 Vehicles Plunged Into Third Mainland Bride? / Pls Help Me,i Am Tired Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.