Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,867 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:14 AM

Indian Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Indian Visa (2393 Views)

USA Ealiest Appointment Date And Indian Visa Appointment / Contact Us For Indian Visa, China Visa And Malaysian Visa / Refusal of Indian visa for a British national of Nigerian descent??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Visa by Papaemma: 5:24pm On May 07, 2013
Please forumist I am having problem scheduling appointment date for indian visa. it keeps on telling me dates not available try again, after five days i will be prompted to schedule appointment again. Please I need help.
Re: Indian Visa by Nik08: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
Papaemma: Please forumist I am having problem scheduling appointment date for indian visa. it keeps on telling me dates not available try again, after five days i will be prompted to schedule appointment again. Please I need help.

Hi, have you been able to complete the visa application for this indian visa? The dates to schedule appointment isn't showing. Who knows the process pls?
Re: Indian Visa by Nemsy(f): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
Don't stress yourself trying to book an appointment, that shit ain't working,just print out your filled form and take to the embassy.
Re: Indian Visa by larryshow4(m): 9:06am On Jun 12, 2013
Just go down to there office at VI.. Talk with the securities, that online appointment thing never works fine... I had the same problem when i applied for there visa then.. which was Feb. so talk with the securities. they would fix you up.
Re: Indian Visa by modext(m): 1:32am On Jul 16, 2014
Nemsy: Don't stress yourself trying to book an appointment, that shit ain't working,just print out your filled form and take to the embassy.

Hw does it go from there...I stay in a far place ,pls can u give details of what it will take,processes sm1 will undergo
Re: Indian Visa by cjotech: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
modext:
Hw does it go from there...I stay in a far place ,pls can u give details of what it will take,processes sm1 will undergo

A friend of mine is in similar situation. Have u made any progress
Re: Indian Visa by ptassystems: 11:06pm On Jul 18, 2014
Please i will also be applying for there visa soon. Please i want to be sure if i will be grant the visa. I will be going there to study for three years. Hope to read from you guys soonest. Thanks
Re: Indian Visa by Obinoscopy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
I wonder why there are no active thread for those seeking Indian Visa. Abi nobody wan go India again?
Re: Indian Visa by Obinoscopy(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2017
I'm actually requesting to know the average length of time it takes to get an Indian entry visa
Re: Indian Visa by Obinoscopy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
No response. Well lemme provide the answer, it takes a minimum of 1 month to process all visa types......even Entry Visa. Timeline for Official Visa is less than a week though.
Re: Indian Visa by ijebubabe(f): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Obinoscopy:
No response. Well lemme provide the answer, it takes a minimum of 1 month to process all visa types......even Entry Visa. Timeline for Official Visa is less than a week though.

does this apply to business visas? what's the process in obtaining clearance from india before business visa is issued?

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Cities To Live In In The World In 2015 / Desperate Cross Border Migrants Freeze In Bondage / Official Cost For Nigerian Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.