Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? (1185 Views)

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 07, 2013
This post is inspired by another from sincere 9jerian to the effect that President Jonathan received a standing ovation in SA while delivering a speech. Someone reminded him of how Gen Buhari received same treatment from the British parliament.
I think both men are not "too good" in speech making because of the dust their statements usually raise. What is your take on this? Who is better between the two in terms of delivery ,composure and contact with the audience?

Another election period and this has pitched the political titans in another epic contest! Insults are being hurled from Abuja to Lagos, Otuoke to Daura and Akwa- ibom to Rivers state in defence of their men. The latest being that GMB is illiterate. His men have tried every known defence to further the cause of Buhari, including showing a picture of him holding a tablet. grin grin

Well...compare the two pictures below and pppass your judgement. GEJites, where is your master with his own tablet? What about his P.hd thesis?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? by headtoto: 5:32pm On May 07, 2013
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? by usayab(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2013
Patience jonathan sabi pass both of dem
Re: GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? by donphilopus: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2013
Reloaded!
Re: GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? by Omen100(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
usayab: Patience jonathan sabi pass both of dem
grin

grin grin
Re: GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? by holyvirgin: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sooner someone would compare d likes of gov.nyako and wole soyinka.....

I give up undecided

1 Like

Re: GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? by donphilopus: 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
holyvirgin: Sooner someone would compare d likes of gov.nyako and wole soyinka.....

I give up undecided
What are you now trying to insinuate?? It's even a big slap on Buhari's face to compare him with Retardeen.
Re: GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? by ejihand1(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
holyvirgin: Sooner someone would compare d likes of gov.nyako and wole soyinka.....

I give up undecided
In every thread you scream you give up. I equally give up on you too.
Re: GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
donphilopus:
What are you now trying to insinuate?? It's even a big slap on Buhari's face to compare him with Retardeen.

Who is retardeen?

I think GEJ is better than Buhari cos most times, he keeps within the bounds of diplomacy while GMB say out his thoughts as if he is in his bedroom. This is why violence and condemnation trails every of his speech.

I stand to be corrected, though.
Re: GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2014
None of the above
Re: GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Aren't you people tired of comparing light and darkness? A Ph.d holder is being compared to a military jackboot who is barely illiterate.
Re: GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? by princeandex: 4:53am On Dec 30, 2014
whiterock:
Aren't you people tired of comparing light and darkness? A Ph.d holder is being compared to a military jackboot who is barely illiterate.

Re: GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=princeandex.. =29323624][/quote]

The following are statements credited to Buhari.

"Muslims should vote muslims"
"I support the total implementation of sharia"
"The blood of the baboon and monkey shall soak in the streets"
"Grant amnesty to boko haram"
"Abacha was not corrupt"

Etc etc

Whenever Buhari opens his mouth, his media team starts preparing for damage control. No wonder Yinka Odumakin ran away from speaking for him.
Re: GEJ And GMB ; Who Is Better In Speech Making? by clevvermind(m): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2014
Jonathan is better. Buhari is still learning how to talk.

(1) (Reply)

Suntai Speaks, Inaugurates SSG, COS / Break-up 2015,no Jonathan,no Nigeria.biafran Activists Should Vote Out Jonathan / N255m Car Scandal: Stella Oduah, NCAA officials risk 10-year jail for violating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.